Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

bring back the old Robot rages

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ebug5000
Lowest Of Low

bring back the old Robot rages Empty
PostSubject: bring back the old Robot rages   bring back the old Robot rages EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:51 am

I remember playing robot rage rearmed and I think that they should have all robot rage games not just one.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: bring back the old Robot rages   bring back the old Robot rages EmptySun May 26, 2013 3:31 am

As far as I know there is only 1 Robot Rage, the other one is a typo of what should've been a Robot Race, don't mind that.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
juba08
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: bring back the old Robot rages   bring back the old Robot rages EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 am

yes it was good if there are more players wants to help me i will start to code.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: bring back the old Robot rages   bring back the old Robot rages EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:55 pm

I miss it too, ebug, I think it would be really cool if they allowed rearmed to be playable once more.

Juba, I would suggest you try to contact DrakenDev and work with him since he has already started some major development.
Back to top Go down
juba08
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: bring back the old Robot rages   bring back the old Robot rages EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:52 pm

i have sended message to this topic before:

https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com/t796p25-destructo-bots-094-beta-release#18512

but no reply so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bring back the old Robot rages   bring back the old Robot rages Empty

Back to top Go down

bring back the old Robot rages
Page 1 of 1