Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Forum Disigns

Go down 
+4
2D4
digit
Noobface
BEASTY
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

Forum Disigns  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:22 am

We are all well aware for you have said that 200 (probably a close exaggeration) times.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:48 am

Forum Disigns  - Page 9 Naamloosvb113

I made it a littlebit darker.This would be it.
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:49 am

I love it. Make the things smaller though; it is too big.
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:50 am

im... so sorry about this.

PAGAENT OF THE SLUNKS.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:22 am

2D4 wrote:
Forum Disigns  - Page 9 Naamloosvb113

I made it a littlebit darker.This would be it.

Yea, the pattern should be smaller, I blew the thing up.So this, or even darker still
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:25 am

Those are nice colors, but it doesn't match the RR style when you blow it up.

P.S. I want this, still:
Forum Disigns  - Page 9 Igitsb10
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:55 am

I allready said: blow it down, it's not suposed to blown up ( sigh . . )

I think your grey is too dark and I miss a visible pattern.I also miss the greygreenish blue that the game background has, I think that is especially sweet.At the same time I wouldn't mind if we took one that is much darker as mine still.As long as it's still that color

only my personal taste.

I made two shades that I think
may work.Good luck

Forum Disigns  - Page 9 64385813

or even

Forum Disigns  - Page 9 88155194

I know it doesnt have the pattern.These samples are just for the shade.
The pattern should still be added

Last edited by 2D4 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:57 am

Oh, I meant that, if you blow the one you posted down, it still doesn't match RR.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:20 am

I want to express my satisfaction with the changes in the forum. It looks and feels fine, I am very content

Ps

If anyone has a better picture for the forum mainpage (we currently have a one-eyed robot which is fine) feel free to post them
here.Who knows what will come off it Smile
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:56 am

^ I think the picture of the arena looks good. I couldn't imagine RRS without it. Wink
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:24 am

Actually I agree on that. Same here, it should also have the RR sign on it
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:56 pm

....it has the RR sign on it in the background -- the one in the arena.

Also, I don't know if anyone got this, but I have gotten this:
Forum Disigns  - Page 9 Asfwrg
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 9 EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:16 am

That was mine Razz

Besides, the seamless background is better as it can tile across the whole page.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:35 am

I know this remark is obsolete .. but everytime I enter this forum I just can't help but think how FFing sweet it looks ! Smile
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:22 pm

heh, thanks.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 9 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:43 pm

Whats happenin .. forum is now black and yellow ? Did wiz khalifa buy it or somethin ?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:04 pm

Hey East, could you do me a favor and change the brown red reminiscent color of the spoiler to something else, like black, grey or anything that would fit the forum ? It would also be nice if the spoiler can be shorter in cases where the content inside is also short, that would look so much better.

I guess these preview and send buttons below here should also have this new color. Get back at me if you can
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:25 am

I've told him to change them at least twice, seems he can't figure out how to or he never saw the messages i sent him.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:46 am

Okay hmm. Did you get a reply ? Maybe he should give you the keys to the laboratory, since you are here plenty
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:49 am

He didn't reply to me directly... I am also considering asking for "the keys to the laboratory"...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:50 am

He replied indirectly ? nevermind none of my buisniss, I am glad someone agrees with me on the colors
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Disigns
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9