Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

People that are banned from this forum

Go down 
+4
Master Of Dizasterz
jork
LYCANTHROP
Wolfy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

People that are banned from this forum Empty
PostSubject: People that are banned from this forum   People that are banned from this forum EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:56 pm

Today I heard someone ask what happened to Legend. Really now. Legend is gone. Once and for all. He was of absolutely no use to RR. East, what I dont understand is why, when someone flames me like Legend did, all of thier posts are not removed from the forum. As I re-read what legend had to say about me, along with another nitwit in chat, I really want to quit RR for good. Nothing that I try is working. And you never seem to be here. What's the point? I just dont get it.
Back to top Go down
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner
LYCANTHROP

PostSubject: Re: People that are banned from this forum   People that are banned from this forum EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:31 am

That is another subject I have to agree with you Wolfy!! Too bad the thread was locked cuz I would of given that snotty bastard a few of my own words!! WTF!! calling you all those names and insulting you in that way all he is is a no good for nothing young punk kid! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: People that are banned from this forum   People that are banned from this forum EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:38 am

thank you Lycan. No one should be flamed here. East just should have totally removed all of his threads period. If I could I would. Im retired from mod in chat. So i have some free time.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: People that are banned from this forum   People that are banned from this forum EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:33 am

Wolfy wrote:
thank you Lycan. No one should be flamed here. East just should have totally removed all of his threads period. If I could I would. Im retired from mod in chat. So i have some free time.
When you retired, so that means when you log in again i should make you member, not Mod?
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: People that are banned from this forum   People that are banned from this forum EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:49 pm

Right. Those are just little positions. Mod is no status in East chat. Everyone is one. Maybe East will read his forum and remove Legend and Dike completely. Dike makes no sense when he posts and is already known as a cheater in the chat.
Back to top Go down
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner
LYCANTHROP

PostSubject: Re: People that are banned from this forum   People that are banned from this forum EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:39 am

Wolfy wrote:
Right. Those are just little positions. Mod is no status in East chat. Everyone is one. Maybe East will read his forum and remove Legend and Dike completely. Dike makes no sense when he posts and is already known as a cheater in the chat.
And that my dear Wolfy is why I retired from chat...its the vulgur display of power I was talking about!! To be made a mod or owner or whatever in a blink of an eye without really thinking why that person is qualified to take that kind of responsibility is beyond me!!
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: People that are banned from this forum   People that are banned from this forum EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:32 am

LYCANTHROP wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
And that my dear Wolfy is why I retired from chat...its the vulgur display of power I was talking about!! To be made a mod or owner or whatever in a blink of an eye without really thinking why that person is qualified to take that kind of responsibility is beyond me!!
Well i see you liked the chats where AG was some kind of VIP person? I ban only people who deserves to be banned...
Back to top Go down
Master Of Dizasterz
Sea Scumb
Master Of Dizasterz

PostSubject: Re: People that are banned from this forum   People that are banned from this forum EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:49 pm

Jork then why in chat do u constantly ban me forever for no reason at all dos anywon else think i should be banned 4 no reason at all:twisted:
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: People that are banned from this forum   People that are banned from this forum EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:44 pm

The reason you call no reason is that you keep talking about hacking, spamming, using capital letters, asking for 5 + robots and so on... btw I haven't banned you for last time so don't try to get new troubles
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: People that are banned from this forum   People that are banned from this forum EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 5:22 pm

AG was a nightmare no one can forget. I came to Hips Chat. Even though she was there. Even AG was fun at times. I think we all liked that about her. For some reason she began to hate the other players. Not just me but player after player. Maybe you can say they cheated. But I never did. Do you know the reason I started this thread was to stop the flaming? I thought that maybe East would read it and remove some of these post or let me do so. I want people to participate in this forum, like they used to in the MC forum. Always something new. And a little teasing back and forth. I am trying to get you all to work together. Please. We have a good thing going. Master told me that if I worked on his bots he would stop the hack talk. Between him and me. I am waiting to see if his word is good. farao
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: People that are banned from this forum   People that are banned from this forum EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:39 am

