Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here

Go down 
+7
Carl
Noobface
TRC
jork
digit
TheHat
2D4
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:48 am

Okay, I apreciate your comment and I always value your opinion ! Just want you to know that. I agree the video is a bit long, It's the closing ceremony of the olympic games as millions of people saw it live or on tv worldwide. The ufo aswell as the alien was part of the performance, a simple piece of entertainment much like a singer or anything else and the official story is that this "fake" ufo (as a part of the show) was hanging suspended from a helicopter but this raises questions. If this was a fake ufo, this would have been a risky thing to pull off: a huge object hanging from a heli, right above a few hundred thousand people. Also, as far as I understand, no one - not even the people present making photo's - saw the helicopter, wich is strange. In the video we never see the landing, wich would have been a clumsy landing of something dangeling from a rope, yet if you check the footage, you see nothing wobbly or shaky about the craft at all, it acts like a real ufo, perfectly steady. That's all, thanks jork, sorry if I infringed upon your brain Smile you know how I like conspiracy theories
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:11 am

Ok, I watched the ending of the video, the voice repeating "no helicopter there holding this thing, they tell you that, but it's not true" makes it sound like they are trying to plant that idea in our minds. I could hear something similar to heli in the background noise tho.

Edit: and reading youtube comments it's a hologram Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:16 am

true .. I also heard something that sounded like a heli at the start of the video. The voice is not from the original reporter btw, it's a fragment from an interview by the late william cooper, who claimed he knew for a fact this had been a real ufo and that part was added, so it's not a part of the original. My impression is just that the lights coming from the "fake" ufo are much more sophisticated than the silly lasers coming from the ground, also the alien looked kinda real to me, o well, maybe I just want to believe things too much
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:20 am

Duh...of course, how else they would get their camera that high in the air, they are recording from a heli (not whole shoot of course).
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:34 am

lol .. that never even crossed my mind Smile what about a zoom lense ?

Okay I agree the "illuminati" version is a bit irritating, I found the original footage and the heli sound is indeed from the heli filming the ufo, NOT from the heli keeping this so called fake ufo up in the air. What I also hear the commentator say is that this spacecraft weighs 2 tons and is fueled by jet fuel !! not a bad stunt for walt disney ! i don't buy that

https://youtu.be/yfUg93KF2Bo?t=3m49s

Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:53 am

Why must the make these videos so drawn out! I can read faster than one letter per second thank you very much! In fact, it seems they try to make it as long as possible to make the senses dull to either not notice details or to just leave completely.
Which also got me thinking, if the pyramid with the eye is a bad symbol... WHY THE CRAP DO THEY HAVE IT ON FOR EVERY SECOND FOR THE WHOLE ENTIRE VIDEO WITH A STUPID "SUBLIMINAL" (extremely obvious except for 3:47 which is rather strange) TELLING ME TO "OPEN MY MIND"(enlighten myself?)? This got me thinking that some of these videos "exposing" them might actually be working for them by sending us a message they would want us to hear.
This also got me thinking, why would they show off a real UFO presenting it as a fake? Well that has an obvious answer, to hide something in plain sight; to taunt us. But whats the purpose of that?
Then I thought, what good does exposing this do? The answer, to show us that they have power. This is different from other circumstances because that would mean the only reason they didn't want us to know the "truth" was to CONCEAL their power... which would not make much sense, I thought, unless they wanted to surprise us with their power at a later time... But then I realized that makes even LESS sense. In conclusion it doesn't make much sense to me...

