Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)

Go down 
+8
ItIsMarc
hitech
jork
8² The Legend
«KÏNG KØÑG»
digit
Whitey
BEASTY
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:39 pm

Okay East Smile AMAZINGly good new buttons, totally nice ! so in the RR style.
I am glad I have your greenlight for the banner competition.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:09 am

all credits to In God I Trust for the new things and no prob =D
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:32 pm

I didnt like the ones before, but the new ones (with the yellow thing) are great.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:43 pm

heh, east made the ones before and I made the ones with the yellow in them Razz
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:47 pm

Thought so. ;P
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:56 pm

that is nice. nice work igit..... u r awesome!
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:56 pm

I think they are both very fine Smile

While we have the yellow tones maybe it would be nice to change the background color to grey ? I think grey and yellow is a sweet combination and they are the primary colors of RobotRage.Other colors are offcourse also fine, grey is just my own prefference,do you agree it's time for a change East ?
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:57 pm

i like the red combo. too much change isn't good.

plus, the words for the forums are yellow.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:03 am

barfbags wrote:
i like the red combo. too much change isn't good.

plus, the words for the forums are yellow.

Yes. the words / names are yellow and that is excactly why I think the grey or grey/blue
background will look fantastic ! (with the yellow names) Much like the concrete (stone) grey
floor in the game, combined with they yellow warning stripes in the game but offcourse
this is all a matter of taste.you are welcome to your opinion.

Hat, help me out please and tell them how awesome cool grey with yellow actually looks Smile
(Hat designed the other forum)

For example: the grey in the game layout.Another grey
is also fine

My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) - Page 2 Naamlooswj

Last edited by 2D4 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:13 am

other forum?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:54 am

Yes I have already told east to use a grey background but he hasn't come around to it yet Wink
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:55 am

barfbags wrote:
other forum?

http://wolfysforums.tk/
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:56 am

IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
Yes I have already told east to use a grey background but he hasn't come around to it yet Wink

I'm glad I am not they only one Smile I hope East reads
this soon
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:56 am

lol, that's green
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:05 am

What is green ?

SWEET new buttons by the way ! I love how they light up yellow when there is
a new Topic
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:11 am

i think he should keep this backround.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:13 am

KAY Hat and IGIT Smile Opportunity knocks ! your chance to
post some great forum designs in the new "forum disigns' Topic East
made (somewhere on the bottom part of the main page)
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:14 am

This is green My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) - Page 2 Naamlooswj
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:17 am

IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
This is green My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) - Page 2 Naamlooswj

Ehm are you sure ? It's really blue/grey in my eyes

I believe it's possib;le I have a slight colorblindness, I remember
having discussions with people about if something was grey or blue
from an early age.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:20 am

yup, I'm pretty sure What a Face
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:40 am

http://html-color-codes.info/?barva=395654

2D4 is correct. According to the hex code I got from paint.NEt it is a dark shade of Cyan.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:57 am

yes, technically true. Here it is bloated up My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) - Page 2 Greencyanwhatever but technically cyan is between blue and green in the spectrum
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:08 am

True... Most people would associate cyan with blue though. But this color IS actually more green then blue. Wink (82, 84%)

Supra Nerd Talk. Cyan has got to be my favorite color... if dist ever finds out how to hack the rr paint thing PLEASE make it in hex.

Ehn homework.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:16 am

IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
yes, technically true. Here it is bloated up My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) - Page 2 Greencyanwhatever but technically cyan is between blue and green in the spectrum

I allready went in PAINT.net and messed with the color picker to produce the color but it seems I am too oldskool Sad couldn't make it happen.
Well if you guys say it's green it probably is, I like the color, it looks very grey blue 2 me
Personally

I am all for using this color, in the right shade but have possibly a little pattern or texture in it aswell, too make it less rigid and look more like
the background as it is used in the game.
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:30 am

No, 2d4 its not green. Its cyan...
Or "teal".

Well okay good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next