Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

What have I been doing after the arena update?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dike
Sea Scumb
Dike

What have I been doing after the arena update? Empty
PostSubject: What have I been doing after the arena update?   What have I been doing after the arena update? EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:12 am

Ok soooo let me summarize this.

Whooped a majority of people in the arena.

Get pushed off by sonic booms, claws, etc.

Pushed other people off.

Rage.

Dolla dolla billz yall.

More rage.

Quasar madness.

Even more rage.

Level up.

Next day:

Unable to enter the damnation of a laggy arena.

Fight 2D4 in a bite for him to spam powerups on me.

That sum's it up.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: What have I been doing after the arena update?   What have I been doing after the arena update? EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:15 am

So you've had a busy day, i c...
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: What have I been doing after the arena update?   What have I been doing after the arena update? EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:42 pm

hmm... so the arena was updated? I guess I'll never see it in action... lol
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: What have I been doing after the arena update?   What have I been doing after the arena update? EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:05 am

eheh I know right, normally I kill for fun, kinda easy but this new arena has pretty tight competition .. I wasted hundreds of powerups. I'm allmost broke now Smile but it is more fun, good move. BTW what nasty machine did you have dike ?
Back to top Go down
spektral
Sea Scumb
spektral

PostSubject: Re: What have I been doing after the arena update?   What have I been doing after the arena update? EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 3:40 pm

2D4 wrote:
eheh I know right, normally I kill for fun, kinda easy but this new arena has pretty tight competition .. I wasted hundreds of powerups. I'm allmost broke now Smile

You pretty much used all the four types of powerups constantly when I played against you. I figured you used up, at the very least, $50K on powerups in that one game, lol. Good matches, congrats on your first win. You are getting harder (more annoying) to beat, particularly on the Foundry map with my new Venom setup (I prefer Bolt, but Bolt is a poor setup choice on Foundry). But I'll be waiting for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dike
Sea Scumb
Dike

PostSubject: Re: What have I been doing after the arena update?   What have I been doing after the arena update? EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:09 pm

2D4 wrote:
eheh I know right, normally I kill for fun, kinda easy but this new arena has pretty tight competition .. I wasted hundreds of powerups. I'm allmost broke now :)but it is more fun, good move. BTW what nasty machine did you have dike ?

Death machines of all sorts. I mix it up with each robot aside from the crash. I think I used the bolt or bite when I fought you in foundry. I'm making big bux only if I can actually get in. I'm tougher in foundry then I am on the rooftop though (#powerupspam).
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: What have I been doing after the arena update?   What have I been doing after the arena update? EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:47 am

Yea spektral, you are right, costly .. but I do not have the time to think wich button to press lol, so I just press all of them so I can be faster, am I the only one with that problem ? see you have to reach all the way to the top left of the keyboard to ignite the ups. I did beat you a few times .. and thank you for the compliments

I am really not very good and have to try hard, also I tried multiple setups on various bots but nothing worked for me except this one. I guess I have to accept my limits, and my place in the pecking order of robot rage Sad especially the damned mortars are evil, some guys are so good with them there is no escaping

ps, what does your signature signify Dike ?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: What have I been doing after the arena update?   What have I been doing after the arena update? EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:52 am

wow... I don't even know what you are talking about...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: What have I been doing after the arena update?   What have I been doing after the arena update? EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 3:46 am

who the hell is robot rager 777 in RR3 ?

what do u mean igit
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: What have I been doing after the arena update?   What have I been doing after the arena update? EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:45 am

"foundry map", "crash", and "bolt" are all new to me... but I'm guessing the first is an arena and the second and third are bots... Razz
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: What have I been doing after the arena update?   What have I been doing after the arena update? EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 5:20 am

I see lol
Back to top Go down
Dike
Sea Scumb
Dike

PostSubject: Re: What have I been doing after the arena update?   What have I been doing after the arena update? EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:54 am

2D4 wrote:
Yea spektral, you are right, costly  .. but I do not have the time to think wich button to press lol, so I just press all of them so I can be faster, am I the only one with that problem ? see you have to reach all the way to the top left of the keyboard to ignite the ups. I did beat you a few times .. and thank you for the compliments

I am really not very good and have to try hard, also I tried multiple setups on various bots but nothing worked for me except this one. I guess I have to accept my limits, and my place in the pecking order of robot rage :(especially the damned mortars are evil, some guys are so good with them there is no escaping

ps, what does your signature signify Dike ?

It signifies hellsing ultimate which in my definition is the hell I dish out in RR3
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: What have I been doing after the arena update?   What have I been doing after the arena update? EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:34 pm

haha... I'm sorry about your avatar, its funny to see how far I've come since then.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: What have I been doing after the arena update?   What have I been doing after the arena update? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:38 am

It looks like the antichrist to me

I still think it sucks bog time that imageshack is not displaying many images, they are breaking
promises
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have I been doing after the arena update?   What have I been doing after the arena update? Empty

Back to top Go down

What have I been doing after the arena update?
Page 1 of 1