Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #1

Go down 
+3
hitech
jork
RootRanger
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #1 Empty
PostSubject: Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #1   Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #1 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:25 am

Welcome to A.G.B.L.O.W.S. 1!

Today I will show you the power of Razors/Laser. Today I played HiTech a bit. Well more like alot. I think we both improved. However I'll tell you how to be amazing, I mean good, I mean decent, I mean mediocre, I mean average, I mean viable..Well, you can be as good as me! That's something, right?

Well anyways, here's the strategy.

Razors/Laser is a setup that focuses on long-range. That means if you charge at them head on bashing into them like crazy, playing the whole game close up, you aren't exactly what us robots call the sharpest tool in the shed. No matter what setup you are facing, you have to keep your distance. However, that doesn't mean this is a boring setup where you wait alot.

If you are facing a claw, you have to be very careful. If you make a tight corner a strong claw such as Jork or Spike could be waiting to the side of the corner and grab you. Oops. It's not that you have to always know where your opponent is, that's what runners do. And if you are using Razor/Laser as a running setup I seriously wonder how you find out how to turn on your computer. You have to know where they aren't. :O GASP! THE IRONY!

It's actually alot easier than it sounds. Just fire your laser right before you make a turn. If it hits something, run back immediately. Unless they try to regenerate. Always chase them if they regenrate. If they are below 50 armor they probably won't even try to claw you cause they will be freaked out lol. I'm getting ahead of myself. Claw battle's aren't even that heard with this setup. Sometimes I don't even need to use my glue. Just constantly stay behind them. When you have lasered them like, 5 times, or so, let loose with your razors and fire your laser as well. Even if you aren't a dead shot like me Rolling Eyes you should still do enough damage, after the 50 damage or so you've already done. Then that's it. They are in range to win with a laser fall.

OK obviously its not that easy.The claw will probably retreat, hide further out of reach, claw you through the walls, and even PIT FLOAT!! GASP! jk jk. So how do you beat this? Well always have alot of open space to get out. Make your turns alot wider, like those guys in nascar that are basically scraping up against the edge of the racetrack. When the claw comes always stay a little out of the way. If he charges retreat. If he retreats charge. If you're facing him shoot razors. If you're not facing him face him. If you can freaking see him fire a laser. If he's about to grab you drop glue. If you aren't using glue you clearly didn't read my last thread. And if Chuck Norris jumps out into the arena you're screwed.

BTW if you are facing a regen basher, such as regen/spears/razors, stop reading right now. Read my thread about glue. Get them stuck in glue. Then fire all the razors and lasers and win.

Now the hard part: facing other laser bots. The thing here is, they can use all these laser strategies on you. We have to win with our razors. If you are facing spears you will probably have an easier time. I don't mean to offend spear/laser users, but beating defensive razor/laser bots packed with glue is not the spear gun's specialty. But if you are facing a GOOD spear user capable of lag passing you or bashing the shizzle out of you, you HAVE to play defensive. Wait for them to attack you. They are more effective at close range. Obviously they will charge at you. Get them stuck in the glue. Fire your razors/laser and hit them. You win. Woot. Haha spear users, you can only get 100 damage shooting while we can get 200. :O

Now if they have razors, well, crap. They are probably reading this as well. If they are not there is still hope! Focus on your razors. I mean press the key for your laser constantly, but your razors are your main attacker. Mostly you should hit and dodge. Turn at them, fire a 3 or 4 razors, then dodge. Unless they have superhuman reflexes *cough* *cough* jork *cough* then you should be able to do damage and they won't damage you. I will gladly take a couple laser hits to get a good position where I can do double the damage they did to me. What I do is trade off razors for armor. I get ahead, say, 50 armor, and they get ahead, say, 10 razors. Well I got the better end of the deal, cause If I do this next part right I won't even need the rest of my razors.

Finishing them off:

When they are at low health, get in a position where you are each facing each other dead on. This is good because when you are facing a razor it is harder to dodge it. Same thing works for your opponent. As soon as that moment comes, probably, both of you will fire like crazy. However, you're up 50 armor, remember? If all your razors hit, assuming you've already done quite a bit of laser damage, you should finish them off before they even use all their razors. Guess who got scammed? If they aren't quite finished yet they are probably 50 armor or less. Hit them a couple times as you go backwards to the nearest opening in the wall. Yup, you know what to do from here. Win with a laser fall. Classic. Nearly have my laser matches I win with laser fall. It's just so good! But don't run straight to the wall with them chasing you, you'll just take damage and die. Nono, face them and go backward. Well this raps it up. See you in a week. And remember fans, AG B.L.O.W.S!
Back to top Go down
http://rootranger@gmail.com
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #1   Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #1 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:03 am

Good strategy but I still like non-super setups, your advices are smart, but people who read your thread still must have some practice, which is hard to get, because you don't meet good opponents in the lobby everyday...
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
hitech
RR Beginner
hitech

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #1   Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #1 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:46 pm

well, practice makes perfect.
this works for me

EAST GIVE THIS 2 THUMBS UP!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #1   Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #1 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:49 am

Who are these people?
Back to top Go down
UR2GOOD4ME
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #1   Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #1 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:58 pm

this is awesome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #1   Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #1 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:57 am

ROFL, AG BLOWS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #1   Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #1 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:57 am

Am I the only 1 who got that?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #1   Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #1 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:08 am

Coejoe wrote:
Am I the only 1 who got that?
lol, it was made on purpose.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #1   Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #1 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:44 pm

Lol, IK, but did you get it?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #1   Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #1 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:17 pm

*sigh, yes EVERYONE got it! lol
Back to top Go down
alw98
Sea Scumb
alw98

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #1   Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #1 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:59 pm

lol we all got it!but i dont hack so no super weapons sound good though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #1   Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #1 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:21 am

What?!? You want to hack supers?
Back to top Go down
alw98
Sea Scumb
alw98

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #1   Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #1 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:52 am

.............. i said since we cant get supers, its no good anymore...or thats what i meant but off topic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #1   Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #1 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:55 pm

Ok. I think I understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #1   Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Amazing Great But Likely Odd Weekly Strategy #1
Page 1 of 1