Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

My Suggestion: INSIDE....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

My Suggestion: INSIDE.... Empty
PostSubject: My Suggestion: INSIDE....   My Suggestion: INSIDE.... EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:51 pm

Jork and bro, I have noticed that you have recently banned a fence for cheating/hacking.
This is wrong & unfair in so many ways. Wolfy has cheated and he is a fence, is that why
you keep them there, not banned? Because they are fences? Well he is too! I think this is
unfair in so many ways! You should be ashamed of your chat and for ruining the RR community!
That is 1 less fence in chat!

Thanks for reading. This is a suggestion, please listen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion: INSIDE....   My Suggestion: INSIDE.... EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:57 pm

Coejoe wrote:
Jork and bro, I have noticed that you have recently banned a fence for cheating/hacking.
This is wrong & unfair in so many ways. Wolfy has cheated and he is a fence, is that why
you keep them there, not banned? Because they are fences? Well he is too! I think this is
unfair in so many ways! You should be ashamed of your chat and for ruining the RR community!
That is 1 less fence in chat!

Quote :
if you wanna have fun with super weaps u have to cheat
(quote by: lis_P.I.M.P.)

Thanks for reading. This is a suggestion, please listen.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion: INSIDE....   My Suggestion: INSIDE.... EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:58 pm

Actually if you want to have fun with suerweapons nowadays you have to go to Kampen, they still sell them.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion: INSIDE....   My Suggestion: INSIDE.... EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:10 pm

No, not the players....
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion: INSIDE....   My Suggestion: INSIDE.... EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:24 am

People should not be banned more easily beacouse they are a Wall .. that is mega unfair.Wall or fence should not even matter in that case.

And .. people should not be banned easy, they should always get a second and a third chance in my humble opinion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion: INSIDE....   My Suggestion: INSIDE.... EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:26 am

Thats what I said, isn't it!?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion: INSIDE....   My Suggestion: INSIDE.... EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:57 am

No man, read my message 4 real .. I am saying it doesn't matter what side of the roof you start on.Then compare it to what you said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion: INSIDE....   My Suggestion: INSIDE.... EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:32 am

It doesn't! You shouldn't go banning fences though, since they didn't [at that time] to wolfy!
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion: INSIDE....   My Suggestion: INSIDE.... EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:43 am

sigh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion: INSIDE....   My Suggestion: INSIDE.... Empty

Back to top Go down

My Suggestion: INSIDE....
Page 1 of 1