Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Testers needed for new Game

Go down 
+8
RageTester
Shaolin_Fists
2D4
X-Terminator32
Juke (RR Developer)
NoMercI
TRC
-Max
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

Testers needed for new Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testers needed for new Game   Testers needed for new Game - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:59 pm

iN GOD I TRUSTâ„¢ wrote:
Totally agree with you SF. In the dying days of RR I would often times find myself painting and then repainting my bot even tho I knew nobody would see it. It just seemed right.

I saw them all!
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Testers needed for new Game   Testers needed for new Game - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:21 am

How's working the multiplayer? Make sure there's a lobby and everyone can play whoever they want Surprised and where else are you going to see other robot paints, if not in the lobby
I am ok with new wheel types (even tank tracks) and weapons.
I just hope gameplay will be as fun as in old RR, you could maybe ad mini-game of robot sumo(you would need small circle arena for that)
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: Testers needed for new Game   Testers needed for new Game - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:37 am

Distroyer2 wrote:
How's working the multiplayer? Make sure there's a lobby and everyone can play whoever they want Surprised and where else are you going to see other robot paints, if not in the lobby
I am ok with new wheel types (even tank tracks) and weapons.
I just hope gameplay will be as fun as in old RR, you could maybe ad mini-game of robot sumo(you would need small circle arena for that)

ATM the lobby is like RR3 but you are able to make a friends list and battle your friends (this feature is offline at the moment)

the physics of the game is very similar

im pretty sure most people will be impressed, especially when taking into account of how it is a more accurate remake of RR than RR3
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Testers needed for new Game   Testers needed for new Game - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:41 am

Erm, SF... You are a part of this production? Seems like it is so, so... theoretically speaking, could one of my blender models be put into the game?
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: Testers needed for new Game   Testers needed for new Game - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:19 am

Sorry IGIT I am not part of it. I have just been lucky enough to have a quick sneak preview on the game
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Testers needed for new Game   Testers needed for new Game - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:57 pm

2D4 = 6e 6f 6f 62

why
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Testers needed for new Game   Testers needed for new Game - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:45 pm

well, if you say so...
Back to top Go down
DrakenDevelopment
RR Minus
DrakenDevelopment

PostSubject: Re: Testers needed for new Game   Testers needed for new Game - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:13 pm

Hey, sorry for the inactivity on the forum. I've been working with Saolin_Fists and he's been doing an excellent job testing. I've nailed a number of issues already. I want the game to be as robust as possible for all you beta testers so that you can focus on the small issues that might go unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
http://drakendev.com/
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Testers needed for new Game   Testers needed for new Game - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:57 pm

Great to hear from you again. I will be glad to test it as soon as possible, but please don't feel rushed. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: Testers needed for new Game   Testers needed for new Game - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:35 pm

Has been great to have the opportunity to test and help Draken Development find the bugs.

Can't wait for the community to try out Destructo bots!

Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Testers needed for new Game   Testers needed for new Game - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:58 pm

Gotta get used to activating weapons via mouse, can't you change controls to letter keys, z,x,c as it was in old RR, or make them configurable so everyone can adjust to what they like the most?
Back to top Go down
DrakenDevelopment
RR Minus
DrakenDevelopment

PostSubject: Re: Testers needed for new Game   Testers needed for new Game - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:01 pm

Distroyer2 wrote:
Gotta get used to activating weapons via mouse, can't you change controls to letter keys, z,x,c as it was in old RR, or make them configurable so everyone can adjust to what they like the most?

I didn't originally plan to realease on desktop. It's just easier for testing purposes.
I'll sort something out later on.
Back to top Go down
http://drakendev.com/
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Testers needed for new Game   Testers needed for new Game - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:31 pm

It's clearly made for touchscreens, works good on pc too, but zxc was much better and would be nice to have that option. Hope to see it in the future, great game you've made there.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Testers needed for new Game   Testers needed for new Game - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:21 pm

Downloading the game now, I will be glad to test it.
Back to top Go down
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Testers needed for new Game   Testers needed for new Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:43 pm

make it browser based?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testers needed for new Game   Testers needed for new Game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Testers needed for new Game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2