Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

KiNG HAX is back

Go down 
+8
RageTester
snort
Dr Monstaaa
jork
RootRanger
digit
Carl
2D4
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

KiNG HAX is back Empty
PostSubject: KiNG HAX is back   KiNG HAX is back EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:35 pm

I don't really know KiNG HAX but his name does sound a really old bell somehow .. hmmm anyways he wanted me to tell you guys he is back ! and will be joining the forums shortly

KiNG HAX is back 61701609

Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

KiNG HAX is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: KiNG HAX is back   KiNG HAX is back EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:02 am

It's probably just another impersonator. American Girl, even if it were true, would not put her name as Kinghax.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

KiNG HAX is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: KiNG HAX is back   KiNG HAX is back EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:32 am

I have no idea, I know as much as you do.Was asked to deliver the message so i did.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

KiNG HAX is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: KiNG HAX is back   KiNG HAX is back EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:14 pm

He says he is AG > FIRENN, not AG
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

KiNG HAX is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: KiNG HAX is back   KiNG HAX is back EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:51 pm

what do you mean? AG is AG right ?

scratch
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

KiNG HAX is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: KiNG HAX is back   KiNG HAX is back EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:51 am

no AG > FIRENN is not american girl. AG > FIRENN is french or something. Also they dont speak the same way at all, not in structure or in content.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

KiNG HAX is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: KiNG HAX is back   KiNG HAX is back EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:59 am

Right

But I dont see how you get the firenn name, since he didn't write it in the chat.It displays only AG
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

KiNG HAX is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: KiNG HAX is back   KiNG HAX is back EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:23 am

lol, he said it in chat, you dont remember AG > FIRENN?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

KiNG HAX is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: KiNG HAX is back   KiNG HAX is back EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:11 am

Not according to the screenshot I took .. look for yourself.Top message
Back to top Go down
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

KiNG HAX is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: KiNG HAX is back   KiNG HAX is back EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:25 am

Use logic! BTW, read all of this, it is worth it. I reveal some very interesting history about RR.

1.) AG > FIRENN is not AG.
2.) AG is KINGHAX.
3.) Thus, AG > FIRENN is not KINGHAX.
4.) Thus, this guy is lying about something.

1.) While AG has the power to hack, she would only do so under an alias. AG > FIRENN once got to the top of the highscores, yes? AG is more careful than to advertise her own name as a hacker.
2.) KINGHAX not only had pointhacking knowledge, rare at his time, but knew who to hack. Remember that most of KH's victims were raisers. Few people in RR know the legitimacy of nearly every bot on the highscore list. Few people know who to remove from the highscores and who to keep on it. Combine this with hacking knowledge and very, very few suspects remain. But I have more evidence. During the time of KH, many of AG's personal enemies were eliminated. This narrows the list of suspects down even more. Lastly, AG and others dropped hints that KH was AG. Spectral once said that he knew information about KH due to "psycho-analysis". It just so happens that AG's email involves the words "psycho" and "analyze". Interesting. Lastly, AG claimed KH stole "Mozoid's virginity" and also joked about living with Mozoid in another thread.
Back to top Go down
http://rootranger@gmail.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

KiNG HAX is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: KiNG HAX is back   KiNG HAX is back EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:29 pm

:0 Interresting case you are building

It seems to me there is very little we know for sure and a lot of cheese around the wholes.You know, cheese is (mostly) yellow but not everything that is yellow is actually cheese.. What I don't get is why all of this is so sensetive ? I mean if someone hacks my highscore

I get angry
I get even

and then

I get over myself

All these old wars .. isn't it time to let the past be and burry the hatchet ? Maybe the wise guys of RR could unite and compete with eachother on who can build the best new RR ? That would certainly earn my respect Smile So regardless if someone is hiding their true identity, what is so terrible that someone should not be welcome ?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

KiNG HAX is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: KiNG HAX is back   KiNG HAX is back EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:21 pm

lol, i never said that he was AG > FIRENN, I said that is what he said. 2D4 is the one that said kinghax is AG. I strongly doubt that AG is King Hax but I'm not saying it is impossible
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

KiNG HAX is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: KiNG HAX is back   KiNG HAX is back EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:56 pm

Proof AG is KINGHAX, my bro wanted to battle her, she said the country to go in for a battle, just before the challenge KINGHAX came to same country and hacked my bro without touching AG's bot, not 100% proof but suspicious.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

KiNG HAX is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: KiNG HAX is back   KiNG HAX is back EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:27 am

IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
lol, i never said that he was AG > FIRENN, I said that is what he said. 2D4 is the one that said kinghax is AG. I strongly doubt that AG is King Hax but I'm not saying it is impossible

I never said who was who .. I just made a screenshot and delivered a message I was aksed to do by this person.I really have no idea who it is okay ?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

KiNG HAX is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: KiNG HAX is back   KiNG HAX is back EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:31 am

jork wrote:
Proof AG is KINGHAX, my bro wanted to battle her, she said the country to go in for a battle, just before the challenge KINGHAX came to same country and hacked my bro without touching AG's bot, not 100% proof but suspicious.

