Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

**RRS LC Thread**

Go down 
+7
-Max
2D4
digit
RageTester
I R4G3 I
BEASTY
jork
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

**RRS LC Thread** - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **RRS LC Thread**   **RRS LC Thread** - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 10:27 pm

jork wrote:
Shaolin_Fists wrote:
Hello all, I hope to see someone come past again!

It's been a while, seeing how it shows new post and the post was made in July.
How have you been raging lately?
I sometimes wish I could lag pass people that cut corners on the streets.

I was hoping to see you come past again!

I have been raging in my dreams, but not on the real rooftop.

Lag pass for life!
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: **RRS LC Thread**   **RRS LC Thread** - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 11:35 pm

I am still lurking from time to time, not as often as before, the servers seem to be acting up, I checked a couple of days ago and all the old robots now give a one moment error, as if they are improperly connected to the database, I had paints there...eh.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: **RRS LC Thread**   **RRS LC Thread** - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 1:04 am

jork wrote:
I am still lurking from time to time, not as often as before, the servers seem to be acting up, I checked a couple of days ago and all the old robots now give a one moment error, as if they are improperly connected to the database, I had paints there...eh.

Ye it can get frustrating that it happens, that has put me off a bit as I dont want to keep losing progress on account!

Hope to see you soon Smile

Do you use discord much?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: **RRS LC Thread**   **RRS LC Thread** - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 11:06 pm

Shaolin_Fists wrote:
jork wrote:

Ye it can get frustrating that it happens, that has put me off a bit as I dont want to keep losing progress on account!

Do you use discord much?

I check discord from time to time, don't have notifications on, so might not see the messages though.
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: **RRS LC Thread**   **RRS LC Thread** - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 5:02 am

jork wrote:
Shaolin_Fists wrote:
jork wrote:

Do you use discord much?

I check discord from time to time, don't have notifications on, so might not see the messages though.

that explains why I didn't hear back from you 1yr ago hehe
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: **RRS LC Thread**   **RRS LC Thread** - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 12:55 am

Oh wow, sorry for that, if it saves the situation I don't answer my phone or call back either  **RRS LC Thread** - Page 6 1f604

I'm busy feeding some baby monkeys, sleep is essential.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **RRS LC Thread**   **RRS LC Thread** - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

**RRS LC Thread**
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6