Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Forum Disigns

Go down 
+4
2D4
digit
Noobface
BEASTY
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

Forum Disigns  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:33 pm

Devil's number.... good for you, again.

I think they look good with the background.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:22 am

Hey

I liked the yellow / black buttons ( taken from the game ) please considder them, I think

they look really cool, in spite of what Jork may have said.

Other opinions ?

Forum Disigns  - Page 6 Naamlooszi

Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:25 am

On my screen those aren't like that, only 2 are.
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:25 am

I like them... but... seriously get them working.
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:44 am

Yes, they are better than the red things, yet I am sad to see this place changing.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:01 am

Yeah, I just re-sent the images to East and hopefully he will get them up and working soon.
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:14 am

They're up! Thanks IGIT Smile!
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:49 pm

Seriously, I liked the previous background...but buttons didn't fit it, why remove background?!?
The new background doesn't fit buttons too...it's simply dark grey...sucks.
Remove the buttons or completely change the background.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:03 pm

Do you mean the darkred previous background ? I wanted a grey background but this one is too dark for my taste.I vote for some stone (blue) grey shade of grey. I think the buttons look nice but I understand Jork when he sais the old buttons were kind cool too, the font was very nice.I will let you guys decide whats best.

I also agree with jork about the plain grey.The darkred had some type of pattern in it or texture, maybe we can have something similar in grey.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:30 pm

I meant the background that came before the grey one, not the red one.
What I say about buttons on top is that they are too bright for so dark background, they are like shouting at me when I look at them, they fit in RR but not here.
The previous buttons looked good (the red ones), just turn them black and it will be fine.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:30 pm

I like the black, the blue would just be too similar to wolfys.

You excuse is that it is RR's, but we had it first, don't take our individuality.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:55 pm

Noobface wrote:
I like the black, the blue would just be too similar to wolfys.

You excuse is that it is RR's, but we had it first, don't take our individuality.

Hmmm I don't think that's a good reason to pick any color.You guys have plain grey there,
not greyblue so we can have another shade here why not and if there is like a little
ornament or pattern in it, it will be even more different from wolfy's
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:06 pm

Ok, that sounds good....sigh....
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:09 pm

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:10 pm

You're welcome! Wink
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:12 pm

What's all the talk about copying wolfy's forum? You are either ignorant or stupid... it is obviously copying the game and if you want to blame copying from something else besides RR then I suggest you look here http://mytimetoplay.net/
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:15 pm

I am neither of those things and I don't appreciate you (extra clause un-added).

I just don't want 2 forums with the same backround that are actually active.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:19 pm

IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
What's all the talk about copying wolfy's forum? You are either ignorant or stupid... it is obviously copying the game and if you want to blame copying from something else besides RR then I suggest you look here http://mytimetoplay.net/

Okay dood .. I like this background ! you can drop it here anytime, maybe one shade darker (see link in quote)

Technically it's possible to be ignorant and stupid at the same time, making it a lot easier on the person in question because he doesn't have to choose.Imagine you having to make a choice between the two, not easy .. a person with that undetermined mental disadvantage will have an even harder time.

hmmm
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:22 pm

Ignorance is bliss. I just love it!
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:23 pm

Ok, if you do not appreciate me then maybe you would like me to tell east to put this forum back to the way it was last year and i'll make you a member in wolfys chat and I'll go on all of the accounts i made a pj for you and delete them and I can delete Bubba Chuck and I can tell east to remove your current signature and get him to remove your avatar since it would remind you of one of my pjs and the list goes on and on.
But back on topic, if you think this has to do with activeness then we should be able to do whatever we want since this forum is way more active than wolfy's forum.
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:24 pm

You do that.....
black-mailing lard

Son of an AG.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:26 pm

I won't. It was a form of psychology. But i might make east remove your signature since it was made for carl and is completely disrespectful and I might ask him to change the forum back to the way it was a year ago too just so you guys can see which format you like better.
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:29 pm

Yeh, that siggy is bad as some people (Hat) say.... it was the only thing that I found for an
RR siggy that wasn't used.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:30 pm

IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
Ok, if you do not appreciate me then maybe you would like me to tell east to put this forum back to the way it was last year and i'll make you a member in wolfys chat and I'll go on all of the accounts i made a pj for you and delete them and I can delete Bubba Chuck and I can tell east to remove your current signature and get him to remove your avatar since it would remind you of one of my pjs and the list goes on and on.
But back on topic, if you think this has to do with activeness then we should be able to do whatever we want since this forum is way more active than wolfy's forum.

I agree . . I did like the looks on wolfy's better then here, the yellows and new buttons are a huge improvement but I say lets make it look really dandy Smile Did you try the background from that link on this forum ? ( http://mytimetoplay.net/ie.html ) I think it would look great here . . why not use it ?!
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:34 pm

Heey ! that's not fair ! just because Noobface doesn't appriciate it, is not reason to change it back to old style ! You don't have to punish all of us for the words of one, who's mental condition is not even certain yet .. I appriciate it ! and many here do.

Kindly answer my question about the background since I am really curious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Forum Disigns  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Disigns
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next