Well, I am confused. Now what confuses me you ask. Ah ha! Now we get down to the nitty gritty. Well for one thing, why am I permabanned. I was just sea scumb. Now i am less than RR? Hold on here. You mean with a name like mine and the wonderful record I have since i first laid my peepers on RR I have to earn a position? I am one step above sea scumb. Think of IMMA CHICKEN, F U AG, and dear old Mr.Egg who refuses to die. Mentally Decapitated watched as AG went up in flames. Running Turtle was an icon. So what if you never heard of him. Where De Go used to amuse the noobs. And Silverback was always a target. I was banned for saying crammed. banned again for saying you blow, and again cause i said so. Now then. Had anyone ever lost 1624 battles? I mean REALLY???? Only me. According to the stats. You might think i would remember days of losing every single battle. All of them on rank of course. And along comes AG>Firenn and knocks me off the top spot. Well, I never. . . that is just plain rude. About now you are saying, "the point is?". Well the point is, the point is, I wonder why. And Root wonders why. And Jork wonders why. Soo, you tell me.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: People that are banned from this forum   People that are banned from this forum EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:21 pm

The point is it is only a game. You can quit if you want. Nobody is banning you forever from speaking in real life. The point is why you play. Do you play because you want to have fun? If you do, then quit. You aren't having fun now so quit. I don't want you to quit. And every one here doesn't either, but if you have no point there is no point in not quiting. So many losses but how many wins? You play because you can. You are not banned from RR. Your not banned from here. You're not banned from life. What decision you make does not matter. Only that you make one. You can't quit and come back after without meaning something for real. You're on the edge. The point is that you love the game, if it weren't so you would've quit. And the point that you are permabanned is because somebody found malice in your words. Maybe you intended it maybe you didn't. Maybe it's your fault maybe it isn't. Only you know what the point is. What does it mean to you?
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: People that are banned from this forum   People that are banned from this forum EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:36 am

I think you are confused. Perma Banned is my robot. If you think crammed is bannable or is you blow should be a crime well then. Im sorry that you feel that way then. But, you know. What i was thinking is that someone should post something that is clear here. That we can all easily understand. Now i understand banned and even perma banned but not everyone does. I am so good now that I can ban myself. So there. I am no longer a mod. I tended to ban everyone. So you know. Ban me if you must. But dont say i told you so.
Back to top Go down
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner
LYCANTHROP

PostSubject: Re: People that are banned from this forum   People that are banned from this forum EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:31 am

People that are banned from this forum Suspect Im Freaking confused here Wolfy!!!!
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: People that are banned from this forum   People that are banned from this forum EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:11 am

Wolfy stop spending your time on this thread, better play vs me in tourney, remember we still have 2 sets to go...
Btw why do you use that big avatar?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: People that are banned from this forum   People that are banned from this forum EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:45 pm

your going to be the next one banned in this forum if you don't stop this nonsense
Back to top Go down
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

PostSubject: Re: People that are banned from this forum   People that are banned from this forum EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:08 am

Annoying? Yes
Breaking a rule? No

Easton, put a limit to avatars and sigs! I say avatars are 200X200 and siggys are 800X400. Obviously it is your choice but I think these would be good guidelines.
Back to top Go down
http://rootranger@gmail.com
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: People that are banned from this forum   People that are banned from this forum EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:16 am

From what i understand now it was east that made that huge avitar. How do you sabatoge your own people East? What is wrong with you? Do you have some mental disorder? Do not play your games with me again. I cant understand why you do this.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: People that are banned from this forum   People that are banned from this forum EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:21 am

People that are banned from this forum Icon_evil I guess no one watchs this chat And no one is in control. More and more like the American Girl RR than ever. Way to go people.
Back to top Go down
hitech
RR Beginner
hitech

PostSubject: Re: People that are banned from this forum   People that are banned from this forum EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:18 pm

My Random Local Idiot Comment that most likely everybody ignores:
......Whaaaat?
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: People that are banned from this forum   People that are banned from this forum EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:23 am

Why dont you can the huge banner GodTruster. Like I have asked over and over. What does it even mean? You are wearing my scroll finger out. No one knows who you are anyway. Give me a break.
Back to top Go down
hitech
RR Beginner
hitech

PostSubject: Re: People that are banned from this forum   People that are banned from this forum EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:54 pm

brains win ? battles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People that are banned from this forum   People that are banned from this forum Empty

Back to top Go down

People that are banned from this forum
Page 1 of 1