Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

POST YOUR DESKTOP :)

Go down 
+11
Shaolin_Fists
NoMercI
jork
BEASTY
RageTester
MackAO
Noobface
TheHat
moonmasher
digit
Carl
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
digit
Add mint
digit

POST YOUR DESKTOP :) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) - Page 7 EmptySun May 19, 2013 6:59 pm

That's the strangest plant I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) - Page 7 EmptySun May 19, 2013 7:27 pm

2D4 wrote:
Made this for facebook

Spoiler:

That is what happens when they start messing with the dna codes. This is real by the way, in the sense that Monsanto and other companies will get their way and europe is voting on legislation that makes it illigal to own NATURAL seeds of any kind ! (yes you did read that) I am not kidding you, any farmer willl have to buy their frankenstein seeds and pay for the right to use the seeds. At the same time anyone selling or using natural seeds (the ones we have been using since the beginning of time) will have to pay huge fines and be put out of buisniss. Huge marches are organized all over the world, http://www.march-against-monsanto.com/ under events you can see if one is near your town. I ask you, do you hear ANYTHING about this on your tv news ? No, this is ignored or ridiculed as a hoax or a so called conspiracy but I say, your future is at stake ! So post this on the net where ever you can. Why do I say your future is at stake ? Realise that plants crossbreed, allready huge chunks of the natural crops have been contaminated with engineered genes and no one has tested what the effects of these mutations are for our health, but effects seems ominous. When a plant is altered, this change is irriversible ! there is no going back. Monsanto and 5 other large companies are getting bigger and soon they will own all of the market, the future existence of natural healthy food is at risk. I urge you to considder this and do some reading, don't take my word for it. http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/bring-down-monsanto-monopoly/
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) - Page 7 EmptySun May 19, 2013 9:20 pm

That is ridiculous! I can't believe they would want it illegal to own natural seeds... that's incredible.
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:49 am

Better food is needed however they better run those tests, population is increasing fast, while area of agricultural land is only shrinking...
I ain't looking forward eating GMO, people have improved quality of plants by selection before, maybe there's more to improve naturally, and of course growing techniques like greenhouses or soil structure can be improved aswell...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) - Page 7 EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:58 am

They do not increase the production or yield, they make crops that are resistant to a specific poison and than force the farmers to buy the round up insecticide from them ! Check facebook, tommorow worldwide marches against Monsanto

===========================================================

Now something else, a new wallpaper I made Smile

POST YOUR DESKTOP :) - Page 7 Djanog10

Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) - Page 7 EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:34 am

Distroyer2 wrote:
Better food is needed however they better run those tests, population is increasing fast, while area of agricultural land is only shrinking...
I ain't looking forward eating GMO, people have improved quality of plants by selection before, maybe there's more to improve naturally, and of course growing techniques like greenhouses or soil structure can be improved aswell...

Marches against Monsanto were a huge succes .. over half a milion people (at least) in 40 countries demonstrated. What did you see about this on the news ?? Not a lot I bet .. curious isn't it ?

Distrpyer I am not sure what you mean by better food is needed .. the food we have is created by god, it doesn't get healthier than that. Too many people eating too much ? It's another fable the elite have been feeding us, there is enough for everybody, if the nations would stop spending 80 % of their budgets on army defense and start investing in a durable future. The truth is the GMO plants do not have bigger corns that will feed more people, all lies .. they are just more unhealthy, that has been proven by science. Just like the - too big to fail - banks, and haircuts and austerity (but no austerity for the rich folks) this is another scam by the elite 1% to own all the farmers and own the food so they can squeeze the simple man some more. They have waged war on the majority of people and yet most of these people still believe the media and fairytales. Everyone must make up their own mind offcourse, this is just my point of view. But who wants to eat these frankenstein GMO foods ? Basically no one, we all agree on that !
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) - Page 7 EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:53 am

The products are genetically modified to be resistant to a pesticide that needs to be used on the type of product to neutralize all possible threats, so they would get more efficient productivity, also, personally I don't believe that GMO foods possess any danger to the living organism that consumes this type of food, the thing that's dangerous are the pesticides. Plus, there are new diseases and insects that become resistant to the pesticides, so they need to use more from year to year in order to "neutralize the threat". The idea itself was good, but it didn't work, they need to stop it, this doesn't increase the overall productivity, there are much more powerful methods, such as green houses, aquaponics and so on.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) - Page 7 EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:01 pm

You are mostly right, I do believe gmo foods are dangerous to human health though, a girl I know from canada for instance claims she gets bad cramps when she eats gmo corn based serial or bread. Did you see the lab rats gmo stuff was tested on ? Supposedly it has been proven that gmo can cause various forms of cancer in these rats. I do not believe the genetic engineers working for Monsanto really know what they are doing, this is all very new technology, no tests have been done to see what eating this stuff does to you in a matter of years. Would you drink a special birthday cocktail a 3 year old kid prepared for you, from the contents of your cleaning cabinet beneath the sink. But for Monsanto this is just buisniss, we are a commodity as is nature to them. You are totally right on the round up pesticide thing, and guess who produces and sells the chemicals you have to use to poison your farmlands ? Yeah, the same company, it starts with an M. This is how they make a lot of money, getting earnings for the seeds, the patented rights to use the seeds and the pesticide. But this is a company, how can one company own the whole farm market ? When special laws are passed that eliminate any other buisniss from the market. I care, I will march next time if they organize another worldwide
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) - Page 7 EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:11 pm

GM food has nothing to do with cancer or cramps, it's the pure work of pesticides...they should compare giving rats clear pesticides to GM food, I'd say the result should be close.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) - Page 7 EmptySun May 26, 2013 9:02 pm

We should just inject ourselves with energy and not eat food... bom
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) - Page 7 EmptySun May 26, 2013 9:31 pm

Welcome to the future!
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) - Page 7 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:31 am

There is debate about that, I just read some stuff on the internet so I can't claim I know but we can safely say this is not good for anyone's health.

Later this year ..

POST YOUR DESKTOP :) - Page 7 000sac10
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) - Page 7 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:07 pm

Ha ha, funny and yet sad at the same time.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) - Page 7 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:17 pm

TY Smile made it myself with paint
Back to top Go down
TheDeathly1
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:19 pm

mass debators
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:47 pm

I had 2 friends over from the states, they told me almost everything is GMO in the U.S now and .. genes of animals are mixed with plants ... Like corn with mice ear genes or potatoes with some slimey sea creature to make them frost resistant for instance. It's upsetting, and disgusting. He also told me very few fellow americans seem to care.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:16 am

Most of them are ignorant of these things and if they hear about them they are non-believing.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:32 pm

I give reply inĀ  - Is it true - topic because this is a more suitable place
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:15 am

POST YOUR DESKTOP :) - Page 7 123411
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:34 pm

Hmm... 'eight' is a really odd word... nice wallpaper BTW Razz
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:49 pm

Watching this very good show, made more fan art

POST YOUR DESKTOP :) - Page 7 Those_11
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 4:02 pm

Hmm.. never heard of that series... but then again I never watch TV...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 4:41 am

I watch everything on my laptop Smile torrents work fine
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) - Page 7 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 3:10 am

Hannibal .. enjoyable "tv" series. season 2 is even better

POST YOUR DESKTOP :) - Page 7 Rgdrgd11
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) - Page 7 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 11:29 pm

Simple yet captivating work. Do you happen to post these to another site featuring topics on this subject? I'm sure other fans would enjoy your work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

POST YOUR DESKTOP :)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next