Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Suggestion's for New RR!

Go down 
+8
hitech
2D4
RootRanger
NoMercI
BEASTY
jork
digit
8² The Legend
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
8² The Legend
RR Minus
8² The Legend

Suggestion's for New RR! Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion's for New RR!   Suggestion's for New RR! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:48 am

Okay, well let's get started. Instead of the name Robot Rage Rearmed I was thinking maybe Robot Rage Remade? I don't know, post your suggestion on the new name and/or if you want a new name. In the options LOG IN>CREATE NEW ACCOUNT ; there should be another options, >CHANGE PASSWORD. This would be usefull in many way's.

Now I'm going to discuss the update for RR weaponry. As wolfy explained, we do not need new weapons, we need to focus on improving how the game works or however he said it. I agree, however, we do need to improve the appearance/name's of the current weapons. Why? Here's my reasons.

Heat seeking missiles and guided missiles look like giant crayon's because of the bad choice in colour. The "Spear Gun's" spear's look like metal pencils. The flamethrower doesn't even look close to the real deal, and the logic behind how this flamethrower look's is insane; there's no such thing as flame coming out of a tube like that, it's crazy talk. Nail spreader doesn't even look close to nail's, it's not called nail's it's called Makabishi, used by japanese warriors to stall the enemy. Oil Spreader look's like a can of Pepsi/Cokacola with the label removed. Dagger doesn't look anything like a dagger, it look's like icicles. Glue Spreader look's like a white can of spam. Drill look's like a terd, it's not curved enough like a real drill should look. Kimikaze Bomb look's like one of my grandma's pills.

Now, as far as the highscores go, I think you should just start from scratch; it's going to take forever to find out who hacked it and who didn't. For the TRAINING option, there should be an "Infinite Battery Power" option just incase people want to play around in there for awhile Very Happy.

When you enter a country, under the "Back" option, there should be a "Chat" button. Click on it and a little chat screen will appear under the "Challange" button. Everyone who click's on the button will be able to chat with people. Their robot name will be their name for that mini-chat. Clicking "Chat" again will cause the chat screen to go away. Here's my other chat idea: Double clicking a robot's name will invite them to a private chat, the message screen for the invitation will look just like the screen people receive when you challenge them.

Thank-you for reading, post your suggestions and ideas, and thoughts on my ideas. Very Happy I'll have more idea's for you later. Oh and I'm not trying to insult the weapons in my third paragraph.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion's for New RR!   Suggestion's for New RR! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:19 pm

What are you talking about? The name should be Robot Rage Recharged. Are you insinuating that you want the dagger to be called icicles and the Kami bomb to be grandma's pill?! The names for the weapons are fine!
Back to top Go down
8² The Legend
RR Minus
8² The Legend

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion's for New RR!   Suggestion's for New RR! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:35 am

What's your problem you need to chill out kid. And that's a great name for the new RR I like it Very Happy. And I never said anything about calling them that, the only name that should be changed is Nail Spreader > Makabishi, however the kimikazi bomb's look needs to be changed, I'll study it a little and maybe post my idea of what it should look like, Dagger just needs to be slimmed out it can't be that chunky.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion's for New RR!   Suggestion's for New RR! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:10 pm

I wasn't angry, I'm just saying that we can't change every little detail in RR or else people won't play it that did before. They like most of the stuff and they want to keep some stuff if we keep on changing stuff like the name and appearance all of the old-timers will get confuse and have to start from scratch! They should have an advantage. They should be rewarded for playing Rearmed.
Back to top Go down
8² The Legend
RR Minus
8² The Legend

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion's for New RR!   Suggestion's for New RR! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:53 am

I agree with the last sentince, however, your wrong with everything else. We need to change RR completely if you want to make it popluar. Nowaday's, in today's generation, they focus on the best of the best. We need to make it really really good if we want more people to play. All the popular games all have excelent graphics, detail, good multiplayer, etc. Like W.O.W. or Halo.

We need this original rooftop to be updated with better graphics and more detail. And changing the weapons to something awesome would appeal to the younger folks. We could keep the original name, but the lobby and everything else needs to be updated.

If you guy's think changing ONLY the gameplay will make more people play, you're totally mistaken. People love detail. They would love this game and it would probably be one of the best if you where to change everything and make it really good. If you only change minor things then only old players will come back to play.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion's for New RR!   Suggestion's for New RR! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:00 am

8² The Legend wrote:
If you only change minor things then only old players will come back to play.
You know that during game history were registered more then 26 millions of robots, so if all old players would return that would be more then enough, because Robot Rage server couldn't take even 3000 peoples in lobby and battle at the same time. Yes we could improve some weapon graphics and add some new ones, but why change all the game? The update must improve the game performance on Vista, because peoples who are using Vista can't use spy cam...
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion's for New RR!   Suggestion's for New RR! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:15 am

