Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

What Update on RR would you most likely want to see?

Go down 
+2
digit
Whitey
6 posters

Arena updates (More obsticles, another thing to kill you {like firepit})
What Update on RR would you most likely want to see? Vbc1029%What Update on RR would you most likely want to see? Vbc11
 29% [ 2 ]
More weapons
What Update on RR would you most likely want to see? Vbc1014%What Update on RR would you most likely want to see? Vbc11
 14% [ 1 ]
More Bot chassis choices (aka spoilers {THIS WOULD MAKE BOT VERY SLOW, BUT HAVE EXTRA SPACE FOR ARMOUR AND A WEAPON})
What Update on RR would you most likely want to see? Vbc100%What Update on RR would you most likely want to see? Vbc11
 0% [ 0 ]
All of the above
What Update on RR would you most likely want to see? Vbc1043%What Update on RR would you most likely want to see? Vbc11
 43% [ 3 ]
What were you thinking Whitey you stink at polls
What Update on RR would you most likely want to see? Vbc1014%What Update on RR would you most likely want to see? Vbc11
 14% [ 1 ]
No updates, I like it the way it is
What Update on RR would you most likely want to see? Vbc100%What Update on RR would you most likely want to see? Vbc11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Whitey
Sea Scumb
Whitey

What Update on RR would you most likely want to see? Empty
PostSubject: What Update on RR would you most likely want to see?   What Update on RR would you most likely want to see? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:32 am

You know, for fun. Its my first
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: What Update on RR would you most likely want to see?   What Update on RR would you most likely want to see? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:29 pm

They only thing people don't know how to hack is the arena so I voted for the arena. Why have more things for people to hack?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: What Update on RR would you most likely want to see?   What Update on RR would you most likely want to see? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:40 pm

I think RR need Commercial...more people would find it...
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: What Update on RR would you most likely want to see?   What Update on RR would you most likely want to see? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:34 pm

rr needs to fix links and make it harder to hack. aka fix the super weapon hack and make it so when your ++++ you get super weapons and your bot stays forever
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
hitech
RR Beginner
hitech

PostSubject: Re: What Update on RR would you most likely want to see?   What Update on RR would you most likely want to see? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:55 pm

i like the 2 ideas above me
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: What Update on RR would you most likely want to see?   What Update on RR would you most likely want to see? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:35 pm

I agree with Jork, it needs advertisement that's all, any game has hackers, like any house has a toilet, deal with it.The Poll stinks, you are so right, you suck at making polls, I cant vote anymore lol (no disrespect)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Update on RR would you most likely want to see?   What Update on RR would you most likely want to see? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1