Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here

Go down 
+7
Carl
Noobface
TRC
jork
digit
TheHat
2D4
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
digit
Add mint
digit

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 10 EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:12 pm

@hat, no one needs religion to be saved, they need a relationship with God, there is a difference.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 10 EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:04 pm

TheHat wrote:
2D4 wrote:
the smarter males know the funny jokes to charm the women Smile

Then why dont I have a girlfriend D:

(just a joke, dont get angry about my ego problems)

I said funny jokes .. not just jokes Smile Just kidding ! The truth is that the key is too be funny and cocky and both in equal amounts. If you are just funny she is not going to take you seriously as a potential mate. So maybe you could make jokes that display confidence.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 10 EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:06 pm

2D4 women expert! Cool
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 10 EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:10 pm

By no means Smile I just watched a great video series by a dating guru. I am not exactly don juan become flesh but in my lifetime I did have a few (more) women and I liked to talk to these women too, to see what they had to say about men
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 10 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:28 pm

ever heard of Friedrich Nietzsche?
basically he has a theory about god. His theory states that humans killed god. A long time ago. Here are some "lyrics" that i think back up his theory very strongly.

Would God bless a murder of the innocents?
Would God bless a war based on pride?
Would God bless a money-hungry government? Noooo!

Would God bless our ineffective court system?
God bless the sweatshops we run.
God bless America?
God bless America?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:52 pm

Um... none of us are american right?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:27 am

Wolfy is...or was, idk. Coejoe perhaps? But he doesn't show his noobface that often in here. There should be loads more on here that don't go on to write something.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:50 am

why?
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:36 pm

2D4 wrote:
Hey, you never heard me say it wouldn't be god's plan that what ever happens .. it wasn't an objection to the fact a child dies young, but to what the purpose is and what happens afterwards.

I guess I can't really respond to a response you don't make .. so I have to refrain from responding here. I do see that in your line of reasoning you make real good sense, Offcourse you ought to be right.

You reject it because you have never seen or felt it, hmm well I don't think that's a very logical reason to reject something. You also oppose these ideas to God. In my mind they go together very well. It also doesn't make a lot of sense to compare the love of god to a thing like reincarnation, reincarnation is an event .. not a deity .. Why would souls be recycled?, well bodies are ! so why not souls ? even though the souls do not fall apart offcourse. I want you to considder that even though our soul is born again in a new body at one point. It is not "we" that are born again. It is your soul clothed in a completely new identity .. so it's not actually YOU as you know yourself right now. The questions you are asking at that point in your post are very valid (yet not simple).

If you want to find some answers, here is the pdf of a book I am reading atm. I found it on my fathers bookshelf. Hope you find it usefull.

The first principles of theosophy
http://www.elucisashram.ca/resources/The%20First%20Principles%20of%20TheosophyJinarasjadasa.pdf

I am not the least interrested in convincing anyone of anything okay .. how would that serve me in any way ? It is all just great stuff to try to make sense of and talk about. I guess it comes down to a simple question .. what is the purpose of (our) life ? Is it to learn, to evolve or is it to please God ? Or .. is it both ??! So don't take my word for it. It is all just food for thought.

According to Church's belief we don't believe in evolution. Also, the teaching of evolution
is illegal in the United States; though, it is not normally enforced.

The souls of babies and severely retarded humans do not turn into flying baby angels or
anything; they are just simply their souls that go to heaven.

The purpose of our life is to live and strive to be as Jesus was.

I do not feel like a should participate further into this argument, because I do not like to
challenge my faith. I don't like to hear anything that I would would like my faith to have
because I might think of another faith as good. But that is just because it is appealing to
me. It could get me to question my faith, and I wouldn't want that.

As for the argument between IGIT and 2D4, I believe IGIT is in the lead and makes much
more sense than 2D4.

2D4, some things you say are valid points, just phrased in a hard-to-understand way.
This is all, ofcouse, a what-if argument and has no definite point of ending.

As for my saying that I don't want to participate, it is also that I am rarely here and would
be a hassle to read the posts that occurred between my visits.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:32 pm

Thanks for your input anyways Coejoe! Nice to see you back here!
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:30 am

Great feedback coejoe Smile nice to hear from u. I can't agree with everything u say but hey that's life. The common reason that anything new - even it makes sense - is invalid because it might challenge or bring people from their faith is rather silly I think. What you are basically saying is: I am not sure I believe what i believe that much anyway, so the slightest mental breeze could rock my boat .. I think it's time to consider what it is you believe, regardless of what other people told you. That's only my idea offcourse.