I AGREE I DON'T WANT THE GAME CHANGED TOO MUCH. all they need to do is email all the peoples emails that made accounts and say that there fixing up the game and tell people to come try it out they would be back in biszzness in no time!!!

i have good ideas for if they want to change stuff in the game tho. (but i think its fine how it is)
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion's for New RR!   Suggestion's for New RR! EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:37 pm

I think we need to add function as disable game sound, it would be very useful, because i would like to listen to music from my computer while playing and game sounds are too loud, so my parents are yelling at me, could you please make this KK? Like option in garage...
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion's for New RR!   Suggestion's for New RR! EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:25 am

that would be nice. also if we could acualy get some real email News that send to all the acounts that are made.
Back to top Go down
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion's for New RR!   Suggestion's for New RR! EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:57 pm

more stadiums!! more weapons and isnstead of - + ++ rankings lvls like lvl 1 and 2. and in lvl 10 you can buy better weapons (just an idea)
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion's for New RR!   Suggestion's for New RR! EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:20 pm

I don't like this idea, some people like sitting in - till they get all the weapons...
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion's for New RR!   Suggestion's for New RR! EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:24 am

I like the -, + thign its what makes RR.. RR becuase its differnt then other games! =D
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion's for New RR!   Suggestion's for New RR! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:05 am

I suggest to reset all robots points.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion's for New RR!   Suggestion's for New RR! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:20 pm

If that's because they hacked them don't worry. KK or someone told me that they would delete all the robots that are hacked. Then only the ones that aren't hacked stay on.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion's for New RR!   Suggestion's for New RR! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:33 pm

I moved info from one bot to other...I am done then Suggestion's for New RR! Icon_pale
Back to top Go down
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion's for New RR!   Suggestion's for New RR! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:07 am

Jork wrote:
I suggest to reset all robots points.

This is being done. Every robot's points will be drained to 0-500 points. (They will all have the same number, I just can't remember what it was KK picked). Of course, if you have 20 points you will not gain points up to 500; you will stay at 20.

Super hackers - KK has a way to scan their bot. There is some code in it that tells you if they have hacked supers. If they do, they either lose their supers or get deleted.

Credit hackers/glitchers - This one is a bit tricky, but KK can deal with it. There is no way to scan the bot for credit hacking if it used the vairus link and the tower glitch. However, KK is smarter than the average bear (and most humans), so he has a way to bypass this. He will take your wins, multiply it by 10, and add 50 credits. Then he will drain your parts to the starter set you get: small chassis, 4 wheels, etc.

Win glitchers - Some people put like, 5000 wins on their robot to make it look stronger. KK can scan these people. XD
Back to top Go down
http://rootranger@gmail.com
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion's for New RR!   Suggestion's for New RR! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:01 am

Will he count walkovers? Like u get 2 wins but only 10 credits? Will he think that bot is hacked? OMG RR is weird.
Back to top Go down
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion's for New RR!   Suggestion's for New RR! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 2:04 pm

Jork wrote:
Will he count walkovers? Like u get 2 wins but only 10 credits? Will he think that bot is hacked? OMG RR is weird.

Walkover glitch is one of the harder ones to fix. Maybe he will.
Back to top Go down
http://rootranger@gmail.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion's for New RR!   Suggestion's for New RR! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:19 pm

But that happens to everyone!
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion's for New RR!   Suggestion's for New RR! EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:46 pm

I just had an idea, maybe u should add somewhere in lobby battle count at the moment? So people can know how much battles are happening.
Back to top Go down
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion's for New RR!   Suggestion's for New RR! EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:20 pm

is the new rr already out. or was this all fake?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion's for New RR!   Suggestion's for New RR! EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:32 pm

who knows... Suggestion's for New RR! Icon_rolleyes
As you can see you can't see
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion's for New RR!   Suggestion's for New RR! EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:08 pm

I will post my ideas in brief:

1.chat option please and one that doesnt need you 2 click on the chat and back again on the bot so you lose the game cuz u said something lol.
2.greater speed and armour options, more flexibility in placing anyhting in the bot
3.flexible options to place 2 of the same weapons in the front and back, like daggers or 2 razors etc(so instead of new weapons, more possible combinations!)
4.updated paintshop with save the last paint option
5.fix wall/fence problem
6.bring the fly around glitch back it was so nice lol
7.a NEW idea: maybe make games with 3 or 4 robots possible?
8.Options to watch someone else his game and chat with eachother while watching the game.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion's for New RR!   Suggestion's for New RR! EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:15 pm

O yea
about the name .. RR Remade? redone? revised? recharged? or reloaded?
Back to top Go down
hitech
RR Beginner
hitech

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion's for New RR!   Suggestion's for New RR! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:01 pm

the spectator option (idea #8) actually was in the old robot rage, very early of robot kampen atleast. i dont think rage had it. but it got removed, blip got stupid and used miniclips version after a while, even tough blips was better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion's for New RR!   Suggestion's for New RR! Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion's for New RR!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next