I'm not done yet! I also wanted to point out some explanations. As an object is farther away from one's eyes, movements seem to be smaller than if they were at a closer distance. For example, an airplane flying high above us in the sky appears to be moving rather slowly, although if we were right next to the plane in mid-air we could see that the plane was moving much faster. In the same way, the wobbling of the UFO attached by the helicopter would seem very minimal when viewing from a video camera (which has very bad quality which would also contribute not being able to see it wobble.
All the flashlights turned on in the stadium and the bright lights in from the UFO would also contribute to the helicopter to be hard to see, if not "invisible" (Also not to mention the terrible quality again...)
ALSO I would like to point out some rather strange remarks from the commentator such as, (I'm going to paraphrase here...)
-"Friend or foe" (Oh? You don't know? YOU SOUND SO SCARED THAT IT MIGHT BE A FOE! He is probably aware that the UFO is held by helicopter, but is trying to get us to think otherwise...)
-"The spaceship weighs two tons and is powered by jet fuel" (Um... how would you know? Sure, the commentators might know the weight of certain athletes, but the weight of a U(Unexpected)FO? He wouldn't (but then again he seemed to know that it was coming, so why not the weights and fuel? (referring to the previous quote)), so why would he be making such ridiculous speculations? It seems that he is referring to the UFO, why would any he want us to believe that? )
-Also when the camera is pointed at the moon "A fool moon from Los Angeles, that's the real one!" (Yup, it sure is... but why would they be filming it? And why would the guy comment on it? We see the moon often enough. It leads me to believe that there is a collaboration between the video and the audio that wants us to be distracted and not notice the landing. So we can not really come to any strong conclusions about the landing although it does lead me to believe that there is something fishy about it)
"Yep, that's the real moon" (WAIT? WHAT?! Here I'm really getting confused... he is confirming that the moon that he had already said was REAL PREVIOUSLY is indeed REAL! There's something strange about that. Why would he say it was real in the first place? And why would he confirm it AGAIN? Was he doing it for his own benefit, speculating that the moon was another UFO, part of the show? Why would he think that? Or maybe he was telling US that it was real... it seems way too strange, why would he do that? It actually leads me to think that the moon was NOT REAL... but that is crazy... I must be too... I've been analyzing this too much... or have I just uncovered something important?)
"That's not someone on stilts, that is a MAN 7 feet 8 inches tall" (Ok... considering the last thing you said... IT PROBABLY IS A MAN ON STILTS! No?(Yea probably not, I was joking in the first place...) maybe it is a very tall man... but wait... he doesn't look so tall to me? How does the commentator know he is that tall? Then why does he point out that he's not using stilts? To make us think he is tall when he really might not be, which could mean... that he is really small... and the UFO was an RC)

But in the end it all comes down to one thing... the aliens just wanted to come over to the Olympics... (not to watch front row, mind you) just to solute us! We should feel honored! JKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

Oh and one more thing, it doesn't matter...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:12 am

Lol

Exactly IGIT Smile Just about the same I was thinking ! The jet fuel remarks are not only completely random but they also make no sense .. it doesn't take a rocket scientist (lol) to see that a two ton heavy fake ufo cannot be powered by jet fuel to hang motionless suspended above an olympic stadion .. it just offcially cannot be done, we do not have the technology, something would have to carry it. A heli lifting two tons .. hmmmmmm. I was also alarmed by the moon sequence, very pointless .. would be like me saying to myself: yep .. this is a real mug of cofee, again, I confirm it is real .. totally loony.It seems they did not want us to see how the craft landed but I wonder .. a few 100 thousand people were there, taking pictures .. what did they see ?? The alien probably was that tall, wich leaves us to wonder how a man could do that part without stelts ? They made it a point to tell us there were no stelts ! It is incredibly odd .. that's why I posted it here.

If this was a real alien show off, I think the agenda could be simple: to get humanity used to aliens in a safe way without freaking everyone out. Maybe many movies have been made with that same purpose

https://youtu.be/yfUg93KF2Bo?t=3m49s
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:18 am

I was also wondering what the live speculators saw. BTW I wasn't that impressed with the alien's "realism". But this really is strange...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:04 am

It seems I am not the only 1 that thinks so, thanks. I also seem to remember a commentator (perhaps a dutch one) say that this craft was designed by walt disney .. it seemed to me they had no idea what they were talking about. U know what the saying is, hiding something in plain sight
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:39 pm

Yup... and if Walt Disney did design it... well.... thats a whole other story...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:01 am

More conspiracy .. about the death of JFK. Do not watch if you don't like
that kind of thing. I think it's mindboggling that the world accepted the
offcial story after seeing this video. The footage gets most clear in the
last section.

Bill Cooper on JFK death FULL VERSION 2010

https://youtu.be/vHBrMCk2YXk
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:15 am

Not to bore anyone .. but I just saw the best proof I needed to see to know for a fact what happened on 9/11. Watch clear footage of the controlled demolition charges go off in building 7 at exactly 102.43 inside the video

You may wanna watch it full screen and frame by frame, you will see what I mean. Moments later you will see an even better zoom shot
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:09 pm

I knew that already, does the video say who is responsible for this?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:57 pm

I agree with Jork...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:30 am

Yes it does

----------------------

Very nice signature igit and what ??? I posted 1 fourth of the total of 8000 posts in this forum ? I should be ashamed !
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:39 am

Idon't have time to watch all that! I've got things to do! Like sleep!
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:44 am

wise decision Smile night

Ps Jork if you really want to find out who are behind all of this, you can
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:52 am

iN GOD I TRUSTâ„¢ wrote:
Idon't have time to watch all that! I've got things to do! Like sleep!

