Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum

Go down 
+3
digit
jork
2D4
7 posters
AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum Empty
PostSubject: Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum   Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:55 pm

I want to suggest we should be glad to have this forum ..

Yesterday I was banned from "Wolfy's" forum, for simply but politely not agreeing with Wolfy, who was acusing me of hacking.No warning, No valid reason.The official reason was that I challenged the authority of their "leader", I guess that says it all Smile I have no further questions your honor ! I rest my case. It is obvious to me Wolfy did not want the people in that forum ( I am not sure who owns "Wolfy's forum? ) to read the harsh truth about himself so he resorted to this panickbutton - permaban.That truth is offcourse that, allthough Wolfy has been acusing everyone of hacking and is currently making himself into the saint of RobotRage, he himself is a notorious hacker, all his bots are credithacks and he is not even a Wall ! he gets plenty game to fairly get his bot together.Let me make clear that i do not care about that at all .. it is his own choice .. but it's truely unfair of him calling everyone else a cheater in hopes that people will forget that he was the leading force in promoting hacking in so much that he even suggested hacking is the cure for a withering RobotRage.It's the pot calling the kettle black.

If Wolfy's (?) forum is a place where you have to auto - agree with a sardonic, nazi - type "leader" and can't voice your own opinion at the risk of being banished instantly, then I want to suggest we will not miss it all that much and know a place to meet up and talk that is much better.I confess I feel right at home.Maybe not everyone agrees with me, I hope so, and hey .. at least we can talk about it !

*Did I mention that this is completely UNFAIR and un acceptable to me ?!

Last edited by 2D4 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum   Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:37 am

This is the post where Wolfy explains why I have been banned.

wolfy
Beginner

Subject: Re: ROBOT RAGE ++ TURNEY Today at 2:40 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I came to the forums this morning as no one was in chat. I found 2d4s post and wasnt very happy about it but warned him no more. Then i discovered another post where he is soooo inoccent. 2d4 is now permabanned from this forum and he is not welcome in chat. Go to jorks someone tell him. Now hes banned. STAY where you belong cheater. Not here. I wanted to let him have his say but he wants to flame the leader and expects not to get burned. Is this pud for real? I wont battle him and if it were up to me i would never hear about him ever again. Do you get it now you dumb ass 2d4? Gees What a dumb ass.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. I never recieved any warning of any kind
2. I am always innocent ! hardly a surprise
3. Who should tell me to go to Jork's chat ? this remains unclear
4. If he wanted me to have my say, he wouldn't ban me right away, obviously ..
5. I never flamed anyone, and do we have an official leader ? this is news to me
6. I know he wont battle me, I beat him too easily
7. "dumb ass 2d4" ? who is flaming now ? tssk
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum   Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:20 am

lol, the real reason is based on personal grounds...obviously.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum   Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Well, I had a long tantrum in your chatroom where I met Wolfy .. I have been completely rude, so if I offended anyone, I do apologize for that.He concluded with the following.

Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum Ner5e

Then I realised a few things, I will share with you.
I am sorry for wasting my time, your time and everyone elses time on things like these.I am sorry for getting upset over something that happens on a 17 inch screen .. and going off like a clusterbomb when I could
have just enjoyed my meal.I am sorry for feeling responsible for what other people do or what they think about me.I am sorry for that .. because that is really no ones responsabillity but my own.

I will try hard to better my life. Thus I see the matter closed.

Peace
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum   Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:50 pm

actually my screen is 24 inches...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum   Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:17 am

I really hope someone will unban me soon in Wolfy's forum.I was promised acces to that forum again.

Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum 2222222f

This is what I see when I try to log in.

Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum 111111nj

I will behave and contribute only my best.Cross my heart and hope to die and you can hold me accountable for it ! Please make good on your word and unban me soon?

All my best

2D4
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum   Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:54 pm

While I was away from the chat I later saw this message:

Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum Wolfysayinimnotbanned

but when I try to log in to Wolfy's forums I still see this message:

You have been banned from this forum.
For the reason : refuses to follow forum rules

I hope someone will fix it .I am not sure who is the
admin of that forum ? The people I asked this are kind
of vague about it.So Thanks Wolfy but it has not been
solved yet.
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum   Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:56 am

Wolfys internet was not working.

And if he cant unban you, only trc can.

Since he doesnt even go there anymore, tell him here.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum   Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:17 am

TheHat wrote:
Wolfys internet was not working.

And if he cant unban you, only trc can.

Since he doesnt even go there anymore, tell him here.

Okay Smile thanks

TRC when ur back can u take care of it ? much obliged
Back to top Go down
moonmasher
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum   Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:44 pm

Wolfy has always been like this. He refuses to grow up, despite the fact taht he has lived for quite a time now. You cant teach an old dog to sit. Hurr
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum   Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:22 am

Maybe if you listen to him, or maybe people in general. Wolfy is very misunderstood and if you were in his place well lets just say things might be different.

Plus i know for a fact that wolfy has changed his mind. He also changed me.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum   Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:07 am

Well yes

Those are not my words, in fact I showed in my posts (above) that wolfy said I was welcome again. right ?. This is not a hate topic ok !
Back to top Go down
moonmasher
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum   Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:15 am

Gee Im not hating on him. Just stating facts.
Wolfy CAN be a cool guy. I've seen that about 2 times under the whole time i've "known" him. Also I think wolfy has some disorder besides being dyslexic.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum   Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:56 pm

lol good description Smile "known"
Back to top Go down
moonmasher
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum   Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:06 pm

you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum   Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:41 pm

..sigh.. I tried to un-ban you too, and looks like Wolfy was telling the truth. It didn't say that
I could un-ban you, it only said I could ban you.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum   Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:59 am

BUMP

hey sorry for the bump but eh, I was in wolfys domain shortly, I could get get in I left a small note. I just want to say the forum (there) looks great, but I wonder is anyone still there ? the general talk is full of spam advertisements, are there still people banned here ? if so, I hope all bans will be lifted
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum   Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:38 pm

It's pretty much dead, and BTW I designed some of it. I don't think that it would be worth visiting...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum   Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:31 pm

It was interresting to read the stuff by Hat and noobface and foremost wolfy and see the drama unfolding from that perspective, I have to say, I read things about myself that kinda made me choke. Is noobface and smak and all the other characters still banned here (on this forum) ? I suggest we should lift ALL bans that we still have on this forum, just an idea, I am not the person in charge. I think it's great american girl came back (if that was really her) and I hope the forum will unite what is left of the RR community so we can make a new start when ever that becomes possible. So unban Noobface !
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum   Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:54 am

I have no power over bans here or there. Besides they are resourceful enough to dodge an IP ban even if they were banned on this forum.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum   Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:56 am

Hmm yeah maybe you have a point but it's not about being able to hack into a forum but about actually being welcome (as a member of the RR community) I did think that forum looked nice btw, you did a good job on it
Back to top Go down
TRC
RR Beginner
TRC

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum   Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:59 am

I'm admin, but Wolfy's forum is dead anyhow. Fuhget about it :L
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum   Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:20 pm

Sir yes sir, forgetting about the forum ..

just saying, to me all people in the RR community are welcome here on RRS
Back to top Go down
TRC
RR Beginner
TRC

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum   Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:05 pm

Of course, haha. Agreed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum   Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from Wolfy's (?) Forum
Page 1 of 1