Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here

Go down 
+7
Carl
Noobface
TRC
jork
digit
TheHat
2D4
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here Empty
PostSubject: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:53 am

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here Theoutrage316402109larg

~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here ~

Spoiler:

Last edited by 2D4 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:49 am

These videos kinda blew my mind. You have to pay attention tho,
may be a little boring to some. This explains how in the old testament,
a part of the bible, written 2500 years ago, they predict a worldwide
nuclear war and describe the nuclear missiles in detail ! Stunning. The
last one tells you why you should embrace the faith so if you are not
into that just skip it.

Last edited by 2D4 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:22 am

Ok, let me have first say on this Wink
let me point something out. Anything he says could be something else. A tube full of fire? Why is that a missle? A tube made of lead could be anything...
How does he describe the whole mechanism if it was never used before? Why wouldent they now? Clearly this zach dude is a genius, if he knows how a "missle" worked before it was invented. But why didnt he use the mechanism for something? Alot of the time he infact shows cones, not "rolls" (anyone know what rolling is? lmao, they dont roll missles.)

Btw, he keeps mentioning angels. Anyone ever seen an angel?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:33 am

@2D4
hmm... that's very interesting. It could very well be true. Of course it's not so important how or when the world ends but if you are prepared.
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:35 am

How do you prepare for a shitload of nuclear radiation?
You have to stop it.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:43 am

TheHat wrote:
Ok, let me have first say on this Wink
let me point something out. Anything he says could be something else. A tube full of fire? Why is that a missle? A tube made of lead could be anything...
How does he describe the whole mechanism if it was never used before? Why wouldent they now? Clearly this zach dude is a genius, if he knows how a "missle" worked before it was invented. But why didnt he use the mechanism for something? Alot of the time he infact shows cones, not "rolls" (anyone know what rolling is? lmao, they dont roll missles.)

Btw, he keeps mentioning angels. Anyone ever seen an angel?

An iron tube that is 10 cubics high and 5 breadths, that creates fire and smoke and reaps destruction? Yes.. that could be anything...
He could describe the mechanism because he was given a vision from God. "Zach" was unable to create a missile and even if he did he had no way of launching it. "Zach" did not want to destroy the world. The "cones" are the tip of the missile... Suspect Roll is referring to the shape of the missile, therefore a noun not a verb.

And my brother has seen an angel, my friend's mother has seen an angel, 2d4 has seen an angel, and wofly has heard a voice from heaven.
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:54 am

i have seen a few statues and whatnot of angels, does that count? Do i get attention now??
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:49 am

Yes you do Hat Smile haha

well, this stuff is obviously tricky, I can only have an opinion about it, like everyone else. I have to say I feel much the same as IGIT does but regardless if this is true or not, I am amazed by the detail in which zach describes the missiles and their proportions, I am also baffled at how the modern translators could mistranslate so much of what is considdered to be the most important book of history we have .. This explanation makes a lot of sense to me, especially when realizing that what ever happens, it is god's plan all along. Angels take the rockets up and use the things we have created as his own punishment

Yes i do think he saw all of this in a devine vision, in fact, a huge part of the bible is visions and prophecy, for what reason ? To be prepared ? but i agree with Hat there .. how do you prepare for something like this ?
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:53 am

wait, so we use angels as propelants? they carry up the rolls? and drop them on the *stone* houses we live in?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:07 pm

2D4 wrote:
Yes you do Hat Smile haha

well, this stuff is obviously tricky, I can only have an opinion about it, like everyone else. I have to say I feel much the same as IGIT does but regardless if this is true or not, I am amazed by the detail in which zach describes the missiles and their proportions, I am also baffled at how the modern translators could mistranslate so much of what is considdered to be the most important book of history we have .. This explanation makes a lot of sense to me, especially when realizing that what ever happens, it is god's plan all along. Angels take the rockets up and use the things we have created as his own punishment

Yes i do think he saw all of this in a devine vision, in fact, a huge part of the bible is visions and prophecy, for what reason ? To be prepared ? but i agree with Hat there .. how do you prepare for something like this ?

