Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Amazing .. RR lobby discovery ..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

Amazing .. RR lobby discovery ..  Empty
PostSubject: Amazing .. RR lobby discovery ..    Amazing .. RR lobby discovery ..  EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:39 pm

As of 29th of Januari 2011, the year of our lord, at exactly 23:05 Greenwich meantime, Robot Rage apparently has become self-aware and is reprogramming itself to better suit our wants and needs.If this means the mainframe will launch a superweapon based attack on humanity is still unclear at this point in time.

I made the discovery while logging into the lobby, I looked at the usual message and it seemed it has transformed itself into a new one.I was mildly stressed at the time, so the RR was giving me intelligent advice !! Take a look for yourself . .

Amazing .. RR lobby discovery ..  Trytorelaxbanner2

Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Amazing .. RR lobby discovery ..    Amazing .. RR lobby discovery ..  EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:02 pm

What did it used to say?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Amazing .. RR lobby discovery ..    Amazing .. RR lobby discovery ..  EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:08 am

secret recipes for brownies and marshmallow cookies ..
This is definitely more useful
Back to top Go down
snort
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: Amazing .. RR lobby discovery ..    Amazing .. RR lobby discovery ..  EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:01 pm

i think you ate too many of the brownies 2D4 mine still reads the same,you must read the recipes carefully be for you try them
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Amazing .. RR lobby discovery ..    Amazing .. RR lobby discovery ..  EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:40 pm

I know pal but in the back of my mind I wonder .. where did the sense of humor go in Robot Rage?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Amazing .. RR lobby discovery ..    Amazing .. RR lobby discovery ..  EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:45 pm

2D4 wrote:
I know pal but in the back of my mind I wonder .. where did the sense of humor go in Robot Rage?

Some Amazing .. RR lobby discovery ..  Nexus-one-swear took the humor out and they are proud with it Sad
I wish they never knew of this game.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Amazing .. RR lobby discovery ..    Amazing .. RR lobby discovery ..  EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:00 am

Well this made me smile moderately Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazing .. RR lobby discovery ..    Amazing .. RR lobby discovery ..  Empty

Back to top Go down

Amazing .. RR lobby discovery ..
Page 1 of 1