This raises a few questions

1. so AG came to the same country as ur bro and KINGHAX joined them ? How can AG and KINGHAX be the same when he joined the both of them ?

2.How do you know he did not touch AG's bot did either of you guys ask her ?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

KiNG HAX is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: KiNG HAX is back   KiNG HAX is back EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 1:10 am

that could also be proof that your bro is king hax at american girl's prospective...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

KiNG HAX is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: KiNG HAX is back   KiNG HAX is back EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:02 am

I don't have a bro but I asume you mean Jork's brother.So you mean that Distroyer 2 = KiNGHAX from AG's point of view ?! I don't see how my questions lead to this conclusion .. lol
Back to top Go down
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

KiNG HAX is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: KiNG HAX is back   KiNG HAX is back EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 3:31 am

Back to top Go down
http://rootranger@gmail.com
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

KiNG HAX is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: KiNG HAX is back   KiNG HAX is back EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:03 am

2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:

1. so AG came to the same country as ur bro and KINGHAX joined them ? How can AG and KINGHAX be the same when he joined the both of them ?

You can always open two tabs...dah, btw I am sure my bro isn't KH lmao.
And no, AG's bot that was in lobby wasn't touched, although some of her bots got points that day. In +++++. I've made notes of highscores, you can fine them in some old thread on this forums. There are even dates given.
Here is the link: https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com/t9-robot-rage-high-scores
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
Dr Monstaaa
Sea Scumb

KiNG HAX is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: KiNG HAX is back   KiNG HAX is back EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:44 am

Speaking of highscores, can any 1 find firebeast? is it deleted?
Back to top Go down
snort
Sea Scumb

KiNG HAX is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: KiNG HAX is back   KiNG HAX is back EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:57 pm

just had a long chat with AG-Frinn in rrlobbychat ask it some simple questions and he got all mixed up , wish i could sceen shot it but dont know how ,he didnt know about any of the forums , and bro can vouche for this ,that the original AG just requested my friendship in RR forums the other day , he ask me for the link to the RR forums and we all know that AG knows the link to forums. So my conclusion is that this is an imposter , but he says he is the original AG and king HAX
Back to top Go down
Dr Monstaaa
Sea Scumb

KiNG HAX is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: KiNG HAX is back   KiNG HAX is back EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:21 pm

Hmm... This can only mean one thing. The king Hax is lieing or vice versa. Either way,there is a real AG somewhere. Did she often come to chats like this before? Btw, what do u meen she requested to be friends? When was this?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

KiNG HAX is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: KiNG HAX is back   KiNG HAX is back EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 5:17 pm

jork wrote:
2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:

You can always open two tabs...dah, btw I am sure my bro isn't KH lmao.
And no, AG's bot that was in lobby wasn't touched, although some of her bots got points that day. In +++++. I've made notes of highscores, you can fine them in some old thread on this forums. There are even dates given.
Here is the link: https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com/t9-robot-rage-high-scores

Thanks Jork, this sort of satisfies my curiosity

This story seems complicated.Can I ask anyone .. what things did the AG and the Fiernn person do wrong ? why are we banning someone from the chat just because we suspect he might be a hacker ? Did we actually prove anything >? and furthermore .. wasn't there a new rule in the chat that people will not be banned for anything they do outside of the chat ? I am sorry to say but I feel you guys broke that rule.I am asking because I realize I may be talking out of line, I am apologize if that is that is the case.
Back to top Go down
snort
Sea Scumb

KiNG HAX is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: KiNG HAX is back   KiNG HAX is back EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:23 am

Dr Monstaaa wrote:
Hmm... This can only mean one thing. The king Hax is lieing or vice versa. Either way,there is a real AG somewhere. Did she often come to chats like this before? Btw, what do u meen she requested to be friends? When was this?
it was the 22 of jan bro and chatted about it
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

KiNG HAX is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: KiNG HAX is back   KiNG HAX is back EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:28 pm

Dr Monstaaa wrote:

We should make forum pages on:

1.Fence and Wall for dummies

2.How to make screenshots + work with imageshack

So we don't have to explain this stuff over and over and over again .. so much work .. let's do the
work 1 time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KiNG HAX is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: KiNG HAX is back   KiNG HAX is back Empty

Back to top Go down

KiNG HAX is back
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next