Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Forum Update

Go down 
+6
ItIsMarc
BEASTY
RageTester
2D4
jork
digit
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
digit
Add mint
digit

Forum Update - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 11:47 pm

I thought I was using servimg... apparently not  silent 
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:37 am

I'm really sorry about all the missing images right now, when I get back to my own comp I'll try to reupload them.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:28 am

no problem dude, and you proved the best guard and keeper of the forum ever .. when you were given this task
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 4:53 am

heh, thanks 2D4. Glad you think so.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:24 pm

Ok, so I got the images back up. I had to do a bit of improvisation on some but hopefully it looks okay to everyone now!
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 4:08 am

I had some weird feeling when I logged in today, but only for a few seconds until I realized that you finally fixed this, looks solid again, gj!
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 2:43 am

Should I split the topics into RR2 and RR3 topics? Yay or nay?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 5:50 am

Delete the RR3 Very Happy
Just kidding, you can possibly split...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 4:31 am

Hey I just played some RR3, googled it .. can;t find the button on the main page .. did u guys decide to terminate it ? lol Hasta la vista
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:03 am

I decided to get rid of the link to it, yes. I found it too disgraceful to sponsor in any way...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 11:45 pm

I understand but, it still is a form of robot rage, (even if that rages us) It only adds value to this forum, if we are as complete as possible as a platform for anything related to RR. You could make the button red Wink and have some alarm sound go off when entering this doomsday event, at ones own peril

Just my opinion
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 4:36 am

Has there been an update recently...there is no edit button anymore...
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 4:45 am

guess the image for it died... I'll try to reupload it pronto!
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 10:59 am

Hey

I just read an email that my account has been removed ? due to inactivity , come on now I hope that´s not true ..

Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 11:21 am

2D4 wrote:
Hey

I just read an email that my account has been removed ? due to inactivity , come on now I hope that´s not true ..

thats odd
Back to top Go down
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 4:18 pm

Happened to me when i was inactive for awhile but i only had to reset my pw
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 7:22 pm

Hmm... I guess I will have to look into that and see if East had some settings that would cause that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Update
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7