Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again)

Go down 
+2
2D4
RageTester
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again) Empty
PostSubject: Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again)   Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:15 pm

Here are some pictures of bot I made today, didn't take any time at all, but proves to be pretty good, even though lacks self right mechanism ( can drive even while flipped on top too), dunno how long we will have to wait for RR to be working, so for those that can't live without robotic combat I suggest Robot Arena 2... good enough graphics and workshop that gives you far more options than the one found in RR make this game best of other Robotic games I have tried(RA,RA2, Robot Wars Extreme Destruction). It also has pretty difficult multi-player connection system that only allows you play others that have 100% same game version, so for that purpose I suggest downloading version that I will link you to right now: http://www.2shared.com/file/-T2lktcY/Robot_Arena_2_v14.html

Smaller version ( without music and tutorials) for faster download:
http://www.2shared.com/file/5keiinHr/Robot_Arena_2_v14.html

Ok pictures:
Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again) RA2_1
Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again) RA2_2
Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again) RA2_3
Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again) RA2_4
Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again) RA2_5
Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again) RA2_6
Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again) RA2_7

Last edited by Distroyer2 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again)   Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again) EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:35 am

This is much more realistic and also more like the TV original but somehow it isn't my thing. I do hope we get RR back, thanks anyhow
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again)   Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:17 am

New download link added, a smaller version without in game music and tutorial pictures, so people with slow internet don't have to wait all day to try the game Smile
http://www.2shared.com/file/5keiinHr/Robot_Arena_2_v14.html
Back to top Go down
American_Girl
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again)   Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:40 pm

This doesn't look right. How about just making a new game from scratch exactly like Robot Rage? So you own it all. If you were to do that, you could control the whole thing. Highscores and all. And then you could ask Miniclip to host it and you might make money. Smile
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again)   Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:13 pm

I am not too good at making games, I might edit robot arena 2 files so it looks more like robot rage did, however this game is much easier to cheat in, has to be downloaded and well just isn't the same thing...If you think robot rage used to be laggy you haven't seen anything yet!
And well summer is almost over, so I won't have any free time for playing games, not even thinking about making one myself...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again)   Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:50 pm

That is actually a good idea american girl, the right person could make some money doing that. Are you familiar with an old gamesite called trugamer.com ? (I did a post on that story in - game on - you can find it here https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com/t631-game-on ) It was my alltime favorite gamesite with like 10 simple multiplayer games like chess and subhunt and this site actually took those games from miniclip wich dumped them (before that I played them on miniclip) trugamer lasted a few years and then also died suddenly like RR, no clue why. I saw this gamesite for sale (probably including the games wich are awesome timeless versions) for a few hundred bucks ! I don't understand why all the quality stuff has to go and the internet is left with the goo, well I guess it sticks
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again)   Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:34 pm

My latest creation aka Raptor tuned up Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again) Raptor%20tuned%20up Lacks the ability to self right which original had, but is almost impossible to flip Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again)   Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:32 am

Smile cool
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again)   Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:06 am

Looks like a dominating machine, dist. O_O I
want to play, but not. I am conflicted because
I like RobotRage too much and feel that
playing this is giving up on it somewhat.

Besides, I get RR because it is very easy and
self-explanatory. That has more people in a
battle and looks challenging. It looks fun!

I don't think I will play it though. No reasons.
Back to top Go down
craaig
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again)   Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:44 am

Hey guys, I used to play Robot Rage a lot and have been playing the new one for a few hours after discovering it, but you may be interested to know there is a full community for RA2 still running at gametechmods (can't post an external link as I just joined, but google it or just add a .com ;p). We're a (usually) friendly bunch who can point you in the directions of downloads and improvement tips, feel free to drop by if you're interested Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again)   Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:49 am

It's not as fun as the old RR, but always nice to see robot wars fan join our community, welcome. If there are some specific times you are online we could set up a meet, also I think we needed to have same RA2 versions for it to connect properly...
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
craaig
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again)   Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:28 pm

Hah, you guys wanna check out what the guys build on there now, it's some crazy stuff. The customization in it is crazy, and the DSL mod that was developed is insanely popular on the forum. I'm pretty well known there for innovating a popular style of Vertical Spinner. Check out some of the recent showcases on there, if you ever get the chance Very Happy

The multiplayer of RA2 is pretty horrific though, with lag and other issues, which is where RR fills the gap for me, the opponents are a bit more unpredictable than AI Razz
Back to top Go down

Robot Arena 2 (RR is down so I downloaded RA2 again)
Page 1 of 1