Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

If you want Robot Rage back .. Click here

Go down 
+3
ur2good4me #1
ItIsMarc
2D4
7 posters
AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

If you want Robot Rage back .. Click here Empty
PostSubject: If you want Robot Rage back .. Click here   If you want Robot Rage back .. Click here EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:11 am

I have another new idea. Please drop a short (or long) message in this Topic, how you feel about Robot Rage
being gone, you miss it .. You want it back, or anything you think Raketspel (the people who own and could
possibly make us a new RR) should know. I urge EVERYONE that has played RR and is a
fan of this great game to post your message and when everybody has done their part and we have collected a
good number of outcries, I will either print them and send them by mail or make sure this fanmail reaches
Raketspel. We will be heard ! We will be counted ! We will survive !

.:.::. SUMMARY .:.::. POST a MESSAGE HERE, THAT LATER WILL BE SENT AS FANMAIL TO RAKETSPEL, .::.:. SUMMARY .:.::.

* All you have to do is state why you want Robot Rage back, in a simple and short message, no work at all
but your message will count in the possible resurrection of ROBOT RAGE. This Topic will stay open for a long time.

PS, You can be mad, and rude, go crazy and share your true feelings, anything too offensive can always be
edited out later.

PS2, You do not necessarily have to sign your message, your name allready shows up alongside. This is your
chance to finally do something for RR !

Note: THE MORE MESSAGES I EVENTUALLY MANAGE TO SEND TO RAKETSPEL, THE MORE LIKELY IT WILL BE THEY
ARE IMPRESSED AND SEE A CASH OPPORTUNITY IN A REVIVAL. So get everyone you know to post !

. . .:.::.:. .:.::.:.. .::.:. .:. .:.::.: . SPEAK NOW 0R FOREVER HOLD YOUR SILENCE .::..:.:.:. .:: . ::: .::. ..:::. .::. .. .:. .

*UPDATE Feel free to comment and post as many messages as you like to*

If you want Robot Rage back .. Click here AHyBOX5

Last edited by 2D4 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:59 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: If you want Robot Rage back .. Click here   If you want Robot Rage back .. Click here EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:30 am

I want Robot Rage back NOW. I will not take no for an answer. It was the best online game in existence.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: If you want Robot Rage back .. Click here   If you want Robot Rage back .. Click here EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:16 pm

I have been playing ROBOT RAGE from the earliest days and enjoyed painting my bots, chatting and improving my skills, I still miss it MUCH and I am not the only one Sad The only flaw was in my opinion the lobby system with fences and walls that made it hard to connect when there are few players online (this might have been the final nail in the coffin) PLEASE, bring it back to us, I need to feel immature again every once in a while, do NOT attempt to make a totally new game, it was fine as it was. If you want to make money, consider placing adds and billboards inside the game and find sponsors.

I BEG YOU, to at least give it a try, I am only one of a legion of undying fans,

Regards, 2D4

Back to top Go down
ur2good4me #1
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: If you want Robot Rage back .. Click here   If you want Robot Rage back .. Click here EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:54 am

Yeahhh..... Hello...

Robot Rage was the only game me and my brother agreed on. It was the only game we played together. Bring it back or 2D4 will go to your house and pester you.

Over and out
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: If you want Robot Rage back .. Click here   If you want Robot Rage back .. Click here EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:29 pm

To whom it may not concern, I hope that it does concern you in the future, for it seems that you have forgotten Robot Rage Rearmed. I have not forgotten. The survivors have not forgotten. There are many of us. We wish for Robot Rage Rearmed to be restored to its glory. You may be aware of an attempt of a "Robot Rage 3" by SilentyBay. You may also be aware that this attempt was an utter fail in its BETA stage. This is understandable, since it is hard to recreate a masterpiece such as Robot Rage Rearmed. I ask that you remember Robot Rage, and hope that you will find a way to bring it back. We have many suggestions. Hear us. Find us at https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com and we will be more than glad to talk to you. We are your biggest fan base that has not given up hope.

May Robot Rage live long, if only in my memories.
IGIT, former Robot Rage player, eager to play more.
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: If you want Robot Rage back .. Click here   If you want Robot Rage back .. Click here EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:35 am

I could play Robot Rage all day long and almost never get tired, it was the only game that was pure fun, no stupid missions, no levels just rough multiplayer combat, that's what I am talking about! Bring it back or give up your chance to earn another million bucks!
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: If you want Robot Rage back .. Click here   If you want Robot Rage back .. Click here EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:32 am

Hey People, Updated version Smile Feel free to comment and post as many messages as you see fit.

Drop your message to raketspel ! Make it count when the time comes for me to send the mailbag to raketspel, do it for the game you love so much !

Smile
Back to top Go down
Unidentified
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: If you want Robot Rage back .. Click here   If you want Robot Rage back .. Click here EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:49 am

robot rage kicked ass when it was online and there was no problems playing it. i remember id have to say 7 years ago (so long ago because i moved to the country and unfortuntely where there was no highspeed internet) i used to play it all day if i could. i told all my friends about it and we would always go online and battle eachother. i purchased the super weapons for all 4 of my robots. of course that was kind of unfair to the kid who were young or had parents who wouldnt let them use their card, but so be it... could always set up a level or point to reach to unlock certain weapons. also wouldnt be a bad idea to have 1 on 1 battle stages or say a deathmatch? a max of 6 players in one arena or something would be cool too. last man standing kind of deal obviously wins whatever and something else, and other players lets say just get half of what the winner gets for points only... i dunno just ideas anyway... i think it would be sweet if it was brought back. was a fun and addcting game thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

PostSubject: Re: If you want Robot Rage back .. Click here   If you want Robot Rage back .. Click here EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:52 pm

Dear raketspel,

Why? why did you take away a big part of my youth? You had it all, and you just threw it away! Robot rage was a great game and i was always playing it with my classmates. but then you pulled the plug on it for no reason.. I remember playing it the entire day and organising tournaments with my friends.
Plase think about a restart of the game, with the graphics of today and the concept of then you should be able to make an awesome game!
I am sure everything would turn out great.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you want Robot Rage back .. Click here   If you want Robot Rage back .. Click here Empty

Back to top Go down

If you want Robot Rage back .. Click here
Page 1 of 1