Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Memories Of Wolfy

Go down 
+14
-Max
RageTester
Shaolin_Fists
johamort
stunt
TRC
NoMercI
BEASTY
TheHat
Juke (RR Developer)
2D4
digit
jork
ItIsMarc
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

Memories Of Wolfy Empty
PostSubject: Memories Of Wolfy   Memories Of Wolfy EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:36 am

I have some bad news. Sad I dont know if you guys know this... but Wolfy died. Like seriously. In real life... I was his best friend. And now he's gone. I'll never forget some of the greatest conversations we've had. Such an unfortunate loss. But he died peacefully, so says a relative of his. Heres what she said in the conversation we had on fb:

"Uncle Wayne was sitting in his chair with a peaceful look on his face and a toasted bowl in his hands. Hes with his parents and his sister (my mother) now and I know hes happy. -- He died just like his father. A sudden and massive heart attack. They were raised on a farm outside Ft. Lupton, CO. We took some of his ashes, as we did my mom's, out to the Fort. They honored them both with a song and a prayer before scattering their ashes around the land where they came from. They're out there running along the river or out in the wheat fields - freer and happier than you and I know how to be. -- I saw him in a sort of visions shortly after he died... he was holding up his hand. He had all ten of his fingers, which he didnt have in life, and they were glowing with golden light - so were these happy tears on his face - and he whispered to me 'Im so happy.'"

So theres that. Sorry for the novel. Im just so sad to hear that he's passed. He was a truly remarkable man.

Last edited by ItIsMarc on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

Memories Of Wolfy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Wolfy   Memories Of Wolfy EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:53 pm

No RR is under construction atm...
I can't believe what you just wrote, when did this happen?
Rest In Peace "Wolfy", I'm deeply sorry if I ever did anything to hurt you, I never meant to, farewell.
Memories Of Wolfy Wolfyc10
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

Memories Of Wolfy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Wolfy   Memories Of Wolfy EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:56 pm

What is the current status of any RR?

And about wolfy (I think we should all know now that his name is Wayne) - I think this happened around may 7, 2011. That's why we havnt heard from him in such a while.

Here's a picture of him in 1965:

https://i.imgur.com/4uA1s.jpg

He was a pretty good looking man!
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

Memories Of Wolfy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Wolfy   Memories Of Wolfy EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:56 pm

WOLFY/WAYNE!!! No I would say I'm going to miss him, but I've been missing him for a long time now. He welcomed to the RR community... although welcoming isn't quite the right word. He was rough and didn't like ignorance in the slightest, something I had quite a lot of in those days. He was and is a legend in my eyes, one of the greats in RR and I'm sure that he was even greater in real life. Many of my most cherished moments have been with him. I will never forget them. I will always remember his stories, and the stories I have forgot I have regretted not paying closer attention. There were times when I considered him as my grandfather, as mine passed away while I was younger. I even told my family about him and told them some of his stories. Here is a picture I made for wolfy and is something I will cherish from now on.
Spoiler:

As for RR, it is pretty much gone. RR3 was a disaster, but it did offer a few laughs due to its terrible lag... that is, before it caused my computer to freeze up. For a while rrlobbychat was the only working version of RR, but now it doesn't work... Some people suspect that the database is the problem and that it is being blocked, possibly by Miniclip or SilentBay (RR3 "makers"). Recently a man by the name of "Hack It! No Money Involved" said he was working on getting RR back up, and he had some promising things to show for it, but he has disappeared for a while now.

Oh, and nice to see you back Marc! Wink
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

Memories Of Wolfy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Wolfy   Memories Of Wolfy EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:49 pm

What a shame. Such a great game gone to waste. Game creators are dumb for not recreating a game just like this. You know what I think? If someone where to remake this game, but just soo much better; you could add weapons, more levels, enhancing graphics, and just removed all the glitches and cheats, and it would be so fucking popular. Like the most famous, fun, and all around fantastic game on the internet. Not to mention how much money you could make with it. EVERYONE would play it.
Are you guys available in chat right now? rrlobbychat? I would love to have a conversation with you guys. Especially IGIT. We could catch up.

And I woudnt call me "back." Not until theres something to be back for. Except for all the great friend's I had in the past.
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

Memories Of Wolfy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Wolfy   Memories Of Wolfy EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:29 pm

Nice to see you around Marc, as for the game status IGIT said pretty much everything there is to say. I've been lazy and have not changed rrlobbychat since RR became unplayable at all, you can look up RR3 images we took on other forum threads, but I guess they indeed stopped the project, Robot Rage Lobby Chat is currently hosted until March of this year, and unless some kind of Robot Rage is playable again, we will not buy domain for another year, guess forums will be around for longer time so see you here!
R.I.P Wolfy
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

Memories Of Wolfy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Wolfy   Memories Of Wolfy EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:46 pm

ItIsMarc wrote:
Hey, guys. Its me back from the dead. I wonder if anybody even looks at this forum anymore. Meh, its worth a try.

