Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

RR3 is amazing!

Go down 
+4
2D4
NoMercI
jork
TRON
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TRON
RR Beginner

RR3 is amazing! Empty
PostSubject: RR3 is amazing!   RR3 is amazing! EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 7:57 pm

Amazing game allowing people to buy Gold and Cash using real money.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

RR3 is amazing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 is amazing!   RR3 is amazing! EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:04 pm

They gotta be kidding lol...
...oh wait, they are not
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
TRON
RR Beginner

RR3 is amazing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 is amazing!   RR3 is amazing! EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:05 pm

I emailed Raketspel to make a kickstarter.
Back to top Go down
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

RR3 is amazing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 is amazing!   RR3 is amazing! EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:43 pm

They never respond to eail. calling them seems to work though
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

RR3 is amazing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 is amazing!   RR3 is amazing! EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:18 am

Thanks for not killing me SpEkTrAL !!! Smile

That was really respectfull

I was auto dying tho
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

RR3 is amazing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 is amazing!   RR3 is amazing! EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:41 pm

I really like the air strike, the weapons are not bad at all. I also dig the post doomsday theme
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

RR3 is amazing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 is amazing!   RR3 is amazing! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:23 am

airstrike is the most fun defence weapon to use, but it isn't the best practical wise
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

RR3 is amazing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 is amazing!   RR3 is amazing! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:52 pm

Shaolin_Fists wrote:
airstrike is the most fun defence weapon to use, but it isn't the best practical wise

It is fun, tho the bite - bots with the red holes on their chassis do not seem to be harmed .. I lose everytime.

Explain why you say that please,
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

RR3 is amazing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 is amazing!   RR3 is amazing! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:55 pm

Just because I beat you all the time doesn't mean that all the bite bots with spinning spikes can do the same...you've probably met East too Smile
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

RR3 is amazing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 is amazing!   RR3 is amazing! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:00 pm

ahah have you and me played allready ? I don't know your name there. Yes East kicks ass, I only won once so far. There are other guys who have the same setup, and they also win
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

RR3 is amazing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 is amazing!   RR3 is amazing! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:07 pm

As you may have seen it in the video -Max vs Jork, my bot name was Bob, though I sometimes use one named "Power-Axe"...and yes, we played some yesterday, I also remember playing you some days ago, ehh, you have to remember the old days, was harder to fight you back then. I don't know when the new bots will come out, but the best setup there is atm, is either missiles on the wrecker or chaingun on the bite, though they downgraded the bite so many times, it sucks...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

RR3 is amazing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 is amazing!   RR3 is amazing! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:16 pm

I will look out for bob Smile well sorry to disapoint you but as I said in the other thread, I am a slow learner, it took me a long while to be hard to fight in the old RR .. when I first came there all I had was my nail to hide behind, without it I was roadkill.

My bite has missiles that do not work atm. You have a bite with a chaingun ? I hope I will drop you next time !
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

RR3 is amazing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 is amazing!   RR3 is amazing! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:22 pm

Heh, hope it will be worth the wait and you become the best on the rooftop, whatever machine you will be given to use.
I'll come out to play for a while now, hope to meet you Smile
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

RR3 is amazing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 is amazing!   RR3 is amazing! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:27 pm

It is not easy for my brittle ego to hear that I am an easy target .. but hey, I never said I was any good at this game Smile lol

Yeah , hopefully
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

RR3 is amazing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 is amazing!   RR3 is amazing! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:43 am

**** I hate that bite .. kills me everytime
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

RR3 is amazing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 is amazing!   RR3 is amazing! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:46 am

Must carry malaria
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

RR3 is amazing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 is amazing!   RR3 is amazing! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:48 am

Is that some kind of code phrase ?

that will turn me into a meticulous terminator

I hope so
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

RR3 is amazing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 is amazing!   RR3 is amazing! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:13 am

Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

RR3 is amazing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 is amazing!   RR3 is amazing! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:32 pm

Sonic Boom is a fun weapon too, even without upgrades. Very annoying, for the other bots
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

RR3 is amazing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 is amazing!   RR3 is amazing! EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:15 am

GG Beasty Wink
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

RR3 is amazing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 is amazing!   RR3 is amazing! EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 10:55 pm

RR3 is amazing but I am not Sad The only survivor I managed to kill so far is AG and 1 battle with beasty
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

RR3 is amazing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 is amazing!   RR3 is amazing! EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 11:24 pm

Try not to run, this isn't supposed to be a racing game, face ur opponent when u have a chance, close combat is the key.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

RR3 is amazing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 is amazing!   RR3 is amazing! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:03 am

lol did you see me run a lot ?
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

RR3 is amazing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 is amazing!   RR3 is amazing! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:10 am

2D4 wrote:
lol did you see me run a lot ?
Yes :3
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

RR3 is amazing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 is amazing!   RR3 is amazing! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:04 am

Well totebo gives me personal advice on the bottom of the screen before each battle and last time he wrote: UP AGAINST MORE POWERFULL OPPONENTS? bATTLE THEM STRATIGICALLY AND RETREAT and I have to trust totebo offcourse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RR3 is amazing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 is amazing!   RR3 is amazing! Empty

Back to top Go down

RR3 is amazing!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next