Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here

Go down 
+7
Carl
Noobface
TRC
jork
digit
TheHat
2D4
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:24 pm

Its true

you must be bored Smile
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:31 pm

Its rather strange that it is in the shape of a pyramid (besides the fact that a pyramid is a good shape to have while building large structures). It does seem rather pointless... but then again there is the fact that it is in the shape of a pyramid... lol
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:10 pm

i mean... 900 billion dollars for bragging rights? gotta be something more... i doubt tourism would pay it off...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:01 am

I googled it and wiki sais it is never sopuse to be built, and just a way to draw attention to that company. But lately I have been doubting Wikipedia for some reason

Has anyone heard of AVAAZ ?
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:26 am

No... i googled it. it just looks like another activist group.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:50 pm

I have been taking part in the avaaz petitions and all their ideas seemed priceworthy but there always was a sense that something may be off .. maybe it's the slick and welldesigned font or the mails I dont know. This week I read something about how this organization is a front for isreali secret service and they use it to overthrow dictatorships of their enemies so they can replace them with their political pets. I am not sure about anything now, they also had a campaign against the internet censorship (wich is great, if it's true .. ) but I am on my guard, I mean they have millions of members and donations and have the power to stop bills in the congress ? but no one ever heard of them and they are never on tv ?? that seems wierd to me
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:49 pm

Not really asking anyone if something is true, just a picture made with my cell of something
that struck my eye as I was walking home. Something random at a construction site, it is odd I think.

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 6 DLUvLl
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:14 pm

Am I the only one who thinks the huge clock with the two rays on the sides is odd ? It does look like the symbol in the previous picture ? Also notice the following things: the logo > an eye.The second yellow logo next to the transcript > an eye shape. Even the image on the coffeecup seems to have been placed there purposely to have that eye stare at us from the table ! Call me silly
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:33 pm

Its also strange the the logo on the top right has the pupil of the eye as the world.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:42 pm

Hmm yea ..

It's probably all just coincidence, go back to sleep
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:05 am

I thought that the eye was a symbol of some of the middle eastern countries. anyways, people are just trying to freak us out. i wasnt here for this, but 2d4 was. did y2k (Y2000) happen? what about previous world ending scenarios, did they happen? but the news companies sure made money off it...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:17 am

Sure but this video was not intended to freak us out .. thats the freaky bit. How you like my cellphone shot ? I was like behind on shedule ? 1984 ? yeah .. slightly Smile
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:22 am

I think that the (graffitti) artist is referring to the novel 1984, where the world is corrupt by something. ive never read the book but i think the artist is pretending to be someone on the inside, saying we should have wiped humans out a while ago.

thats just me Smile
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:28 am

could be ..
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:05 pm

I just learned that my country boycott the Moscow olympics in sometime in the 1980's.

Am I the only one that is disgusted by that? Not even HITLER boycott the olympics.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:29 pm

Official reason ?

Hitler was eager to prove his race was superior so he had every reason
to come. He also had no one to boycott since he was gonna take over the
world so who would he have to protest against.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:35 pm

Actually, I'm not that disgusted by that hat... Razz

I've heard some speculations that something bad may happen at this year's olympics
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:00 am

apart from the fact I still have no clue why the canadians refused to come to the 1980 olympics..

As I said before, the eye and pyramid are very, very obviously present everywhere and in a deliberate way. Regardless if this is true or not, it's good to warn so they will likely not even try. I believe these people truely think that they are doing the world a favor and that the casualties are just nessesary collateral damage for a better cause.

An example of movies is Watchmen for instance, I tried to watch it but it so tedious I couldn't even watch the whole thing. You can just feel the thick foggy pointlessness of the storyline and the way it tries to justify a nuclear war on humanity and the few characters that make any sense are offcourse exterminated by a huge blue naked smurf, lifting his finger to kill the last person that actually has a backbone. Why am I even discussing this movie, go see for yourself and notice the pyramids everywhere in the movie.

As for 9/11 well a lot allready has been said. Recently I was zoning out, watching natonal geographic and it had a doc on 9/11 and I just had to rub my eyes twice .. the so called "facts" they stated and used to recreate and explain were all made up nonsense ! It's scandalous these people can actually broadcast it as a documentary. It was clear they were telling us that the US were unprepaired for an attack but now they are, so just go to sleep. Billions have been spent on security and fear since 2001 and the enemy is "terror" they do not even specify what country we are suposed to expect terror from. Meanwhile, they have to stage an event every once in a while to keep us afraid .. otherwise we might find out that there is no real threat. I mean 2001 .. if the arabic extremist are that dangerous, wouldn't they have done something over the course of say ten years ? So I am thinking, yes be prepared for something to happen, it has simply been too long and their war on terror is falling apart and losing credebillity, so they will have to. What would be a better year for fear than 2012 ?
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:08 am

I read a "Young adult fiction" book with pyramids. They explained that pyramids are egyptian and used to teleport from one place to the other. Very Happy
Everyone has there own story, and humans make the scariest stories survive. Its who we are.

And canada didnt go because of the cold war. Thats the only reason why.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:21 am

That is so unsportive lol

---------------------------------------

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer
German philosopher (1788 - 1860)
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:24 pm

AKIANE

Did you know about this girl and her art ? I have a book that
describes the way she was guided so to speak, it has her poetry
in it and the remarkable story of her life. I love her paintings but
I was even more astonished when I read her explanations that go
with the canvasses ...

