Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

RR3 Beta Update??

Go down 
+5
Shaolin_Fists
-Max
x-best-x
Wishes
jork
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

RR3 Beta Update?? Empty
PostSubject: RR3 Beta Update??   RR3 Beta Update?? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:10 pm

There's been an update on RR3. Things are less expensive, they nerf'd some weapons and there is less ammo for turret weapons. What do you think about the weapon's update guys?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

RR3 Beta Update?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 Beta Update??   RR3 Beta Update?? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:16 pm

I feel kinda sad since I just spent over 500k of my cash just before this happened =/
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

RR3 Beta Update?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 Beta Update??   RR3 Beta Update?? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:18 pm

Haha, it's a bit more challenging. Chaingun is not worth it anymore. Wow, you don't have any ammo when you start the match with mortar
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

RR3 Beta Update?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 Beta Update??   RR3 Beta Update?? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:20 pm

Pfft, does the job pretty well. Maybe it's worth trying other turret weapons though.
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

RR3 Beta Update?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 Beta Update??   RR3 Beta Update?? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:22 pm

Haha I've tried em all since i was bored. Mortar is not working. It's glitched or some thing. I cannot shoot it.

Wow, mines are not working either
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

RR3 Beta Update?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 Beta Update??   RR3 Beta Update?? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:24 pm

I was about to try mortar out, will tell if it's glitched here.
I actually think this update was quite ok, need to get rid of powerups tho, cuz everyone tries to skip close combat...
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

RR3 Beta Update?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 Beta Update??   RR3 Beta Update?? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:25 pm

True, but now with this update, there will be more close combat for sure.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

RR3 Beta Update?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 Beta Update??   RR3 Beta Update?? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:26 pm

holy shit, 2 shots (mortar level 4) destroyed bite (no idea what level armor he had)
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

RR3 Beta Update?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 Beta Update??   RR3 Beta Update?? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:29 pm

WTF!!! my account is glitched... they have more ammo then me...
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

RR3 Beta Update?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 Beta Update??   RR3 Beta Update?? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:31 pm

uhmm...seriously?
no pickups?

Also, about the 2 shots, that was some lag I think, because now they deal almost no damage, plus hard to hit opponent, more likely to kill urself, similar to granade launcher in RR, looks outrageous but feels like a fluffy little kitten.

hmm, just read what u said more carefully, seems that your account is really glitched, because I didn't notice any change in amount of ammo in my chaingun and mortar had full ammo when the game started.
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

RR3 Beta Update?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 Beta Update??   RR3 Beta Update?? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 3:14 am

jork wrote:
uhmm...seriously?
no pickups?

Also, about the 2 shots, that was some lag I think, because now they deal almost no damage, plus hard to hit opponent, more likely to kill urself, similar to granade launcher in RR, looks outrageous but feels like a fluffy little kitten.

hmm, just read what u said more carefully, seems that your account is really glitched, because I didn't notice any change in amount of ammo in my chaingun and mortar had full ammo when the game started.

I just played and there were pickups in the game
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

RR3 Beta Update?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 Beta Update??   RR3 Beta Update?? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:07 am

My account is still glitched. I got about 1/4 of the regular ammo. I don't have these Aim point on the floor when I'm using the mortar. I'll post a video about it soon.

EDIT: Just tried my mortar again and it's not glitched anymore. still got that chaingun glitch though. Just recorded a game i just did. I am uploading it right now. Don't Want to waste my time doing a montage, i'll post it here ASAP

youtube.com/watch?v=XZ84c_BQqBc&feature=youtu.be
(I am not allowed to post external links)
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

RR3 Beta Update?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 Beta Update??   RR3 Beta Update?? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:00 am

that video displays the worst lag i have ever seen!
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

RR3 Beta Update?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 Beta Update??   RR3 Beta Update?? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:04 am

Hell YEAH! hahaha. I don't know how that guy can load the game. How can you enjoy the game with that type of lagg anyway?

EDIt: Some others got that same issue with the chaingun and i also have 1/4 the ammo with my flamethrower. I also found that they changed the distance between each mortar when you are using level 4 or level 5 mortar.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

RR3 Beta Update?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 Beta Update??   RR3 Beta Update?? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:51 pm

I've seen lag like that like 3 times in total, but ur ammo is definitely glitched, hope they fix the issue soon enough.

Edit: lol, just loaded the game, same thing on the chaingun for me...and it doesn't seem like a bug, because they are much closer to the missile level now. Resupply get's u like 1/3 of the ammo.
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

RR3 Beta Update?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 Beta Update??   RR3 Beta Update?? EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:15 am

Yeah I've noticed. Well we're in beta. It is absolutly normal to see some updates...
Back to top Go down
Wishes
Lowest Of Low

RR3 Beta Update?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 Beta Update??   RR3 Beta Update?? EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:47 am

This new RR is pretty sucky. I found myself running away from combat to grab pickups and it turned out to be a good option. I understand it's in BETA but I'm not liking it at this stage.

What happened to the Miniclip forums? It says they're temporarily down but they've been down for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

RR3 Beta Update?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 Beta Update??   RR3 Beta Update?? EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:53 am

search for temporary miniclip forums on google, that's where they moved...
Back to top Go down
x-best-x
Sea Scumb

RR3 Beta Update?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 Beta Update??   RR3 Beta Update?? EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:14 pm

jork wrote:
search for temporary miniclip forums on google, that's where they moved...
or click this link http://wwwomf.myfanforum.org/forum70.php (its for new rr forums)
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

RR3 Beta Update?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 Beta Update??   RR3 Beta Update?? EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:15 pm

Thanks for that

RR3 Beta Update?? Untitl17

I have to agree with AG, howcome she never posted anything in our forum by the way ?
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

RR3 Beta Update?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 Beta Update??   RR3 Beta Update?? EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:18 pm

Lol she doesn't like us. Haha,
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

RR3 Beta Update?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 Beta Update??   RR3 Beta Update?? EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:31 pm

I forgot, she IS a member here Smile and she posted something last year

American_Girl
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again) Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:40 pm Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
+
----
-
This doesn't look right. How about just making a new game from scratch exactly like Robot Rage? So you own it all. If you were to do that, you could control the whole thing. Highscores and all. And then you could ask Miniclip to host it and you might make money. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile Send private message

I hope she will be back sometime, I like her
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

RR3 Beta Update?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 Beta Update??   RR3 Beta Update?? EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:38 pm

I don't like her... She laggs too much
Haha
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

RR3 Beta Update?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 Beta Update??   RR3 Beta Update?? EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:28 am

Here people wont kiss her ass as they do on MC forums
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

RR3 Beta Update?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 Beta Update??   RR3 Beta Update?? EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:31 am

Haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RR3 Beta Update?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 Beta Update??   RR3 Beta Update?? Empty

Back to top Go down

RR3 Beta Update??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next