Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Im back, does anyone remember me?

Go down 
+5
digit
jork
2D4
TheHat
CookyMONSTA
9 posters
AuthorMessage
CookyMONSTA
Lowest Of Low
CookyMONSTA

Im back, does anyone remember me? Empty
PostSubject: Im back, does anyone remember me?   Im back, does anyone remember me? EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:12 pm

Hello everyone! Very Happy

I used to play Robot Rage like 5 years ago, lol, and I recently googled it randomly and found this website!
My old bots were all +++++ named CookyMONSTA, KMANN2, KMANN3, and a few others. I AM NOT A HACKER! Exclamation
I had all the super weapons too (by some glitch or something...)

So anyway, does anyone remember me?

I read through a lot of threads to try and find people I remember, and saw a few fimiliar names:

AmericanGirl (AG)
Kraddy
Dalmat
Firenn
Root Ranger (I think)
and Wolfy (I think)

Now, the way I know these people is because there used to be a robot rage chat room way back then that I, and those people I named, used to go to. I used to talk to those people everyday!

Also, I cant remember my email adress and password for my old RR account Crying or Very sad

And here are some other names I remember from the chat, which was at one time named 'bulletproof chat' and 'hippo chat' among other names:

Hip/Hippo
Llamaman
Budger
Cappy/Captain
Irish Eyes
Death System
scrubbb
mozzer/mozoid
SIMON
Meer
Chain
Bling

....and many many more that I am unable to remember at the moment! No

Does anyone remember me or know anything about these people?

THANKS! cheers

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SouthPortlandKK
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: Im back, does anyone remember me?   Im back, does anyone remember me? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:16 am

Um well, I dont know you... but you spelt cookie wrong Razz
Glad to see you here, whomeveryouare... The only person who comes here on that list is rootranger, wolfy might drop by every... month or so...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Im back, does anyone remember me?   Im back, does anyone remember me? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:08 am

Really ? Wolfy drops by every month ? .. I guess I missed it.

I am not on the list Sad but that makes sense, I didn't even know there
was a chatroom back then. I was only playing RR 24/7

So eh, nice to meet you. See you in the chatroom. www.rrlobbychat.tk
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: Im back, does anyone remember me?   Im back, does anyone remember me? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:40 am

Wolfy hasnt come for 2 months, actually, i just want to believe that...
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Im back, does anyone remember me?   Im back, does anyone remember me? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:19 am

If I am correct you had video about robot rage with your CookyMONSTA bot, can't find that video any longer, but I remember the music from it, it was Eminem - The Way I Am. Tell me if it was your video lol.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
CookyMONSTA
Lowest Of Low
CookyMONSTA

PostSubject: Re: Im back, does anyone remember me?   Im back, does anyone remember me? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:39 am

jork wrote:
If I am correct you had video about robot rage with your CookyMONSTA bot, can't find that video any longer, but I remember the music from it, it was Eminem - The Way I Am. Tell me if it was your video lol.
Hmmm I'm not sure which video that was but heres one I made: ....... ok nvm then, it wont let me post a link scratch ****

All the paintjobs on there were mine Laughing

to find it search this on youtube: 'why i enjoy robot rage kkende112233' and its the 1st result Wink

and also, whenever I try to play RR it says I have no P2p and it wont let me see anyone elses robot or challenge them!!!! Exclamation Exclamation anyone know why?? and my new robots name is TheIncomparable Cool
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Im back, does anyone remember me?   Im back, does anyone remember me? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:32 am

Ok, name of that video was something like "battle of amusement" or something like that, that wasn't on youtube for sure.

And here is your youtube video, so others wouldn't have to search:
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Im back, does anyone remember me?   Im back, does anyone remember me? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:19 pm

Hey, welcome. Its good to see an oldie here. You can call me IGIT
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Im back, does anyone remember me?   Im back, does anyone remember me? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:29 am

Nice retro video Wink only thing is .. it shows the roof in birdsview as if we actually only see it from that angle .. the up close 3d viewpoint is much more exiting if you ask me, they should have shown some action, now people will think it's a game like any other where you watch everything from above and build cities and so on
Back to top Go down
CookyMONSTA
Lowest Of Low
CookyMONSTA

PostSubject: Re: Im back, does anyone remember me?   Im back, does anyone remember me? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:36 pm

2D4 wrote:
Nice retro video Wink only thing is .. it shows the roof in birdsview as if we actually only see it from that angle .. the up close 3d viewpoint is much more exiting if you ask me, they should have shown some action, now people will think it's a game like any other where you watch everything from above and build cities and so on
what the hell are u talking about man lol scratch its not like anyone watches that video anymore
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Im back, does anyone remember me?   Im back, does anyone remember me? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:01 am

It's on youtube, so yeah they do watch it

Last edited by 2D4 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Im back, does anyone remember me?   Im back, does anyone remember me? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:34 am

Welcome to RRS! Smile Nice to see an old player around here.
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Im back, does anyone remember me?   Im back, does anyone remember me? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:35 pm

I also think your robot was used way back in Robot Rage battle of amusement video, with Eminem's song ("the way I am") in the background...I was given link to that video at battlefinder.nl chat ... Don't know you anyway, but I am happy to see any oldie coming back.
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Im back, does anyone remember me?   Im back, does anyone remember me? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:32 pm

If the video is on https://www.youtube.com/, it doesn't necessarily mean that people will watch it.
It may get a couple views alone, but now that RR is such an unknown game, I doubt anyone,
without knowing whom made it and whatnot, will actually view the video.
Back to top Go down
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

PostSubject: Re: Im back, does anyone remember me?   Im back, does anyone remember me? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:09 am

I remember your name and a lot of the players you mentioned.

Did you happen to play in Bat's monthly tournaments? I think I remember you in one of those.
Back to top Go down
http://rootranger@gmail.com
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

PostSubject: Re: Im back, does anyone remember me?   Im back, does anyone remember me? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:11 am

He hasn't logged in for two months, so whatever, I'll just believe that I'm right. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rootranger@gmail.com
CookyMONSTA
Lowest Of Low
CookyMONSTA

PostSubject: Re: Im back, does anyone remember me?   Im back, does anyone remember me? EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:42 am

RootRanger wrote:
I remember your name and a lot of the players you mentioned.

Did you happen to play in Bat's monthly tournaments? I think I remember you in one of those.
yeah that was me!

btw what happened to wolfy? I see on the clan members list it says (RIP).. did something happen?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Im back, does anyone remember me?   Im back, does anyone remember me? EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:48 pm

Yes, unfortunately wolfy has passed on. You can read more on the subject here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im back, does anyone remember me?   Im back, does anyone remember me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Im back, does anyone remember me?
Page 1 of 1