Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release

Go down 
+13
unknown601
jork
NoMercI
Noobfaces
juba08
spektral
2D4
DrakenDevelopment
RageTester
TRON
-Max
TheBot
TRC
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release   Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:25 pm

i just tried the latest version and i must say its good to see the claw working nicely Smile

well done Smile
Back to top Go down
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release   Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:35 pm

I got a host where you can host the web client on.. to make it borwser based?
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release   Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:53 pm

You know game doesn't use a lot of memory, so even download version is good. I don't see how browser based version increases player activity, but it increases our expenses 4 sure...
Back to top Go down
DrakenDevelopment
RR Minus
DrakenDevelopment

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release   Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:28 am

I already have hosting with unlimited data, the only limit I have is on the amount of server communications per second. I'll look into the browser based client and see if all the features I need are compatible.
I've been working on bluetooth connectivity for devices as of late, and am contemplating whether or not I should create a lobby. It would probably make players feel more connected I suppose and more of a community. Just it's quite a bit of work. I'll look into it more.
Back to top Go down
http://drakendev.com/
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release   Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:36 pm

Do you supposed there is anyway you could update it through the game itself like Need For Speed World, or maybe even a smaller patch... it may no seems like a big file to you but to me it costs 20 minutes to download every time. If it's too much of a hassle then don't worry about it. Just thought it would be cool to have it update itself kind of.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release   Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:10 pm

Uhm, there was an update?
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release   Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:38 pm

No, but just saying...
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release   Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:41 pm

he means when there is an update, all you need to do is open the app and then it will update before it runs. I haven't played NFSW so i dont know exactly how it works but most other tools i have use this feature.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release   Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:34 pm

Yup, thanks for clearing that up SF
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release   Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:36 pm

No, I meant, Draken said:

DrakenDevelopment wrote:
What are peoples opinions of the new arena?

That's why I asked if there was an update lol.
I suppose the question is whether the people want a new arena...
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release   Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:07 am

yeah... I ended up downloading the latest update thinking it was new and then realized I already downloaded it... Razz

A new arena? I'm all for it, maybe another design comp that people actually participate in?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release   Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:44 am

Yes !
Back to top Go down
DrakenDevelopment
RR Minus
DrakenDevelopment

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release   Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:43 am

iN GOD I TRUST™ wrote:

A new arena? I'm all for it, maybe another design comp that people actually participate in?

I'm referring to the new look of the current arena and your opinions comparing it to what I had originally.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release   Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:05 am

Ahh, in that case the new one looks much better.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release   Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:12 pm

Agreed, but it could still use some work IMO. If you would like, maybe I could try my hand at making some textures and models (as long as blends work for it).
Back to top Go down
spektral
Sea Scumb
spektral

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release   Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:26 pm

I think Draken's native files are Blender. Unfortunately I was unable to import them into 3Ds Max.
Back to top Go down
juba08
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release   Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:03 am

i came to this topic from here:
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com/t722-lets-code-our-own-robotrage#18510

i want to ask would you think to make online (web) version i can help if you want or if you wont i am thinking about it if i can find someone help with models.
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release   Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:06 pm

Okay I tested latest version
Didn't notice any change in arena design, was too busy firing mah mini-gun...
Whenever I try to paint something with square or circle tool it auto undoes all I paint with them on next click...
Back to top Go down
DrakenDevelopment
RR Minus
DrakenDevelopment

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release   Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:12 pm

Distroyer2 wrote:
Okay I tested latest version
Didn't notice any change in arena design, was too busy firing mah mini-gun...
Whenever I try to paint something with square or circle tool it auto undoes all I paint with them on next click...
As mentioned earlier it's not a new arena but a reskin. While before it was brick and mortar, now it's more blue looking.
I noticed the other day that there were some issues with the painting and have now resolved them. Next time I do a build you'll receive the fix.
Sorry builds have been a bit sparse lately. I'm crazy busy at work lately so haven't had much time to do the game. My current projects are Bluetooth and a lobby.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release   Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:21 pm

Lobby, yay! That will make me come play more often! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release   Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:49 pm

Aww yissss, thanks for all the hard work Draken!
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release   Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 8:54 am

It's really good game, I would play if there was someone else online, lobby sounds great  Smile
Also I played vs bots a bit and saw that I couldn't damage them with flame thrower & laser cannon, what's wrong  with those, there should be no lag and I am sure I didn't miss...
What worked the best for me is mini-gun as front weapon, homing missiles at tower and land mines at back...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release   Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:05 pm

I have an idea, make a second link for this RR, (DB) I allready lost the link and I always log into RR3 from the forum, maybe that will get you a full lobby
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release   Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:38 pm

I'm not sure what you mean... are you saying I should add a button that directs you to the download for DB on the forum header?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release   Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:04 pm

right I forgot it's not an online game, well yes, - download here - by all means
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release   Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Destructo Bots 0.9.4 Beta Release
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next