Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Destructo Bots Suggestions

Go down 
+11
TRON
alw98
TheBot
jork
TRC
Shaolin_Fists
DrakenDevelopment
2D4
spektral
digit
-Max
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
DrakenDevelopment
RR Minus
DrakenDevelopment

Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:37 pm

What browser are you using; is it the same if you try another browser?
Back to top Go down
http://drakendev.com/
CookyMONSTA
Lowest Of Low
CookyMONSTA

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:38 pm

alright, I understand. Oh and I tried on internet explorer and firefox
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SouthPortlandKK
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 pm

Free hax, keep pressing that get free button like a maniac xD
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:09 pm

Multiplayer not working...
Back to top Go down
CookyMONSTA
Lowest Of Low
CookyMONSTA

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 8:10 am

if u can fix some of the problems people posted I will start sharing this game on the forum of the other games I play Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SouthPortlandKK
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:11 am

I have not been playing DB much at all so who am I ? but as feedback, from what I can see, there is an awfull lot of blue in the game, blue tones in the game and the icons, not charming, a little dull like a supermarket .. try adding some black and grey and bluegrey and greengrey and yellow. Also, the icons, where the info is in the game, are way too big .. makes the game look small and childish. Why don't you use the colors that you have here in your avatar ? I will give it a try sometimes soon Smile
Back to top Go down
X-Terminator32
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:50 pm

The game looks awesome! Smile I can't wait for the final release of it and to play it. I will help advertise and build a website for it! Smile Keep it up draken and keep us posted. This game will be BIG!
Back to top Go down
http://rrlegacychat.com
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 6:41 am

Wow i just tried the game for the first time since.. well one of the first releases. Looking really good so far! You know at first i was skeptical about this. i thought you were just another guy claiming you can make the game we all want. But i really think this can be that game now Very Happy Keep up the amazing work!
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:51 am

NoMercI wrote:
Wow i just tried the game for the first time since.. well one of the first releases. Looking really good so far! You know at first i was skeptical about this. i thought you were just another guy claiming you can make the game we all want. But i really think this can be that game now :DKeep up the amazing work!

+1 so many guys claimed to make the game, but none could show anything for it. the future looks good Smile
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:54 pm

Eh, I know that for a smartphone version there is no ctrl+Z, but if you could add a undo and redo button in the paintshopt that would be great!
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 11:08 am

very nice suggestion IGIT
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 10:43 pm

It also seems that a lot of the tools in the paintshop don't work properly. I'm not sure if they would work on smartphones but only the brush, color picker, and eraser work (personally I was never a fan of the eraser in the first place...but if layers were allowed it would be awesome!).
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 1:17 am

If you could have a way to paint gray-scale (black and white are the only grey colors possible at the moment...) that would be great. Also a mute button... no offense, jork.
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 2:43 pm

Draken if you are out there I suggest you make a lobby that shows all people connected(and everyone should auto join this lobby room on login)...so it's easier to find any...
4 rooms doesn't sound like much, but with low player base divide isn't a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots Suggestions   Destructo Bots Suggestions - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Destructo Bots Suggestions
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5