Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Jork's chat - Ideas

Go down 
+5
digit
RageTester
snort
jork
2D4
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

Jork's chat  - Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Jork's chat - Ideas   Jork's chat  - Ideas EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:24 pm

I tried to find the other Topic on Jork's chat but it was gone .. So I am creating a new one where we can reflect on Jork's meetingplace and offer suggestions and feedback for this chatroom. Smile

Last edited by 2D4 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Jork's chat - Ideas   Jork's chat  - Ideas EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:26 pm

I would like the background of the inside of the chat changed .. Snort and me allready asked this so we are again: Please change it to grey or something, right now it's like a foggy mist or something like that, not good.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Jork's chat - Ideas   Jork's chat  - Ideas EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:55 pm

I have noticed that on the screens you post your chat is just grey, it shouldn't be like that because there is a nice image in the background, or do you want me to change the image you don't see?
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Jork's chat - Ideas   Jork's chat  - Ideas EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:13 am

Yes your right I have no idea how that can be .. it's not grey when I look at it now, I see the image.Well, I don't mean to say it's not a nice image but it looks foggy and as if we are standing in the mist.I think it's better to just have a grey or white background then this shady thing.Maybe you can find a really cool color ? Smile

Just to be clear:
I don't know how it showed up as grey in my screenshot.It wasn't grey then and it isn't grey now but I would like it to be grey or any other plain color.
Back to top Go down
snort
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: Jork's chat - Ideas   Jork's chat  - Ideas EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:21 pm

it is grey on my sceen but where it has the plate look i cant read it very well
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Jork's chat - Ideas   Jork's chat  - Ideas EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:36 pm

Well I changed it to less detailed one, hope it looks better for you Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Jork's chat - Ideas   Jork's chat  - Ideas EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:55 pm

this is what I see now :

Jork's chat  - Ideas E65u5

as u can see it's allmost grey .. exept for the random mist flares or light grey beams .. why not make it just one color ? there is no real picture there anyway.

I really like the "TYPE HERE" !
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Jork's chat - Ideas   Jork's chat  - Ideas EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:57 pm

lols, i made one for wolfy's chat way better Shocked
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Jork's chat - Ideas   Jork's chat  - Ideas EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:15 am

I don't mean to be critical okay Smile I don't scrap anything ! I just prefer the blue and grey tones I guess, simnple and grey, like stone, steel and the green of money.It calmes me down Smile) That's why I like the steel plated thing around the chat so much, it's sweet.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Jork's chat - Ideas   Jork's chat  - Ideas EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:31 pm

Thanks for changing the chat appearance Smile much better now.

I have a question

Please (please ..0) make an extra button in the chat that says

Jork's chat  - Ideas Naamloostz

or something like that and put a story there in simple words, that explains the Wall Fence story.I am so sick and tired of the same question everytime by new peeps (aren't you ?!), yet they do have to know, if they want to stick around and become a part of the RR community.I hope you like my idea.I can review and edit the text for you guys, always glad to help out
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Jork's chat - Ideas   Jork's chat  - Ideas EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:33 pm

what about a button that leads to already made youtube video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPKsYjxJ1BM
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Jork's chat - Ideas   Jork's chat  - Ideas EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:04 pm

Yea that is a great video Smile
Didn't know it existed .. ehm did coejoe make this clip? I just wonder if most new players will be smart enough to figure out that if Fences and only play Fences that also means Wall can only play Walls .. I think most of them wont understand that and it is not specifically mentioned in the video, otherwise good work.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Jork's chat - Ideas   Jork's chat  - Ideas EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:06 pm

lol, coejoe did not make that video
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Jork's chat - Ideas   Jork's chat  - Ideas EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:08 pm

There was something that made me think he made it
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: Jork's chat - Ideas   Jork's chat  - Ideas EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:29 am

Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Jork's chat - Ideas   Jork's chat  - Ideas EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:42 am

Nice video's Smile

The first one shows you doing the trapped razor trick TM that I invented.I claim copyright to it.
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Jork's chat - Ideas   Jork's chat  - Ideas EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:06 am

Aren't those videos from RobotChaser Jork's videos?
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: Jork's chat - Ideas   Jork's chat  - Ideas EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:28 am

What? 2D4? Thats yours? I thought I made it up... :S

Get in chat 2d4!
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Jork's chat - Ideas   Jork's chat  - Ideas EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:15 am

Hat Smile

I am around longer then you are Wink

It was my invention !

