Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Forum Update

Go down 
+6
ItIsMarc
BEASTY
RageTester
2D4
jork
digit
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
digit
Add mint
digit

Forum Update - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:39 pm

ouch! I'll have to look into that.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:06 am

Ohh thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:25 am

...very much Smile
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:03 am

More problems ... embed code for youtube no longer working .. Tried all versions, so I opted for the simple link instead, just letting you know, anyone else ?

also, I do not like the new white box I am typing in right now, the buttons on top of it have changed, they are complicated , I liked it the way it was, why do things have to change ?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:44 am

I think I may have said this before, but that change was automatic and I'm not sure that there is any way to change it. I don't like it either but I'm afraid that we will have to live with it Sad
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:47 am

Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:46 pm

Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:47 pm

Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:57 pm

I didn't catch that igit sorry, why and what about these automatic updates. Also, imageshack sucks .. half of the pictures have gone from this site, a lot of damage, how can they do such a thing, noone can redo thousands of pages/
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 6:48 pm

Can you see the video when I posted it?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:29 pm

I saw the vid you posted Jork, 2D4 your links might be messed up. As for the images, all of them are fin e one my side ATM, could you please post a screenshot of which are missing?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 am

I did see your video jork, you can see tho what happens when I use the usual embed code from youtube.

I made a mistake thinking pictures were missing I guess, I saw "media not available" displayed in quotes, thats why but if I see any I will keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:14 am

Anyone any idea why my youtube embed codes not working ?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:41 am

use the code
[ youtube ]  (without spaces), then select the highlighted part from the video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gONjT3jHTTs

and copy, paste it in between the code, end the code with the following, without spaces (somehow adding that thing in code messes everything up lol)

[ /youtube ]

Or just use the handy "Insert a youtube video" button in the post box...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:16 am

Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:17 am

I see Smile thank u Jork

(bows gracefully)
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:52 pm

Thanks for clearing that up, Jork. I haven't posted a yt vid in a long time so I wasn't exactly sure what was up.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 1:50 am

hey, the mainpage displays NO NEW POSTS instead of buttons, here in my digital reality
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 1:59 am

eh... not sure what you mean and there is no image link attached to your post if that's what you wanted.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 2:47 am

Forum Update - Page 6 Untitl11

this is what I'm looking at, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 3:11 am

but if everything is normal on your end, perhaps it's my bad connection
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 6:35 am

same here...
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 9:03 pm

Hmm... well imageshack is very unreliable. I'll try to re-upload the image and see if that helps.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 1:26 am

fixed Smile
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 11:28 am

why not use servimg? haven't lost a single picture on servimg yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Update
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next