Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Forum Update

Go down 
+6
ItIsMarc
BEASTY
RageTester
2D4
jork
digit
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

Forum Update - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:11 pm

Woah, Jork. Every 2-3 times a week? Doesnt that seem a bit too often? I mean its a pain in the butt enough just doing it that one time when I get the computer. Windows 8, if you ever get it, has a feature that will refresh your computer completely and keep all your documents & everything else on it. I personally really like Windows 8.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:17 pm

Heh, I did that just to find a compatible version for my video card, seems it works only on 64 bit win7...though I originally had 32 bit version...
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:24 pm

jork wrote:
I am not bored, I keep myself busy reinstalling windows every 2 - 3 times a week...
And what the hell has happened here?
Round spoiler was pure awesomeness, the square one...please don't make me comment on that.

woa .. you reinstal windows that often ?? it can't be
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:03 am

Hey just an idea but why not try a RR kind of yellow or grey like the buttons have (a fading kind, so it gives a 3d effect) for the spoiler ? No critisism on my part !
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:05 am

Yeaaa the PM button is fixed Smile Thank you Lord IGIT
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:39 am

2D4 wrote:
Hey just an idea but why not try a RR kind of yellow or grey like the buttons have (a fading kind, so it gives a 3d effect) for the spoiler ? No critisism on my part !
Hmm.... I might do something kind of like that effect for the code thing instead. I kind of agree with Jork on the spoiler.
Code:
example
Did a little something to the spoiler
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:34 am

i enjoy that spoiler. and yeah the new pm button needed to be changed back. btw Igit iv been going on this with my ipod at times and i cant figure out why all the text is black when im on my ipod. makes all the posts impossible to read. spent a wile trying to make it more mobile friendly but not so much luck.
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:29 pm

Nice touch, not bad at all ty
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 3:56 am

Does anyone even use the search button on the top? It just takes up space I think...
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:42 am

iN GOD I TRUSTâ„¢ wrote:
Does anyone even use the search button on the top? It just takes up space I think...

I tried to use the search button and it didn't work Neutral

I think it is essential to have a search feature on all forums
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:36 pm

Well... that's another problem. I don't believe it ever worked. I just want all of the buttons to fit on one line at the top so we might have to get rid of one or rework the style.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:42 pm

well, Play RR and RR chat buttons don't fit in the image, the button isn't supposed to have borders from sides and eewww, what font is that?
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:46 pm

East's handy work. Wink
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:54 pm

Sha0linFists wrote:
iN GOD I TRUSTâ„¢ wrote:

I tried to use the search button and it didn't work Neutral

I think it is essential to have a search feature on all forums

Search button is essential to have, especially when people (like me) write and posts more and more you forget where it is
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:07 pm

Theres a search button? Where? O.o
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:07 am

5th button from the left top of the page
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:41 pm

Ah, good eye.
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:35 am

its the first thing i looked for when i joined the forums Razz

it doesnt work for me though, does it work for you?
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:50 am

It works for the title of threads only.
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:36 pm

i think we should increase avatar file size!
im trying to upload gif but its too big
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:47 pm

How big of a file are we talking about?
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:35 am

around 800kb

would 1mb limit be possible?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:02 am

You cannot directly change the limit of the file size, but I got it to be a bigger pixel margin so maybe that will help somehow.
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:02 am

na it didn't change, never mind i will just keep what i have for now Smile
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:16 pm

Hmm... wish I knew how to fix that. That's the problem with building a forum off an engine I guess...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Update   Forum Update - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Update
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next