Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here Empty
PostSubject: POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here   POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:01 pm

My entry, best I could do in the time limit: The Name is "HELL OR WIN"
POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here Happy%20Halloween

Last edited by Distroyer2 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here   POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:55 pm

Nice! I cannot read the end of Halloween though.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here   POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:49 am

here is my entry POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here 88095342
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here   POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:51 am

What is in it's mouth and what are there 3 circles in the eyes (eye-holes)?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here   POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:55 am

A hot-dog, and he has three eyes in each socket...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here   POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:56 am

Oh ok? I guess that makes sense Neutral
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here   POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:29 am

His name is "Happy Swalloweeny" that's why he is swallowing a hot-dog...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here   POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:33 am

Creative? Swallow har har!
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here   POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:35 am

Actually it was "Happy Swolloweeny"...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here   POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:38 am

I know. Swallow though. Har har..
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here   POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:17 am

Here is coejoe's entry POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here Coejoepj
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here   POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:22 pm

How do you like it? Do you? Be honest.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here   POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:30 am

If you insist... I would have made the background black, shaded the pumpkin, worked more on the lettering, not have put those green lines on top, not put the green lines in the first place, not have put two holes for a nose, make the teeth wider, and make the pumpkin round at the bottom. But besides that it's fine! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here   POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:33 am

I don't shade. I am pretty sure you are the only PJer that can do that, other than jork and bro. Nobody else really cares much about PJs, maybe just a quick 1. They only care about battles. Thanks though!
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: DEADLINE   POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:15 pm

You should post your paint job till October 31st including. 3 paint jobs are enough for pool, but hope some more will join, for example snort. I know he got a PJ, but he is busy to post, will try to get his PJ here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here   POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:29 pm

Ok, I have never seen his PJs since he is a wall. I am looking forward!
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here   POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:04 pm

I remember one of his pjs, It was purple with two white stripes. Maybe he'll change it to orange stripes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here   POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:15 am

Yay! I like poppy colors. Lol, anyway I thought he would do more, I wonder if he will.
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here   POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:00 pm

Distroyer2 wrote:
You should post your paint job till October 31st including. 3 paint jobs are enough for pool, but hope some more will join, for example snort. I know he got a PJ, but he is busy to post, will try to get his PJ here.

I decided to add one more week for people to post what they have painted, because 3 paint jobs isn't enough...
After that we will start poll
Here's PJ that will also participate in the contest, the author is unknown, still we could try to guess who did it, 2D4 found it in the lobby:
POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here Hello%20Vin

And here goes Snort's PJ I promissed to get:
POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here HalloWhine
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here   POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:24 pm

what? Then bottom one is 2d4's! As for the top one, BOO! pixel painter! Or else it is moofie lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here   POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:38 pm

Opinions:

Top 1:
I like it, it doesn't look pixelled, only the top part on the leaves does. Maybe, just maybe, UDKA comes back for the holidays.

Bottom 1:
Hmm, I kind of like it. It is nice, nice job 2D4/snort, whoever.
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here   POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:30 pm

Oh I messed it up, snort is too busy to paint now, so ye it was 2D4's PJ, anyway we will vote for the paint so good it's here...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here   POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:08 pm

When will we vote? Your chat said for the past 2 days "3 more days to post your pjs."

I am confused....
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here   POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:05 pm

不必担心哈哈.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com

PostSubject: Re: POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here   POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:15 pm

你臭 wrote:
不必担心哈哈.

What language is that?

I am pretty sure in other forums you can only talk 1 language so admins/mods know what you say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here   POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here Empty

Back to top Go down

POST HALLOWEEN PJ's here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next