Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

**RRS LC Thread**

Go down 
+7
-Max
2D4
digit
RageTester
I R4G3 I
BEASTY
jork
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

**RRS LC Thread** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **RRS LC Thread**   **RRS LC Thread** - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:03 am

who Mr Derp?
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: **RRS LC Thread**   **RRS LC Thread** - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:04 am

Yeah hahaha
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: **RRS LC Thread**   **RRS LC Thread** - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:07 am

Shaolin_Fists wrote:
nice read of your stories guys

and yes RR was available to play in 2004.

@2D4 i use to do that trick with nails+claw. continuously pushing opponent over the nails. was pretty fun to do.

my favourite setups with credits was:
spears/flames/razors
spears/regen/razors
dagger (small chassis)

I loved battling bonsaipf with spears/flames/razors as he had the same setup. so it always came down to who played the game better (as both of us never retreated) was pretty crazy battles against him. The winner would always barley have any armour left

Hmmm, and how did you learn the nail trick ?
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: **RRS LC Thread**   **RRS LC Thread** - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:09 am

i learnt the nail trick when i first tried it in training. I kept pressing the weapon button because i couldn't see it(i thought it would have been laid behind the bot). I had released all the nails and then drove over it and saw all the damage i took from it
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: **RRS LC Thread**   **RRS LC Thread** - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:08 am

2004 ish i found the game well on the computer with a buddy, we took turns and used the same account at both our houses. became ++. forgot about the game for a wile then came back for more this time. use to advertise my old Dk site on the chat. only ever got to ++++ legit but oh wells. was a fence so im sure i could did it back in the day when the lobby was bumpin with people.
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: **RRS LC Thread**   **RRS LC Thread** - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:46 am

i remember the DK site Smile
i remember when you joined the old forum. good days Smile
Back to top Go down
I R4G3 I
Sea Scumb
I R4G3 I

PostSubject: Re: **RRS LC Thread**   **RRS LC Thread** - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:20 pm

i'm think so lol
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: **RRS LC Thread**   **RRS LC Thread** - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:33 am

what does it mean to you guys being a RRS?
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: **RRS LC Thread**   **RRS LC Thread** - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:36 am

Shaolin_Fists wrote:
what does it mean to you guys being a RRS?
Haha it means: being a robot rage survivors
I'm kidding, it means to be one of the oldest RR player that still play and one of the best player!
Being part of the best RR community.
Chilling with people here.
Have some fun with fellows!
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: **RRS LC Thread**   **RRS LC Thread** - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 2:47 pm

Being a RRS means you have too many rage inside you and have to let it out from time to time.
That's what the game had to offer, had...
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: **RRS LC Thread**   **RRS LC Thread** - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:44 pm

hmmmm well

For me it also means being able to survive this game .. You guys chop me up every single day, but somehow I'm still alive Smile Realise that it is tough labour to lose so many games
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: **RRS LC Thread**   **RRS LC Thread** - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:53 am

It means being a tree in a field full of ash.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: **RRS LC Thread**   **RRS LC Thread** - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:10 am

That is deep,I have to meditate on it
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: **RRS LC Thread**   **RRS LC Thread** - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:45 am

nice IGIT.

To me it is being a person who lived through the glory days of RR and being soo stubborn never to turn my back on the game (even though i stopped playing 09) i still thought about the game and never got over it. as i have said before, i can get over an ex-gf but not RR

This community we have here is the tightest RR community i have ever seen. on the old MC forums there was always crap happening there. Here is a place where people just want to be chilled.

I feel like someday we will make something big happen in the future. until then, RRS forever.
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: **RRS LC Thread**   **RRS LC Thread** - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:05 am

Amen.
RRS4Life boys!
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: **RRS LC Thread**   **RRS LC Thread** - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 11:39 am

dam straight Wink

just played a few games on RR3, seems like lobby issue is fixed
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: **RRS LC Thread**   **RRS LC Thread** - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:42 pm

Shaolin_Fists wrote:
nice IGIT.

To me it is being a person who lived through the glory days of RR and being soo stubborn never to turn my back on the game (even though i stopped playing 09) i still thought about the game and never got over it. as i have said before, i can get over an ex-gf but not RR

This community we have here is the tightest RR community i have ever seen. on the old MC forums there was always crap happening there. Here is a place where people just want to be chilled.

I feel like someday we will make something big happen in the future. until then, RRS forever.

That is clear, you should know, we had our own share of crap here too .. many fights and petty arguments over less than nothing. This time around all folks seem to get along really well and I enjoy seeing that very much Smile I don't mean to sound gay here, it's fineto be in eachothers hair from time to time or to spar mentally but no bitterness, and people sharing the fun, what can I say, hurray Smile
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: **RRS LC Thread**   **RRS LC Thread** - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:43 pm

What 2D4 has said is true, we have had our fights. Many of them uncalled for. But I believe we've learned from our mistakes and now we are closer because of it.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: **RRS LC Thread**   **RRS LC Thread** - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:45 pm

The quarrels we had always remained within certain limits though, probably because I was dealing with a reasonable person, lol
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: **RRS LC Thread**   **RRS LC Thread** - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:34 am

haha wow i didnt realize Razz
im glad all is settled now. fighting is a waste of time, unless its on the rooftop of course Razz
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: **RRS LC Thread**   **RRS LC Thread** - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:39 pm

Shaolin_Fists wrote:
haha wow i didnt realize Razz
im glad all is settled now. fighting is a waste of time, unless its on the rooftop of course Razz

I was talking about IGIT and me, just to be clear
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: **RRS LC Thread**   **RRS LC Thread** - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:14 pm

good to see you guys are good now Smile

when i see comments like these it makes me laugh

"the best game ever in the world i cant believe this game"

if only they knew the old ways of RR Razz
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: **RRS LC Thread**   **RRS LC Thread** - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:40 pm

Shaolin_Fists wrote:
good to see you guys are good now Smile

when i see comments like these it makes me laugh

"the best game ever in the world i cant believe this game"

if only they knew the old ways of RR Razz

Offcourse, it was just an example lol
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: **RRS LC Thread**   **RRS LC Thread** - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:40 am

now since the game is advertised, i have seen increase in high level bot parts.

makes this game a tiny more interesting Razz
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: **RRS LC Thread**   **RRS LC Thread** - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:01 pm

Lets discuss about this:
**RRS LC Thread** - Page 2 It_s_r11

Last edited by -Max on Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **RRS LC Thread**   **RRS LC Thread** - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

**RRS LC Thread**
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next