Lets just start with this: I know RR is down (at least I know this much.) Can anyone give me a brief summary of whats been going on in the past few years? Any new developments? I went to the chat, and saw the "Robot Rage 3 under construction." Is this true? Can I get some info on this? If it is, well let me just summarize my reaction right here: affraid ... cheers .
If in the making of it, any HTML and CSS is needed, I may be of help.

I think thats about all for now. Hope to hear from you all soon.

Oh, and I have some bad news. Sad I dont know if you guys know this... but Wolfy died. Like seriously. In real life... I was his best friend. And now he's gone. I'll never forget some of the greatest conversations we've had. Such an unfortunate loss. But he died peacefully, so says a relative of his. Heres what she said in the conversation we had on fb:

"Uncle Wayne was sitting in his chair with a peaceful look on his face and a toasted bowl in his hands. Hes with his parents and his sister (my mother) now and I know hes happy. -- He died just like his father. A sudden and massive heart attack. They were raised on a farm outside Ft. Lupton, CO. We took some of his ashes, as we did my mom's, out to the Fort. They honored them both with a song and a prayer before scattering their ashes around the land where they came from. They're out there running along the river or out in the wheat fields - freer and happier than you and I know how to be. -- I saw him in a sort of visions shortly after he died... he was holding up his hand. He had all ten of his fingers, which he didnt have in life, and they were glowing with golden light - so were these happy tears on his face - and he whispered to me 'Im so happy.'"

So theres that. Sorry for the novel. Im just so sad to hear that he's passed. He was a truly remarkable man.

All I could do was read this with silence and reverence .. thank you for sharing this, it is so profound. I have also been wondering many times where wolfy was at and asked around to hear about him a few times. Now i know that it is no secret that wolfy and me had many fall outs, partly due to my oversensetive nature, not being able to bear the weight of his grunt and direct character. What many people do not know is that we also had some special conversations together about deeper subjects of life and anything that would interrest him like gems and such. He was kind to me one day and all ready to burn me to the ground the next, I never really understood why, as I didn't particularly dislike anyone, including wolfy with his rough edges Smile but it made him authentic didn't it ? I am so glad you told us about your vision, I believe it is authentic, I can just see him say something like that and truely nice to know he is in a happy place. I have not met many people as strong as this guy, a force of nature, peace be with you always dude, and forgive me for the bad times we had, if you can.

Nice to see you here marc, yes, we had a few false hopes on a new RR, and the spirit is down, wich is why it is good when we all stick together, we all want a new RR and you are dead on, they are blunt for not making RR3 because just look at this forum .. the game would be popular instantly. As you may (not) know I called the director of raketspel last year to ask him a few things(he owns the rights to RR and has the files), this is supposedly the same man HACK IT! NO MONEY INVOLVED has been in touch with, it sucks when people bring new hope and then simple disapear and not respond to emails. I have a feeling that when someone would make an offer, he would sell it for a very small price, just a hunch. His phone number in norway is on this forum.
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

Memories Of Wolfy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Wolfy   Memories Of Wolfy EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:48 pm

I thank you, and I'm sure Wayne does too. Kind words... you're absolutely right. He had very strong character. He was always like the grandfather I didn't have. He never had any acts of anger against me, if my memory serves me correctly. I'm not sure why, as I would always see him in a fury against someone else. But I'm thankful that I didn't.
Just to clear things up, it wasn't I that had the vision, it was his granddaughter (I think?)

We need to bring in the torturers. WE WANT OUR GAME BACK.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

Memories Of Wolfy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Wolfy   Memories Of Wolfy EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:15 pm

We could use someone with the caliber of Wolfy right about now, to wake these wankers up and get RR moving again. I think there have been misunderstandings between wayne and me, I am not the leader type, and I do not mind if someone else is Smile but I am just someone with a strong personal opinion (IGIT marked me critique extraordinaire) and sometimes I really need to learn when to shut the **** up Smile
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

Memories Of Wolfy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Wolfy   Memories Of Wolfy EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:53 pm

I agree with you Marc, RR would be a hit! Unfortunately nobody seems to know about it and now that it is no longer up for playing nobody new will fall in love with it as we have. It seems hopeless, and unless someone that has already played RR, or by some miracle a game programmer that has not, recreates RR then there is not much use to hope.

I would love to talk sometime Marc, hopefully we can meet in rrlobbychat sometime.
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

Memories Of Wolfy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Wolfy   Memories Of Wolfy EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:58 pm

How about now? Lets talk.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

Memories Of Wolfy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Wolfy   Memories Of Wolfy EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:52 pm

iN GOD I TRUST™ wrote:
I agree with you Marc, RR would be a hit! Unfortunately nobody seems to know about it and now that it is no longer up for playing nobody new will fall in love with it as we have. It seems hopeless, and unless someone that has already played RR, or by some miracle a game programmer that has not, recreates RR then there is not much use to hope.

I would love to talk sometime Marc, hopefully we can meet in rrlobbychat sometime.

