Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Do you really really want Robot Rage back ?

Go down 
4 posters

Nah, I just signed up to this forum to read the random posts by the legendary 2D4 making a complete fool of himself
Do you really really want Robot Rage back ? Vbc1018%Do you really really want Robot Rage back ? Vbc11
 18% [ 2 ]
Maybe .. if they would pay me enough to have to play this dog of a game. The local grocery store has more exiting metal carts and they work every day
Do you really really want Robot Rage back ? Vbc100%Do you really really want Robot Rage back ? Vbc11
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes and I understand that I need to sign the petition and post a message in - If you want Robot Rage back .. - which only takes a minute and do my part in bringing this game back
Do you really really want Robot Rage back ? Vbc1082%Do you really really want Robot Rage back ? Vbc11
 82% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

Do you really really want Robot Rage back ? Empty
PostSubject: Do you really really want Robot Rage back ?   Do you really really want Robot Rage back ? EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:37 pm

Poll = Anonimous !
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Do you really really want Robot Rage back ?   Do you really really want Robot Rage back ? EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:39 pm

uhmm...u do realize that some things just can't be expressed, right?
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Do you really really want Robot Rage back ?   Do you really really want Robot Rage back ? EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:55 pm

Sure, but what exactly do you mean ? Or is that something that cannot be expressed
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Do you really really want Robot Rage back ?   Do you really really want Robot Rage back ? EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:22 pm

If I start to think of RR there is just too much to tell, but I can't put that on paper, or in this case, type a message in forums. What if I write a song? I think my bro still has some RR sounds on his comp, I could use them, hope he does lol.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Do you really really want Robot Rage back ?   Do you really really want Robot Rage back ? EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:38 pm

You (and 542 other guys) are totally missing the point. The message is not meant to be an essay , we just need a LOT of messages to send to raketspel to make them understand this game is hot and people want it back. And we don't lie, the game is hot and we like it enough to talk about it for years
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Do you really really want Robot Rage back ?   Do you really really want Robot Rage back ? EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:34 am

@Jork I think a song with RR sounds would be totally awesome.

@2D4 I already signed the petition and wrote a message for Raketspel, so I guess I'm doing a little something...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Do you really really want Robot Rage back ?   Do you really really want Robot Rage back ? EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 12:05 am

IGIT you are so right ! You did more than your share Smile and you are right about the song too
Back to top Go down
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

PostSubject: Re: Do you really really want Robot Rage back ?   Do you really really want Robot Rage back ? EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 4:22 pm

err... hey guys! How have you been? You missed me?

Sorry I left for a while but I tend to magically dissapear from the planet on random occations. No just kidding I get really busy sometimes and then just forget about this forum for a couple of months xD. Somtimes its a real chaos in my head.

So if I'm not mistaken the new plan is to write letters to raketspel? Does someone got a reply already? I will write mine as soon as im done with all my essays this week and i'll try to stick around for a longer time now ^^ .

Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Do you really really want Robot Rage back ?   Do you really really want Robot Rage back ? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:42 am

Hey NoMercI, nice to see you back on planet earth. You are correct about the letters to Raketspel, it seems the only thing we can do... if you haven't already done it you could also sign this petition.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Do you really really want Robot Rage back ?   Do you really really want Robot Rage back ? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:29 pm

Howdy Merci, you are always welcome. No need for a LONG letter, just drop a few lines about RR here https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com/t727-if-you-want-robot-rage-back-click-here and sign the petition like igit said
Back to top Go down
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

PostSubject: Re: Do you really really want Robot Rage back ?   Do you really really want Robot Rage back ? EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:09 pm

Is it still relevant since i saw they are making a new robot rage on the miniclip FB?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Do you really really want Robot Rage back ?   Do you really really want Robot Rage back ? EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:22 pm

Sure, we are never sure what game it will be ? I mean has anyone tested it yet ? and do vent your opinion as a fan to raketspel / miniclip, that can only improve our status as a fanbase community
Back to top Go down
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

PostSubject: Re: Do you really really want Robot Rage back ?   Do you really really want Robot Rage back ? EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:28 pm

true that.. let me see if i can dig into my brain in the nostalgic parts an bring out my best memories of the game Wink
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Do you really really want Robot Rage back ?   Do you really really want Robot Rage back ? EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:30 pm

It is really much more simple you guys , example:

Dear Raketspel

I hate you for taking from us the best game I even played on the net ! I demand something
is done to bring it back. Off course the hate part is to be taken with a pinch of salt, a cloak and a dagger..

Signed by Hardcore Robot Rage fan,

Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Do you really really want Robot Rage back ?   Do you really really want Robot Rage back ? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:53 am

I see you vented your heart NoMerci Smile good job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you really really want Robot Rage back ?   Do you really really want Robot Rage back ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1