Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #4

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #4 Empty
PostSubject: Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #4   Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #4 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:30 pm

Welcome to A.G.B.L.O.W.S. #4!

Well for my weekly strategy #4 I'm going to make this one about getting to 4+

This setup is Claw/Laser/Mines. Although this is not the best choice in claw setups for beating an anti-claw bot, it can knock out most of the setups and get you to 4+. Why can this setup get you to 4+ easily, you ask? Well like every decent super setup it can beat all of the credit bots. Then considering most of the super bots are claw users, you can beat them as well.

First and easiest, how to beat credit bots. If they are an armor regenerator bot they will not play you. Hey, it's not a loss! If they are like a flamethrower or something use you laser. Don't even bother with your claw. Laser is long range. Flamethrower is short range. Screw front weapons, just play it safe and win with the laser. Not hard at all. Your claw is intimidation anyways. If they have razors dodge them. If they have spears keep your distance from them. If they have a daggger stay away from them. If they have a plow get on then vairus link and laugh at them in chat.

Now the part that is slightly harder than beating a credit bot: facing an anti-claw super bot. What you do, is you do not play them. And it works! :O

Yes that is harder than beating a credit bot, it's that easy.

Now facing a claw bot...
Your claw is DEFENSE. Not offense. Wait, what? Yeah I went there. Your claw is protection from their claw. Always wear protection, right? Your laser and mines are offense. You see, this is an anti-claw setup. But the advantage it has against other anti-claw setups is that it is hard to claw it.

If they have a cloak, its kinda easy. Just get in a corner. If you have decent vision you can see them when they get close. If you don't no fear, you can just spam your laser in semi circles. Kinda like a radar. From there it is easy. Just keep firing your laser at them and if they run chase them. Keep firing your laser until they die. If they escape, who cares. You can just get in the corner again, but this time they have less armor.

If they have a forcefeild constantly face them where they cannot claw you. Win with the laser.

If they have an armor regenerator it is tricky. With armor regenerator, alot of the time, comes glue or mines. The thing here is, you have something to defend their claw if you get clawed on the side. They do not. Wait Root, you said they have glue or mines! Ah, yes, but when you get a good claw on them you can drive backwards while putting down mines. Their glue won't do anything. But if they claw you, you can put down mines as they move forward. Its rather hard to beat a good player with this if you have anything with a claw.

Here is the toughest claw out there to beat with this setup: yourself. The key to this is to win with your laser. It will be hard to claw them. Not only do they have some anti-claw weapon in the back, but they have a claw themselves. Win with your laser. Your opponent will probably try to get you with his claw. Constantly face him. That is a key move in this strategy. If you are constantly facing them it is hard for them to claw you and it is hard for them to avoid your laser. If you get the first laser in that is sometimes enough for a good player to win. Laser fall if you have to.

This raps it up, and remember fans, AG B.L.O.W.S!
Back to top Go down
http://rootranger@gmail.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #4   Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #4 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:16 pm

Good one. I've got defeated various times by that setup.
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #4   Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #4 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:44 pm

Yes, its a very nice setup. I use it. but can any of u tell me which wheels and engine are the best with it?
Back to top Go down
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #4   Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #4 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:51 pm

Small deluxe, its all that fits.

6 large wheels.
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #4   Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #4 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:02 pm

Small deluxe? Dont u mean large? Large does fit . And plus, small is too slow, i cant stand how slow it goes, its annoying. Neutral
Back to top Go down
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #4   Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #4 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:07 pm

I said claw laser mines. Not glue or remotes.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #4   Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #4 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:25 pm

How is this going to help me if I don't have super weapons?
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #4   Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #4
Page 1 of 1