Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here

Go down 
+7
Carl
Noobface
TRC
jork
digit
TheHat
2D4
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
digit
Add mint
digit

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:04 pm

Well they have some very controversial thoughts such as Jesus being a created being (implying he isnot the son of God). Its tricky business with them, if I was you I would probably not go...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:37 pm

Hmm okay .. thanks for that input. I got their bible the first time I met them and they told me this material was found on golden discs, an era or so ago. What does that mean -created- we are all created but do they imply he was fabricated by aliens ? or created by God ? I will take caution, I am at a crossroads in work and other matters in my life and that is when people are especially susceptible to things like that.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:40 pm

Well created as in: Jesus is not part of God, He was created by God somewhere around A.D. 0...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:49 pm

Well, isn't that true in a way though, i mean jesus referred to God as his father and did not see himself as god or a god. I don't see how that is different. I do not aspire to join a cult though
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:01 pm

The answer is in the Trinity... 3 being 1 and 1 being of the 3, it is very complicated. But I believe that Jesus was not a created being, he is eternal.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:22 am

Okay, so jesus is eternal but was also mortal - in the flesh - His body died (or was it taken up ? my best guess is that his soul ascended) and that applies to every living being, our body dies but not our soul, since we have to await judgement. I do not see the difference, other than that jesus came straight from God, with a mission and was an enlightened being and a divine teacher. God is everything, so God is also jesus but on the other hand, what is not God ? if God is everything
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:15 pm

Jesus was a fully God, and fully man. 100% each, not 50,50. His soul AND body were taken up to Heaven. His body died during the crucifixion, but later resurrected. Jesus was not just some enlightened being or a divine teacher, he was the son of God! Part of God, 100% God, but he did have to give up some power while on Earth. God is love, anything that is not love God is not.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:27 am

Okay sure that makes sense. So to them jesus was just another prophet I guess? I hope this is not something like scientology, these missionaries do dress a bit too tidy for my taste. I looked it up in wiki the mormon thing stams from 1830ies
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:41 pm

Yes, that's about what they think. I am not sure if its something like scientology... one thing you can say is that they are very dedicated, as you can see them often going door to door to talk to people about their faith.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:47 pm

So far all they said to me is about the same as you have. God is here for you and it is no coincidence you met us .. (sure .. haha) but their main message was that I should ask god for help and that he will be there for me. No scary stuff so far but do I know what comes next ..
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:48 pm

haha, I suppose they could have some good messages, but If you hear anything controversial you should look it up or something.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:53 pm

Well offcourse but to be honest, the question wheater jesus was a god deity or a man or both seems trivial to me and would have been to jesus aswell no doubt. He did ask us not to glorify him but his father, God, I think that we should follow his instructions*, especially if he is godly and divine. Wikipedia has a story that doesn't give me a clear idea about the level of creepiness of these people

*It seems to me the church has made this mistake over and over again. Was jesus clearly telling us to
remain poor and reject possesions ? The church still found reasons to be wealthy, ignoring the very word
of god. Ten commandments ? well we only make a few idols .. it looks better, let's make sunday (day 1 of
creation) into our day of worship by the way, even though God stricktly forbids us to do so .. We will even
sell the right to be in heaven for money ! (indulgences) If jesus asks us to do something or to abstain from
a thing, we should do so.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:15 pm

WWJD, nuff said. affraid
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:57 pm

I agree I said a lot
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:05 pm

Last part of the video
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:51 pm

seems legit...

Anyways, I hear (or rather the lack of hearing anything results in the following conclusion...) that all my fellow RR survivors have vanished. Perhaps a zombie apocalypse or perhaps an alien invasion, I am not sure. What I am sure of is that they are not responding to anything. Could it be true?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:54 pm

I cannot rule out anything at this moment .. yesterday I saw LATVAFIGP online in the need for speed lobby, maybe a government agent signed in with his acount to make things seem normal and not alarm anyone. I do think it's eerie that the new olympics in london (it was london ?) is indeed one large warzone. Guided missiles on public buildings and 30,000 reserve military troopers ready. It's like they are expecting something to happen or .. maybe they want to make it look that way and they will make something happen on their own accord.. I would'nt take the risk of being there when the games start and what ever you do, do not take the subway
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:02 am

iN GOD I TRUSTâ„¢ wrote:
seems legit...

Anyways, I hear (or rather the lack of hearing anything results in the following conclusion...) that all my fellow RR survivors have vanished. Perhaps a zombie apocalypse or perhaps an alien invasion, I am not sure. What I am sure of is that they are not responding to anything. Could it be true?

I don't somehow think that it's true.

2D4 wrote:
I cannot rule out anything at this moment .. yesterday I saw LATVAFIGP online in the need for speed lobby, maybe a government agent signed in with his acount to make things seem normal and not alarm anyone. I do think it's eerie that the new olympics in london (it was london ?) is indeed one large warzone. Guided missiles on public buildings and 30,000 reserve military troopers ready. It's like they are expecting something to happen or .. maybe they want to make it look that way and they will make something happen on their own accord.. I would'nt take the risk of being there when the games start and what ever you do, do not take the subway

How comes I never saw you in nfsw if you did see me?
For the side note: The only place I would love to take subway is Saint Petersburg.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:38 am

Well Smile

That's because I have 3 drivers and you probably only know the name of one. In need for speed. I decided to make three to divide the cars, it was getting hard to flip through so many cars. By the way is it true that one out of every 3 games gets stuck in nfsw and I have to reload ? YES IT"S TRUE

The prague subway is also pretty much okay

Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:29 pm

wow 2D4... rolling in the moolah over in NFSW!

The only subway I want to take is a sandwich to the mouth...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:29 pm

I spent the moolah one time on a million boost, - special limited offer - and I have been wasting it mainly, I was dumb to try to stick over 50 cars in one driver, so it cost me twice. I hope I will have some left for future cars
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:54 am

Was the ufo in the closing ceremony of the 1984 olypics in fact a real ufo ? or was it a dummy suspended from a helicopter ? Ive looked at the original footage a few times but I can't figure it out. I even seemed to hear a heli sound but I never see one and the landing of the craft is never depicted, as the cameraman needs to film the moon and other stuff for some reason. Share your opinion on this one

Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:22 am

You seriously expect me to watch that?
I started to watch the video and suddenly understood why you talk about illuminati that much, cuz that's brainwashing. Sorry, I wash my brain with other stuff.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:47 pm

I didn't really say anything about Illuminati, I guess that is you. I only wondered if the ufo is real or not. If you think I posted this especially for you .. well no .. other people also read this forum. You are also rude
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:26 am

Sorry, but you didn't specify where I should start watching video from, I started to watch from the beginning, that's where I got the idea from. I'm just saying I don't watch those kind of videos.
Of course I understand this is a public forum, that's why I wanted to join the discussion, UFO or whatsoever they call it is real, because the definition states "Unknown Flying Object" and when you don't know what it is and it's flying and also an object, that's exactly what it is...
Yet again...sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next