I agree with marc, we need to adress this to the current owner of RR, and back it up with facts ? like this forum and how many members it gains per week
Back to top Go down
Juke (RR Developer)
Sea Scumb

Memories Of Wolfy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Wolfy   Memories Of Wolfy EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:17 pm

sorry to hear about wolfy or wayne. ive been busy so i havnt been able to be here. and trust me marc rr wont be up anymore Sad. atleast not with its current settings.
Back to top Go down
http://www.raketspel.se
Juke (RR Developer)
Sea Scumb

Memories Of Wolfy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Wolfy   Memories Of Wolfy EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:18 pm

and wtf why am i a sea scumb i ahould have a title like, God of Robot Rage affraid
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

Memories Of Wolfy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Wolfy   Memories Of Wolfy EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:33 pm

We're actually currently trying to get in contact with raketspel to try to converse about a business offer and whatnot. Check out our conversations here: https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com/t718-raketspel-and-news
Back to top Go down
Juke (RR Developer)
Sea Scumb

Memories Of Wolfy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Wolfy   Memories Of Wolfy EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:51 pm

yeah i checked it out i was feeling really scared there, knowing that hard work might be shared to random people Sad. Anyways it doesnt appear like it is so afterall lets atleast hope so. Its so boring playing rr offline u only have ur self nothing else..... But i dont want the boss to give the files to any1 really. you put rr back up and leave like that or keep it down forever. its hard for you too understand marc but try to understand why i dont like the files being given to to just any1. Very Happy

Last edited by Juke (RR Developer) on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dick)
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

Memories Of Wolfy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Wolfy   Memories Of Wolfy EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:32 pm

Juke being a d**k again, stop it already, of course we know game won't be back like it is, but I don't see a reason for game files not being given to us...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

Memories Of Wolfy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Wolfy   Memories Of Wolfy EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:49 pm

Juke, who are you ? why don't you tell us more about your relation to the REAL owner of RR (the director of raketspel), I had him on the phone last year, and perhaps you also know HACK IT NO MONEY INVOLVED ? and how do you know him ? Are you saying you don't trust us to have the files ? Yes i believe that is what you are saying, so what exactly is it that you want from us ? Do you want us to suffer ? to mouth-water over the fact that you are 'doing it with yourself' alone in the arena every night ? You are annoying people with that, including me, get serious or get going .. we are hardcore fans of this game, we just want it back that's all, who can blame us ?
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

Memories Of Wolfy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Wolfy   Memories Of Wolfy EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:13 pm

thats seriously sad. as little as i am surprised by it, it still hurts that wolfy died. rest in peace, although i doubt you can read this.

oh, and about a new robot rage. i cant really help other than put in countless hours playing it, so, yeh. sorry about my uselessness.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

Memories Of Wolfy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Wolfy   Memories Of Wolfy EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:46 pm

You (YOU ALL) can write 1 postcard to raketspel, saying: I want RR back ! See the topic. Only optional, nice to see you Hat
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

Memories Of Wolfy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Wolfy   Memories Of Wolfy EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:09 am

@Hat, what would a game be without the players? Nice to see you again BTW
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

Memories Of Wolfy Empty
PostSubject: Memories Of Wolfy   Memories Of Wolfy EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:47 pm

Hey i just want us to use this to remember Wolfy (Wayne Ewing) and think of all the good times and the talented man he was. way back we use to talk lots on email (he was giving me tips on ladys) and he was showing me poems he had written. his poems were soo good! Also his land scape painting were so cool to see. He was always there to talk to and cared!

Memories Of Wolfy Untitl10
Sadly i deleted his poems and paintings off my email but i had these of his bike! Smile

Memories Of Wolfy Photo_10

Memories Of Wolfy Photo_11

feel free to post stories, pics, bots, poems etc.
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

Memories Of Wolfy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Wolfy   Memories Of Wolfy EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:45 am

What happened to wolfy? Sorry if i'm being ignorant but i have been gone for a while.

Edit- The old man died..? you got to be kidding.. Sad
Tough i didn't know him very well I always tought he was a guy with a great personality. He was a one of a kind guy! its a real shame.

I can stll remember something he said to me. It may not look like something of significant importance but for some reason it always sticked in my head.

Wolfy wrote:
You have seen nothing yet, I've got a bike older than you are.

R.I.P

Last edited by NoMercI on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

Memories Of Wolfy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Wolfy   Memories Of Wolfy EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:15 am

There is another part on Wolfy too, you should read that too I guess. Nice post Beasty
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

Memories Of Wolfy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Wolfy   Memories Of Wolfy EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:50 am

I have said similar things before, but I just want to say that Wolfy was one of the top people that I've ever "met". He was one of a kind and true to his core, and that sometimes made him hard to get along with but it was also our faults as well.

Last edited by IGIT on Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Memories Of Wolfy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories Of Wolfy   Memories Of Wolfy Empty

Back to top Go down

Memories Of Wolfy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next