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 6 VjTp3

THE HOURGLASS (age 10)

" The underwater light formed in the shape of the hourglass represents eternity. The bottom of the hourglass, by the rocks and open shells, represents the past eternity.While the top of the hourglass, close to the surface, represents the future eternity. The golden cross covered with diamonds and gems in the middle of the hourglass represents the time and the truth. Five groups of dolphins represent five groups of people responding differently to the truth. One group swims away from it. The next one looks for the truth in the wrong place. The third group is distracting others from finding the truth. The fourth group of dolphins are being distracted and becomes the deceived spectators. The last group is bravely reaching right for the very truth at the bottom. "

See more paintings: http://www.artakiane.com/

This is what wikipedia sais.
Spoiler:
" The road there, she says, is going to be "amazing and terrifying and happy" all at the same time. It will be an entirely different way of relating to God and His Creation. We offer this for discernment.A whole new way of relating to nature? A cleaner, more peaceful place? Events in the world -- and even in the weather, she feels -- are tied to a coming change. The "secret" of what is coming is hidden in her paintings, she asserts."

From: http://www.spiritdaily.org/Prophecy-seers/Prophecy-seers/MHB%20editorials/miraculousgod/akiane.htm

On youtube:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:21 pm

I'm not too impressed and I don't really see why this is in "IS IT TRUE?"

ROFL! just noticed the dolphin right next to the cross... she needs to work at perspective...
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:09 pm

Its a huge cross...

LMAO why cant people just accept shes a good painter? Its not "god" that is doing this, its her biology.

Stuff like the happens (Mozart, et cetera) Its not "god" guiding them. She might legitamatly say this, and mean it because she could be schizophrenic or an idiot savant. There are facts to describe EVERYTHING, there is NOTHING that cant be described. Of course, 2000 years ago no one had any idea why some things happen, (Fire, Stars,) so they made stories for them. Then changed over the years into a big storybook we call the bible. Now we can explain most things in the bible through science. The things we cant are just because we havent figured them out yet, or the monks were high when they wrote the bible (masturbating makes you blind, moses walks on water. For a fact, i know masturbating doesnt make you go blind.)
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:44 pm

UP•DAWG wrote:
I'm not too impressed and I don't really see why this is in "IS IT TRUE?"

ROFL! just noticed the dolphin right next to the cross... she needs to work at perspective...

You didn't pose a question in your last subject here yourself, it's kinda childish to pretend this is not a
thing people wonder about. Not impressed .. right, she painted from age 6 dude .. this was done age 10 ..
Either way, you don't have to be but I am impressed !! and yes, I believe it's true, she is inspired by God.

TheHat wrote:
Its a huge cross...

LMAO why cant people just accept shes a good painter? Its not "god" that is doing this, its her biology.

Stuff like the happens (Mozart, et cetera) Its not "god" guiding them. She might legitamatly say this, and mean it because she could be schizophrenic or an idiot savant. There are facts to describe EVERYTHING, there is NOTHING that cant be described. Of course, 2000 years ago no one had any idea why some things happen, (Fire, Stars,) so they made stories for them. Then changed over the years into a big storybook we call the bible. Now we can explain most things in the bible through science. The things we cant are just because we havent figured them out yet, or the monks were high when they wrote the bible (masturbating makes you blind, moses walks on water. For a fact, i know masturbating doesnt make you go blind.)

Why ? well because she tells us herself that it is God enabling her to do this. You have to realise this girl
was deeply religious (in the sense she talked with God) from infancy yet she was brought up in an atheist
family where there was no mention even of this concept. She was also tought at home so she did not get it
from school either. You reveal yourself to be a a cheap comment again .. it shows that you did not even
bother to see one of the youtube clips. Otherwise you would not say lame things about her being an idiot.
Your ideas about the bible and science are deeply disapointing, you really need to get out more.

Sidenote.

Did you guys really not like this or are you just talking like this because
you hate my guts for some reason ?
_________________ _

Maybe this one is better ?
Spoiler:

Last edited by 2D4 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:59 pm

@HAT
Sure its a big cross but the rocks are relatively the same size where the two front dolphins are and where the cross is, the rocks should "shrink" more in size in order to make it look like its farther away therefore creating the "illusion" that the cross is close to us, not big, and makes the dolphin look small. Also the slant of it needs to be more subtle or the cross should be farther ahead in order fro the cross to look farther away. Seriously I could go on and on, but she's 10 years old so I'll cut her some slack.

Also hat... you made me facepalm.... first of all the bible isn't a "big storybook" secondly the Bible hardly ever (if ever) attempts to explain WHY things happen, maybe THAT they happened but not WHY they happened. Ugh... I'll just go into a list

Monks did not write the bible.

The Bible never even mentions masturbation.

Moses didn't walk on water...

And lastly I'd like to say, If you want to even try to attempt at making arguments about something then at least know a tiny little bit about it before making yourself look foolish.

@2D4
Sorry but I've drawn since 6 (probably earlier) and didn't grow up in a family that could afford to put more money in it at the time so I could never paint (didn't have the resources) and I can also draw a few dolphins (remember I'm just 15 (NO WAY IM A CHILD PRODIGY LOLOLOLOL)...). I am not at all impressed by her artistic abilities but I admit that her intelligence is rather impressive for her age at that time.

And if she made that last pic at age 17 I am definitely not impressed...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next