Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

About the RRS Sign/mark

Go down 
+5
2D4
LYCANTHROP
jork
digit
hitech
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

About the RRS Sign/mark - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:18 pm

Didn't I show you 2D4's ideas jork, lol
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:20 pm

?
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:11 am

We could make a design competition just for fun (not saying that will change the original logo).
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:12 pm

Good idea, prizes not necessary?
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:46 pm

great idea, love it, what are the rules?
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:00 pm

Not sure about the rules or guidelines yet, but we could make a thread where everyone posts a picture of their own design. If they want to, they can also describe what the design means and what it represents.

After the first deadline passes, we list these submissions in another thread, this time where people actually vote by making a post saying which design they think is best. You cannot vote for your own design and cannot make extra accounts to do so.

After the second deadline passes, we count the number of votes each design has and get the results. I'm not sure about the prizes for each place either, but you guys can make suggestions and ideas...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:05 pm

Nice, I like the idea.So it's a contest on the - possible - new RRS clan Mark ? or what is the mark for? I allready worked on some ideas I posted a few months ago, but around that time it was decided the RRS mark we have now is the one we keep, what makes us change our mind?
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:09 pm

It doesn't necessarily mean that it will be the new clan mark. It's like a second alternative mark we can use to identify the clan. Could be a more elaborate one, too...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:11 pm

Okay Im clear on that Smile Nice I am all for it.
I will be happy to fool around in paint once more
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:18 pm

All right, let's just wait to hear from the rest and see if it's a go... Wink
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:19 pm

Roger that, I will stop babbling about it on the chat right now lol
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:23 pm

Count me in, I'll make something in paint geek
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:37 pm

Sounds good then. Smile I'll try to make a thread about the competition as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:00 pm

competition? What competition? Question
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:58 pm

read all the above ?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:19 pm

ok, I get it now Smile
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:19 am

Spread the word, so we can get more people to join! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:34 pm

Make the thread, so we can get more people to join !
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:01 am

2D4 wrote:
Make the thread, so we can get more people to join !

It's the Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition in the General Talk section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:43 pm

I don't! You say it's too late to change? NEWS FLASH: The world is change, the temperature, the wars, global warming, everything! It's never too late to change. Look at the Earth, the water tides always change constantly, the Earth rotates!
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:11 pm

Coejoe wrote:
I don't! You say it's too late to change? NEWS FLASH: The world is change, the temperature, the wars, global warming, everything! It's never too late to change. Look at the Earth, the water tides always change constantly, the Earth rotates!

Umm... ok. Rolling Eyes I was just saying that East and the others have agreed to leave the mark as it is for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 3:49 pm

I think I already posted something here. East must have removed it. Doesn't everyone's opinion count? Thanks for being a true leader.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

About the RRS Sign/mark
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3