Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #2 Empty
PostSubject: Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #2   Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:28 pm

Welcome to A.G.B.L.O.W.S. #2

WARNING : A good knowledge of lag is required for this

Today we learn a setup known as the Regen Guerrilla. It is spears, regen, and razors. Medium Chassis/Large tower, 6 large wheels, and small engine deluxe. Spycam is optional and rear cam is not recommended. This is a setup designed for beating any bot without a claw. It works without super weapons but it is more powerful with 2 nukes.

It is pretty much a hit and run setup. Bash a couple times, and then run like crazy. You got to make sharp turns and get away fast. And when they are chasing you fire razors in the direction of their laser. So you can do a ton of damage. Most of the time you can outrun them and safely get away to get back to full health. However, sometimes they outrun you. Here you have to use your trump card...the lag pass.

Now the lag pass is a way of doing damage without taking a hit. It is also a way of channeling lag, the greatest weapon of all, to your side. It can do anywhere from 20 damage to 249, depending how good you are at it and how well your opponent can defend it.

So how do you pull it off? First we have to learn what it is. It is pretty much hitting them on their screen but hitting a wall on yours. So they can't touch you AND they can hardly escape. (a bot bounces back more from hitting another bot than a wall)

NOW we learn how to pull it off. You have to see where you are on THEIR screen. This is done by seeing where they shoot and where they bash. Once you know where you are on their screen you have to pretend you are on their screen and line yourself facing them. So if your opponent is beside you ramming into the air, he is really ramming into you on his screen. So you pretend you are in the empty space your opponent is ramming into then face your opponent. After that you need to go straight forward and curve to a wall. If you are doing damage, great, you did it right. Start ramming into a wall or corner and you can do even more, as on their screen you are hitting them. If not, try again. The lag pass takes ALOT of time to master and alot of knowledge to use. But when you know it you know it and can win with it. If not try tackling an easier setup. See you in a week. And remember fans, AG B.L.O.W.S.
Back to top Go down
http://rootranger@gmail.com
Wishes
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #2   Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:46 am

Thanks for posting this, I'm trying it out now, very hard to do.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #2   Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:27 pm

This is very good setup, I even get my first ++++ with it, you can beat even claws with it btw, because you have 300 shooting damage.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #2   Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:10 am

But not regen claws...
Back to top Go down
http://rootranger@gmail.com
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #2   Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:47 am

this is great Root at lest i know some one else knows about that lag trick. you explain it very well. i cant wait to see another episode of this hhaha A.G. B.L.O.W.S. !!!!!!!! LOVE IT !!!!!!!! (great work)
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #2   Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #2
Page 1 of 1