Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Jorks chat - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

Jorks chat  - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer Empty
PostSubject: Jorks chat - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer   Jorks chat  - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:05 pm

Hey Jork and distroyer2, I really enjoy the musicplayer you guys made in the chat but I think it could use more different types of music 4 real.I would make the effort to post a long playlist of music suggestions here (individual songs) if I knew you would seriously look at them and considder adding them to the player, if you could find the songs offcourse .. so let me know if I should do the work or not Smile Happy new years bros

Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Go ahead!   Jorks chat  - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:11 pm

2D4 wrote:
Hey Jork and distroyer2, I really enjoy the musicplayer you guys made in the chat but I think it could use more different types of music 4 real.I would make the effort to post a long playlist of music suggestions here (individual songs) if I knew you would seriously look at them and considder adding them to the player, if you could find the songs offcourse .. so let me know if I should do the work or not Smile Happy new years bros

We would sure add some of your favorite songs, playlist is almost empty so far so go ahead make a wishlist! Happy new year to you too!
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Jorks chat - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer   Jorks chat  - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 2:31 pm

here's what 2d4 mentioned b4

depeche mode
tatu
madonna
massive attack
eminem
morcheeba
bjork
prince
michael jackson
coldplay
alicia keys
daft punk
REM
snoop dogg
radiohead
justin timberlake
pink floyd
lenny kravitz
nirvana
portishead
limp bizkit
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Jorks chat - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer   Jorks chat  - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:49 pm

Omg did I mention all that ? amazing how you take such fast notes Jork Smile it's very acurate, those are randomly the artists I have more then 2 albums of
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Jorks chat - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer   Jorks chat  - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:44 am

jork wrote:
here's what 2d4 mentioned b4

depeche mode
tatu
madonna
massive attack
eminem
morcheeba
bjork
prince
michael jackson
coldplay
alicia keys
daft punk
REM
snoop dogg
radiohead
justin timberlake
pink floyd
lenny kravitz
nirvana
portishead
limp bizkit

Ok to make it clear I can't stand almost half of these bands and artists, but I will add 1-2 songs of those that are fine...check music player to know which ones I don't hate Wink
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Jorks chat - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer   Jorks chat  - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:37 pm

hahaha, okay .. can you give me an idea of what music you like yourself? do you actually like R&B for instance ? triphop ? grunge ? pop ?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Jorks chat - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer   Jorks chat  - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:33 pm

Hey, you guys left while i was looking to make a list, i circled the songs you can check out in this list of an old musicfile i saved Smile This is only a small list, there is so much more good music but its a start, we will work on this some more later, tc

Jorks chat  - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer Naamloosyv

and

Jorks chat  - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer Naamloos2tp

Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Jorks chat - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer   Jorks chat  - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:15 pm

lol, there is a artist name bjork?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Jorks chat - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer   Jorks chat  - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:16 am

IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
lol, there is a artist name bjork?

Absolutely ! not in the list above .. but she is one of my favorites

HUNTER

BIG TIME SENSUALITY
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Jorks chat - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer   Jorks chat  - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:31 am

Hey jork , the musicplayer allready sounds so much better ! thanks
I heard one song and couldn't help but looking up the original wich is a song I grew up with, check it out .. the second one is a song you can add to the player if you like it, I think it's fantastic myself

Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Jorks chat - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer   Jorks chat  - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:54 am

lol, looking at name of this song I start to think of Wolfy? scratch
Jorks chat  - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer Lol10
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Jorks chat - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer   Jorks chat  - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:47 am

jork wrote:
lol, looking at name of this song I start to think of Wolfy? scratch
Jorks chat  - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer Lol10

Lmao .. I made the screenie and was thinking: Jork is gonna notice that song lol .. I was right.It's my very old Mp3 list , you should check out the song maybe you'll like it lol. I hope you can find something usefull in the list, I will always be glad to come up with new suggestions and surely over time the player will be updated
Back to top Go down
NitWit
Sea Scumb
NitWit

PostSubject: Re: Jorks chat - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer   Jorks chat  - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:07 am

Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Jorks chat - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer   Jorks chat  - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:55 am

That's nice for you but did you ask East if you can be here again ? I really think that is the way to go.It's not that I don't think you have a sense of humor .. you do
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Jorks chat - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer   Jorks chat  - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 5:56 am

Let's not say East who that is, ehm...don't worry that you have same IP as some Banned guy...

I'll try to go through the list when I have time.
Back to top Go down
NitWit
Sea Scumb
NitWit

PostSubject: Re: Jorks chat - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer   Jorks chat  - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:38 pm

What is East's email address?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Jorks chat - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer   Jorks chat  - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:23 am

NitWit wrote:

Not sure what all this means .. and the music, sure Smile thanks for the beemp3 link I use it sometimes, maybe someone should post it in the usefull software database
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Jorks chat - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer   Jorks chat  - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:24 am

wrong quote button again .. sorry, I meant to quote jork
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Jorks chat - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer   Jorks chat  - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:26 am

NitWit wrote:

Look in the memberlist, find east and send him a PM ?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Jorks chat - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer   Jorks chat  - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:42 am

And just in case Easts e-mail is east123eog@hotmail.com.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Jorks chat - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer   Jorks chat  - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:34 am

Also sorry for the triple posting, I am really not as organized as I would like to think

This may sound random but can anyone suggest a good MP3 player/walkman to me ?
My wishlist in order of importance:

1.Sturdy/durable/does not break down, stable and reliable

2.The best sound quality possible, I will buy the headphones myself but the output needs to be sublime

3.Volume that can go VERY loud without restrictions

5.Loads quick, shuts down quick, scrolls through menus quick, doesn't ever make you wait

4.smart and intuetive software interface and overal design, dedicated individual volume buttons.No touchscreen .. I want to be able to play a song when its in my pocket, so buttons please.

6.usb loading and data exchange, simple drag and drop file to put the music in

7.any type of screen big or small but no 3d imgages, I prefer 1d graphics and icons they look better

8.Plays music , all types of formats, no need for fotos and movieclips

9.FM radio

10. At least 4GB flash memory

11.longlasting battery life, and a battery that doesnt wear out when it's turned off
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Jorks chat - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer   Jorks chat  - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:38 pm

NitWit wrote:
Well, I like Phantom of the Opera...
Wink I like that one too after watching the movie...

I have checked the songs you all suggested, you will see some of them on list soon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jorks chat - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer   Jorks chat  - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer Empty

Back to top Go down

Jorks chat - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer
Page 1 of 1