I am buisy sorry

Note*

https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com/t466-tips-tricks-for-the-ordinary-player

"

The Nail trick™️
I discovered this trick in the earliest days before RR rearmed so I assume I invented it but someone else may also have.What you do is go somewhere on the roof that is not too close to a wall and stand perfectly still, drop all the nails (don't move) and keep still.All the nails are now hidden under your chassis in 1 large deadly invisible nail and your opponent will come to attack you, he runs you over, into the deadly nail , damage: a lot.If he's not already dead ,use the nail as a defense to hide behind.

Trapped Razors Trick™️
Make sure you drive straight ahead from your starting position, do not deviate to left or right and have razors attached to your rear end.as you approach the wall in front of you, shoot all the razors away fast and right before you are about to hit the wall, turn right and stop.The razors are now bouncing back and forth between the walls and make a great defense line.If someone attacks you he will run into your bot that is pushed against the wall on the right and at that point all the razors smash into him from his right side, becouse he is in the line of razor-fire.Believe me: it works, people don't even think before they attack.You can escape your safe-zone by running at the right moment, when the razors just left your part of the wall but you have to time it right or you will die instantly.This trick takes a little practice, don't give up just yet.

"

These two tricks are believed to be my inventions.
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Jork's chat - Ideas   Jork's chat  - Ideas EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:39 am

No offense, but I'm pretty sure those tricks would have been around since much earlier... perhaps right back to when the weapons were released.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Jork's chat - Ideas   Jork's chat  - Ideas EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:07 am

Carl wrote:
No offense, but I'm pretty sure those tricks would have been around since much earlier... perhaps right back to when the weapons were released.

Which is around the time I came up with the tricks .. I can't say for sure I was the first but I know I didn't copy it and I didn't see anyone do it before I did.That's how I figure they are mine

I have been like since day 1.I played RR for some time when razors were not even in the game, that was when I invented the nail trick, I needed money Smile When RR rearmed came out I needed a weapon to beat unsuspecting claws
Back to top Go down
moonmasher
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Jork's chat - Ideas   Jork's chat  - Ideas EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:08 pm

2D4 wrote:
Hat Smile

I am around longer then you are Wink

It was my invention !

I am buisy sorry

Note*

https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com/t466-tips-tricks-for-the-ordinary-player

"

The Nail trick™️
I discovered this trick in the earliest days before RR rearmed so I assume I invented it but someone else may also have.What you do is go somewhere on the roof that is not too close to a wall and stand perfectly still, drop all the nails (don't move) and keep still.All the nails are now hidden under your chassis in 1 large deadly invisible nail and your opponent will come to attack you, he runs you over, into the deadly nail , damage: a lot.If he's not already dead ,use the nail as a defense to hide behind.

Trapped Razors Trick™️
Make sure you drive straight ahead from your starting position, do not deviate to left or right and have razors attached to your rear end.as you approach the wall in front of you, shoot all the razors away fast and right before you are about to hit the wall, turn right and stop.The razors are now bouncing back and forth between the walls and make a great defense line.If someone attacks you he will run into your bot that is pushed against the wall on the right and at that point all the razors smash into him from his right side, becouse he is in the line of razor-fire.Believe me: it works, people don't even think before they attack.You can escape your safe-zone by running at the right moment, when the razors just left your part of the wall but you have to time it right or you will die instantly.This trick takes a little practice, don't give up just yet.

"

These two tricks are believed to be my inventions.

2D4........... I would report you for copyright infringement. I copyrighted those tricks. NONE can claim them to be theirs. Its against the law. Only me
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Jork's chat - Ideas   Jork's chat  - Ideas EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 1:50 am

Haha

Are you serious Moonmasher ? you invented those tricks ? How long have you been playing RobotRage ?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Jork's chat - Ideas   Jork's chat  - Ideas EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:43 pm

As far as I know, by his words, he was here from the very beginning.
And he has told some interesting facts about Robot Kampen, wish he had some screenshots, but oh well...
Back to top Go down
moonmasher
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Jork's chat - Ideas   Jork's chat  - Ideas EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 1:57 pm

Yeah I wasnt with RR from the beginning but I was at RK at the beginning.
I just watched a robo wars episode today, the house robots in that show was at the original
RK arena. Atleast the triceratops. But frankly I like the new arena better. WAY bigger.
The other one was so (censored) small Sad

I didnt invent those tricks, I said I copyrighted them. None else had before me.
No seriously, EVERYBODY KNOWS THEM, I didnt copyright them (no shit?), none can claim to have invented them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jork's chat - Ideas   Jork's chat  - Ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Jork's chat - Ideas
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next