Ps You don't have to watch this long production, only the small frame, that's why I time-marked it. The rest is worthwhile nevertheless. The reason I post this is not thrillseeking or to disturb anyone but because it matters. period
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:45 am

just putting this out here, tho it's a little out there .. because it's interresting. Many people find the batman shooting incident odd and after looking a little deeper I guess so do I . I am not too fond of the religious detour this video takes, the facts provided are good enough I would say. It leaves me to wonder, has lil wayne been owned by this club from the get go ? I loath the idea, I like his music a lot.

Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:46 am

A little out there? To me this is one of the most convincing videos you've posted.

Lil Wayne... well, I do know that this is not the only time he has been affiliated with such talk. He has been accused of such manors prior to this incident, but it does surprise me that he would stoop so low as this. Although there are some points that I brush off as simple coincidence there are other matters that cause me to believe that there is DEFINITELY something suspicious about Lil Wayne's most recent video. Some part of me had hoped that he had quit such things after his song with Eminem "No Love" where he seems to give some jabs at some things. Another part that made me think otherwise was his video of "Mirror". But alas, it does not appear that he is done his evil deeds yet.

Coincidentally, I have just come back from watching "The Dark Knight Rises" and was quite pleased with the overall picture. I was unaware of any secret messages in it, that is, until you have brought them to my attention with this clip. I would like to say that it would be a rather strange move for them to have agreed to such a thing, as I would think it would lower the grossing of the movie. I believe that there were some strange images but I don't think they are directly related to the shootings.

Seeing the relationship between the shootings and the Olympics also reinforces my suspicion, as I was wondering what foul thing was bound to happen at the Olympics. I guess I have found my answer, although I fear this may not be the end.

One last note, the shooter had dyed his hair orange before the shooting, and as you can see, the man in the comic also had orange hair. Ah... what a sad world we live in Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:56 am

thank you for the vote of confidence, as much as I would like to believe I understand all this stuff .. I really don't, and it is disturbing, so let me just say, I understand anyone who says: well, I don't even want to know .. why ? because it's a torment to worry about things that you feel you have no control over what so ever. I hate these video's on youtube that show us the most excruciating doom and then finish with: 'are you prepared ?' My question would be: how ?

Tonight I have been to the new batman movie myself and I have to say, I wasn't impressed by the movie. I found the fighting scenes dull and not anywhere near this age. The vehicles designs were lame and the dialogues predictable. I had a hard time simply enjoying the movie, was it because I am a conspiracy nitpicker now ? It just seemed unnatural somehow, as if they had a whole other story to tell and then tried to dress it up as a simple and decent action flick, it didn't make sense to me. Okay, the bad guy being a bad girl, I didn't see it coming so I will give them a 6 out of 10 for that but no more. Though I missed exactly what - like you did - it did seem like they where trying to tell us something and some parts were really obvious, like "a storm is coming" I did not see a whole lot of illuminati type symbols in this movie, as opposed to another movie I picked apart frame by frame a while ago: The Crow, with the late Brandon Lee, who also died a suspicious death (on the set) like the joker in the second batman. Maybe I will post more about this movie later, it's very interresting to see what they hide in the movie, and how much effort they seemingly put into these manipulations. I am watching a very good youtube video that may point out what we did not see. I am not even halfway inside it yet but I am posting it anyway, it's very good. God bless

Ps. Yes, if you look at Lil Waynes "my homies still" it is clear that the truckload of symbols and biblical references are not coincidental .. I just wonder, if someone is that creative and rich, why the need to affiliate and go along with these type of things ? I mean if you are singing 24/7 about how lil you give a **** than show some independence. It just appears like he is owned.

Ps. when i saw the olympics logo and design, it seemed to visualise an explosion to me, literally the font, the colors and the "beams" around it looking like a blast
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:15 pm

Video series about Londom Olympics 2012

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Just so I can watch them properly, youtube messes up the sequence
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:11 am

Okay, I found one myself ! Look at this picture I see when I use google. Notice the flying object on the top ? it's not a plane, not a zeppelin .. it's a bomb , right ? and why are all the olympic cartoons on google, like this one, drawn so we see only ONE eye, everytime ? I noticed that with the other pics aswell.

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 12 F3VyJ
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:29 am

I don't get just one thing, how does the man stand for the missing "O" from "Google"...
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:06 am

That's a frolicking blimp not a bomb... and next time just copy the link URL instead of taking a screenshot... lol

btw this is what google looks like for me ATM
IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 12 Bolivia-2012-hp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next