Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

How to post pictures to forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SgtKilowog
Lowest Of Low

How to post pictures to forum Empty
PostSubject: How to post pictures to forum   How to post pictures to forum EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:56 am

Some people ask How I upload a picture to the forum. There are many ways , but this is the way I do it.

i use Photobucket. It is free, but you will need to register. (there are other site's that you could use if you don't want to use Photobucket Eg: DeviantART, ImageShack, Imgur, Lockerz, Picasa, TinyPic and finally Windows Live Photos)
Once you register you can then pull your account up on your computer so you can edit your pictures(resize, crop, etc)

Using your camera in the game, take your picture.

open photobucket and go to upload media. Choose existing. Find the picture in your album. click it and hit upload.

Once it uploads, go to my albums at the bottom. Click on the picture. At the bottom is a
little i. hit that. Click on the last option, IMG. You will get a screen that says
copied IMG code. Hit okay

You may want to preview you post to make sure the picture is correct. (to do so hit "Preview" near the bottom of the window)

If looks good submit new thread.

Note: If you delete a photo from where ever you are hosting it, the picture will disappear where ever you posted it.

how the IMG code looks like [img][URL HERE][/img]
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: How to post pictures to forum   How to post pictures to forum EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:59 pm

When you type a message there are options on the top, this forum itself offers you servimg.com service to easily upload pictures, example:
How to post pictures to forum Justex11

That easy...
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: How to post pictures to forum   How to post pictures to forum EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:03 pm

Smooth man .. I didn't even know that !! after how many years of being here?

kinda cruel allmost ..

It's a real help, thanks

Back to top Go down
SgtKilowog
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: How to post pictures to forum   How to post pictures to forum EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:57 pm

@2D4 dude i saw that when making this ...i thought it was cool.... its kinda like what World-Garage have ..but yours still works (theirs has been down for months)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to post pictures to forum   How to post pictures to forum Empty

Back to top Go down

How to post pictures to forum
Page 1 of 1