Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

POST YOUR DESKTOP :)

Go down 
+11
Shaolin_Fists
NoMercI
jork
BEASTY
RageTester
MackAO
Noobface
TheHat
moonmasher
digit
Carl
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

POST YOUR DESKTOP :) Empty
PostSubject: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:38 pm

This is my RobotRage Desktop at the moment.The robot was called CheeseGratoR but he is no longer .. may he rest in pieces ..
What does your RR desktop look like ? feel free to share it with us in this Topic

POST YOUR DESKTOP :) Rrdesktop

Last edited by 2D4 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:50 am

The picture looks kind of blown-up though...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:58 pm

Did I say anywhere it was the original size of the robot ? lol I wanna see you do better
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:23 am

Fine! cheers Should take a while though...
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:07 pm

Here is mine POST YOUR DESKTOP :) Rrbackroundscreenshot (half the original size)
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:16 pm

OMG

That is so marvelous , Thanks for contributing !, it makes my desktop seem like the cantine of a building site .. complete with burpin cofee guzzling unshaven contruction workers .. Can I ask you, what is that large bar in the middle and how can I possibly obtain it ? Smile I think it's nice for all of us to take a peek into something this personal we don't usually get to see of eachother.

Ps. the one I posted was of my 15 inch spare laptop .. the real machine was in repair, so I might post another one soon Wink

Last edited by 2D4 on Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:46 am

Nice one IGIT Very Happy Where did you get the transparent Rearmed logo in the middle though? I only have it for the regular one (without the Rearmed). Unless you found it somewhere in the CCTs or archives?

Also, what font is that? It looks really cool! Smile
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:38 pm

I took a screenie of the RR Rearmed and made it transparent using game maker 8.0 lite POST YOUR DESKTOP :) Robotragerearmed. The font is Russel Square on Paint.net. The color of the font is actually RR's background. The "large bar in the middle" is Rocket Dock, here is the link to download... http://rocketdock.com/download

Last edited by IN GOD I TRUST on Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:56 pm

Thanks for the info igit study
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:37 pm

Thanks! Smile I also must say... looks like you've got a pretty large screen.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:53 pm

yeah, it's 24". My brother got a sweet deal on it, it's the Samsung SyncMaster P2570.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:23 pm

Sweet Smile I have a Samsung Laptop myself, it;'s a Samsung R720 17.3 iNch, the sweetest machine .. if you like laptops that is
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:33 pm

Yes, but I like desktops better Smile And that was my monitor, my computer is a HP
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:23 pm

My first was a desktop, for some reason I never wanted anything else again after my first laptop, perhaps it's the subtle handling and the compact feel.(And the easy time I have when I need to bring it for repairs)
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:53 am

My newest RR desktop Smile

POST YOUR DESKTOP :) Naamloosnqz

Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:20 am

Don't the pictures look blurry at that size though? Neutral
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:26 am

No it is actually doable .. the yellow letters are blurrier then the machines.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:16 pm

haha, nice michael jackson clock. I also notice you dont have rocket dock!
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:35 pm

You are very perceptive Smile
Back to top Go down
moonmasher
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:57 pm

DOnt have a MJ watch. Your making his soul stay on earth. He are needs all your heavens.
Source:
Vatican assassin tiger blood guy. AKA Charlie Sheen
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:26 am

'Just sayin, Bucketheads MJ tribute is really awesome. The landing beacon.
Back to top Go down
moonmasher
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:26 am

link please hat
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:23 pm

Back to top Go down
moonmasher
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:17 pm

that link is bad. doesnt work
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:30 pm

No? It does for me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR DESKTOP :)   POST YOUR DESKTOP :) Empty

Back to top Go down

POST YOUR DESKTOP :)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next