I believe you are already prepared 2D4, as you have accepted Jesus into your heart as Lord and savior. You can't take earthly possessions with you to the afterlife. Most everyone dies (there were a couple of people that were just taken straight to heaven) so you can't escape it.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:33 pm

Hmmm well, you say pretty much the same thing to me as the author of these videos told me. That should be encouraging, but it also sounds like you don't expect any of us to live very long, that makes me sad, why is that ?
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:39 pm

Wait, jesus and i are good friends. am i safe?
but just cuz we are good friends, doesnt mean im safe. arent missiles made by man, not god?
why does god want to kill us? jesus always tells me his father is demanding, but i didnt know that much!
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:32 am

Okay, but if man was made by God and the missiles are made by man, who was it that made the missiles ? These things are bigger than your brain
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:07 pm

That's only if..."if" doesn't count.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:28 pm

2D4 wrote:

Hmmm well, you say pretty much the same thing to me as the author of these videos told me. That should be encouraging, but it also sounds like you don't expect any of us to live very long, that makes me sad, why is that ?
1 Corinthians 15:42-44
It is the same way with the resurrection of the dead. Our earthly bodies are planted in the ground when we die, but they will be raised to live forever. Our bodies are buried in brokenness, but they will be raised in glory. They are buried in weakness, but they will be raised in strength. They are buried as natural human bodies, but they will be raised as spiritual bodies. For just as there are natural bodies, there are also spiritual bodies.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-14
And now, dear brothers and sisters, we want you to know what will happen to the believers who have died so you will not grieve like people who have no hope. For since we believe that Jesus died and was raised to life again, we also believe that when Jesus returns, God will bring back with him the believers who have died.

John 14:1-4
“Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me. There is more than enough room in my Father’s home. If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am. And you know the way to where I am going.”

John 11:25-27
Jesus told her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying. Everyone who lives in me and believes in me will never ever die. Do you believe this, Martha?”

“Yes, Lord,” she told him. “I have always believed you are the Messiah, the Son of God, the one who has come into the world from God.”

John 6:40
"For it is my Father’s will that all who see his Son and believe in him should have eternal life. I will raise them up at the last day.”
Back to top Go down
TRC
RR Beginner
TRC

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:52 pm

There's also ancient hieroglyphics depicting guns and tanks...this isn't an exclusively christian thing.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:02 pm

Yeah... and the aliens built the pyramids...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: yeah right   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:36 pm

This 19 part youtube series on 9/11 showed me things
I didn't know yet, even when I am not new to the subject.
It is factual and logical in my opinion and even when
you can't "prove" something, mostly when something
seems a bit odd .. it probably is. Take your time to watch
all 19 parts (in 2 descending rows) I know it's a lot but
I just had to post them all since youtube sometimes takes
them down and this is the best series I have found on
youtube regarding 9/11. Comments are appreciated !

*Note
You have to expand the window far
enough to allow the videos to form 2
seperate rows (they are in sequence
and each row should be watched from
top to bottom) If you narrow the
window too much you will see a long
line of clips that are out of place. Sorry
for the inconvenience.

Last edited by 2D4 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:20 pm

Im not gonna watch those vids, sorry...
but why would anyone want to kill tons of there own citizens?
For money? The news companys and bullshit like that make tons of that stuff. Maybe money.
Or to start a war? That also makes money.
It could have easily been setup, but i dont even think hitler would do that.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:53 pm

It just doesn't add up. It had no proper reason. Money? Meh. I doubt it. And if the prez was behind it he didn't gain anything. After all, he's only prez for 4 years. I also dont think that they would search for osama for 10 years. Maybe "forever" or right away kill him... I honestly dont care. If you want something sketchy just think "why is this guy wanting us to believe that?"... I could make up a whole conspiracy of who he is and why he is doing it... oh, he is part of the crashings! he was the real master-mind! He's just trying to cover it up! Meh. Conspiracies: n, stuff that makes you rofl in boredom.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:06 am

TheHat wrote:
Im not gonna watch those vids, sorry...
but why would anyone want to kill tons of there own citizens?
For money? The news companys and bullshit like that make tons of that stuff. Maybe money.
Or to start a war? That also makes money.
It could have easily been setup, but i dont even think hitler would do that.

The answer to your question is inside this series wich is
another good reason to watch them just the same. Plus they are
well done. The reasons you give are very good, they line up
with the content .. even hitler is mentioned and explained there.

You guys .. this is too easy for my taste, at least watch the
clips so you actually have an opinion about something, then
we can discuss. because my reply would be along the lines
of what is said there exept they say it so much better.

Last edited by 2D4 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:36 am

I don't know why you even care 2D4, its a conspiracy. CONSPIRACY! CONSPIRACY!CONSPIRACY!
Oh... and one more thing...
CONSPIRACY
which means that its a bunch of crap...
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:43 am

Not true...
It means it cold be true (hence IS IT TRUE in nice capital letters)
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:44 am

everything
TheHat wrote:
cold
be true...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:06 am

Sorry igit but hat is right. It could be true and are you trying to say no one in history ever conspired to achieve something ? In fact Hitlers burning of the reichstag was a flase flag attack on his own people to take over the government - this is commonly accepted as what really happened - and he was succesfull. I suggest you watch the clips, how can anyone have an opinion on the content if they haven't seen it, right. You will not be disapointed, at least not in these video's. By the way for those interrested: you do want to see all 19 clips, because the last few are key
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here Empty

Back to top Go down

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next