Evolution is a fact .. igit is a living example in the flesh Smile the new generation is smarter, better, faster and more advanced than the old, at least that is my perception when I see what you guys are doing. The way the world looks depends on the people that shape it, so reach deep and make it happen
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:38 pm

I sort of agree with 2D4 that it is good to challenge your faith to make it stronger, but I also think that if Coejoe wants to stay safe it is up to him.

Hm... well the new generation is also dumber, worse, slower, and simpler than the old... just look at the americans... lol im jking (for the most part)....
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:28 pm

iN GOD I TRUST™ wrote:
I sort of agree with 2D4 that it is good to challenge your faith to make it stronger, but I also think that if Coejoe wants to stay safe it is up to him.

Hm... well the new generation is also dumber, worse, slower, and simpler than the old... just look at the americans... lol im jking (for the most part)....
Very perceptive .. that is why you have just disproven yourself because if you can pick up on that fact of life that means you are mentally quick and fact is you are the young generation. I think humans do not change that quickly but they do evolve and the potential of the new generation may be above the level of the one it follows up on, but if it is wasted by means of degrading ideas, habits and bad influences from society, only half of that potential will be realized and that means it will look as if humans are actually becoming worse, which could be true, some things can only become worse before they get better.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:33 pm

in the sense of knowledge I suppose it does "evolve" but I don't believe we came from monkeys...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:39 pm

Okay .. maybe we were created by creative aliens ? or do you think god literally created us in a few thousand, years even though science clearly shows that all life forms here have visible evolutionary stages. I like to believe in something too, I just like it to make sense at the same time
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:42 pm

I do think that God created us. How he did it? I don't know.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:45 pm

That's good .. I also think he created us. I just think he took his time doing it. And why would he be in a hurry ? What I am saying is, I see evolution as gods way of creating things, probably
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:46 pm

At least we can agree on something Smile
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:48 pm

I see what you mean Smile
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 9:22 pm

2D4 wrote:
Great feedback coejoe Smile nice to hear from u. I can't agree with everything u say but hey that's life. The common reason that anything new - even it makes sense - is invalid because it might challenge or bring people from their faith is rather silly I think. What you are basically saying is: I am not sure I believe what i believe that much anyway, so the slightest mental breeze could rock my boat .. I think it's time to consider what it is you believe, regardless of what other people told you. That's only my idea offcourse.

Evolution is a fact .. igit is a living example in the flesh Smile the new generation is smarter, better, faster and more advanced than the old, at least that is my perception when I see what you guys are doing. The way the world looks depends on the people that shape it, so reach deep and make it happen

I believe this generations' life expectancy is shorter than the one befores's life expectancy.
Also, there are many children and fools that do stupid things, look at some of the television
shows for example... much much more innapropriate things than before.

The matter with my being not involved in this argument because it might "rock my boat" is
that I partially don't like it when people dis my faith or argue against it. This makes me feel
bad about myself.

Here, ofcourse, is not such a bad environment where people would make me feel bad about
my faith.

It seems like I am somewhat involved in this argument anyway, so I guess I will live with that.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:04 pm

Yeah, I am not dissing anyone's faith, that would just display bluntness of mind. Besides I don't even need it to make a fool out of myself Smile

People are living less healthy (a lot less) and yet they only become a lil less old, maybe they would be 120 years if they had a clean life. Largely the world as we made it is to blame, the earth simply isn't as healthy a place to live as it used to be. Many small plastic particles have invaded our fish and foods, bad fumes in the air, poluted soils produce funny crops, our air is a huge world wide microwave of frequencies (yes your mobile operates on the same frequency as your microwave oven) There is no place safe and the human body depends on this more than we know. Maybe we will become like those greys - aliens who became progressively smarter but also uglier and shrivelled up as they only advanced in technology but not esthetically and spiritually. We will live a 1000 years but won't even have a planet to spend it on and will pester another innocent life form and play gods to it. If that makes sense lol
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:08 pm

Humans are born stubborn.... I just don't like to hear about my faith being challenged
(something of which I am stubborn).
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:37 pm

As for me, I think challenging my faith is a good way to level up in it (note the RR references...)
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:39 pm

Noobface wrote:
Humans are born stubborn.... I just don't like to hear about my faith being challenged
(something of which I am stubborn).

This does not display a lot of faith in your faith .. if someone really believes something he isn't worried too much by anything else he hears.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:54 pm

Hey igit, what do you think about the mormon church ? I met two guys who asked me to come to a meeting to pray with them I supose, I just don't know what to think really
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next