Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Destructo Bots Suggestions

Go down 
+11
TRON
alw98
TheBot
jork
TRC
Shaolin_Fists
DrakenDevelopment
2D4
spektral
digit
-Max
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:39 pm

im not really active anymore so could someone just update the thread whenever you want.
Miss you guys. I hope ill find time to come here often.

pce
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 8:03 pm

Take care Max, Smile see you around sometime hopefully
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 10:58 pm

Max! Thanks for stopping by and I also hope your visits are more frequent.
Back to top Go down
DrakenDevelopment
RR Minus
DrakenDevelopment

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:45 am

I've added a tonne of new reflections and glossy effects to metallic objects in the game. They look sweet as!
The graphic artist said he we would try and get the first of the screen refreshes to me ASAP.
Also, I FINALLY found the reason for the issue where the two bots fly into the air (then getting reset due to going out of vertical bounds) Thats finally fixed, phew!
Back to top Go down
http://drakendev.com/
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:32 am

make the gui similar to

Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 4 46870d1286221125-robot-rage-rearmed-robot-rage
Back to top Go down
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:34 am

MAKE IT BROWSER BASED PLZZZ DRAKENNN
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

Yeah, rrlobbychat ad xD

...Wolfy in chat Sad
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:34 pm

DrakenDevelopment wrote:
I've added a tonne of new reflections and glossy effects to metallic objects in the game. They look sweet as!
The graphic artist said he we would try and get the first of the screen refreshes to me ASAP.
Also, I FINALLY found the reason for the issue where the two bots fly into the air (then getting reset due to going out of vertical bounds) Thats finally fixed, phew!
Sounds great Draken! Good work alien 
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 2:34 pm

can't wait to try the new version Draken!!!!
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:17 pm

Get this going or I don't know what to do xD, leading GUNS AND ROBOTS boards together with brother we own 6 out of top 10 rated robots lol, covering all the 1st free spots ofc...
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:32 pm

haha thats impressive
Back to top Go down
X-Terminator32
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:49 am

Hey guys, im still anticipating on the updates of this game. I have just moved to texas 4 months ago and school has had me strapped being this is my senior year of high school and i've been focused on graduating.. i just wanted everyone to know, that im trying my best to get some time to come here and i will definitely start stopping by more often now Smile i hope there is still progress to be seen in the near future and that this game can become successful Smile
Back to top Go down
http://rrlegacychat.com
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:53 pm

plz make it browser based........
Back to top Go down
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:59 pm

plz make it browser based........
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:13 pm

X-Terminator32 wrote:
Hey guys, im still anticipating on the updates of this game. I have just moved to texas 4 months ago and school has had me strapped being this is my senior year of high school and i've been focused on graduating.. i just wanted everyone to know, that im trying my best to get some time to come here and i will definitely start stopping by more often now :)i hope there is still progress to be seen in the near future and that this game can become successful Smile
I must have missed this somehow... I too am waiting for the next update. Congrats on putting your studies first as you should.
Back to top Go down
CookyMONSTA
Lowest Of Low
CookyMONSTA

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:41 am

everytime I try and play this game it says there is no one online or there is 1 person online but it never lets me play them

I try clicking easy opponent, matched opponent, or hard opponent and still no luck

is there just no one playing this game?

also this link doesn't seem to work http://destructobotschat.com/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SouthPortlandKK
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:51 pm

Well there hasn't been much updates recently so our collective interest has fizzled out rather extensively. The game is still in a 'closed' beta stage, but it would be great to get it out there to the general public. Some attempts have been made to advertise the game but there hasn't been much success.
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 7:27 pm

Yeah you get it right, there's no one online...because only people on these forums know DESTRUCTO BOTS exist...
About the chat, X-term has been changing host websites, because 2nd year of a same domain costs a lot...
Website does work the page is just blank...
Try this link: http://destructobotschat.com/cgi-bin/chat.pl
Back to top Go down
DrakenDevelopment
RR Minus
DrakenDevelopment

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 2:47 pm

Yeah sorry for the slow progress on the game as of late. Been working 60hour weeks on a massive robotic arm project. Once the new year comes we should hopefully be finished and I can go back to having time to do things other than work. In the rare spare moments I have had I've been able to do some really schmick stuff to the graphics. Some nice reflections make the game look that bit more top notch. I've also developed a lobby system.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 10:00 pm

Sounds great Draken! I really appreciate all the work you're putting into this, you're an inspiration  sunny lulz
Back to top Go down
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:12 pm

DRAKEN I BEG YOU MAKE IT BROWSER BASED!
Back to top Go down
DrakenDevelopment
RR Minus
DrakenDevelopment

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:30 am

I will, I swear, I've already said I would try to Smile
Back to top Go down
DrakenDevelopment
RR Minus
DrakenDevelopment

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:24 pm

Here ya go girls, first build and I know it has numerous glitches such as inability to save skins, but most of it is there.
http://drakendev.com/destructobots/DestructoBotsWeb.html
I upgraded to a new interface version which required a major overhaul of everything so some stuff is a bit misaligned at times (opening logo)
You can check out the new lobby system, keep in mind I've temporarily got it showing yourself as a player.
You may also notice the new reflectivity of stuff.
Back to top Go down
CookyMONSTA
Lowest Of Low
CookyMONSTA

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 pm

awesome!!!

I Noticed some visual bugs - you probably already know of them but I figured I would share

it doesn't show my bot

Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 4 5RHaz

and here it looks all glitched

Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 4 5RH9w

it doesn't let me paint it

Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 4 5RHbi

Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 4 5RHhi
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SouthPortlandKK
DrakenDevelopment
RR Minus
DrakenDevelopment

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:36 pm

I wasnt getting those problems, I'll look into it tomorrow. I basically did my first build, uploaded and went to bed, posted it. I'm on holidays now and work will slow down to a manageable pace now so development of the game should start top progress again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Destructo Bots Suggestions
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next