Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

About the RRS Sign/mark

Go down 
+5
2D4
LYCANTHROP
jork
digit
hitech
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
hitech
RR Beginner
hitech

About the RRS Sign/mark Empty
PostSubject: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:52 pm

Who designed it?
i do not like it, change it or i will leave
it stands for whitepower and its racist
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 6:43 pm

Really?! I didn't know that! I thought it stood for earth! As for who designed it I believe it was East
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:39 pm

I think east designed it, no one knew what it means, we could change to square or triangle Razz
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:18 pm

Shouldn't we change it? Wake up!
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:31 pm

Yes we should change it, but I believe that East DID know what it stood for and likes it.
Back to top Go down
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner
LYCANTHROP

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:08 pm

HEY!!! this is Easton's clan so if he wants to change it let HIM change it not you guys.....Talk about LOYALTY to the CLAN LEADER....you guys make me sick....
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:08 am

Just don't want people to think we are racists and we are only suggesting something because we are part of the clan.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: mark   About the RRS Sign/mark EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:42 am

Where can I view the mark possibly?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:35 pm

About the RRS Sign/mark In%20GOD%20I%20TRUST%20RRS%20CLAN%20SYMBOL
About the RRS Sign/mark Pixal%20paint%20caln%20symbol%203
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:02 pm

Well
Im not an expert but I think it's basically a target-sign.I understand how it makes one think of skinheads and racist groups, maybe someone else can look into this so we dont make a mistake?, but personally I give a green light, with slight hesitation
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:05 pm

Thanks 4 the rapid response by the way.
I was thinking maybe we can have a contest on the RRS sign? there are so many possebillities when it comes 2 a possible future RR logo of any kind.

Kind and multiracial regards

2D4
Back to top Go down
hitech
RR Beginner
hitech

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:22 pm

stop Doom-ing, we can see ur name clearly to the left.
and RRS is dead. none gives a shit about the clan now. now people are more like a gang in a chat then a clan
Back to top Go down
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:11 pm

omg y the f*ck are you saying that people don't has to tag their posts. i mean its our own decision so stop whining
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:22 am

Indeed .. I am just getting started in this area myself and I might sign up 2 fight 4 this clan since I considder myself a RR survivor.
Why is everyone saying RR is dead? we are still here so
Back to top Go down
hitech
RR Beginner
hitech

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:45 pm

RR is dead. does it look alive?
its like a shrew run over by AG & her purple truck barerly breathing waiting to die any minute.
Back to top Go down
moonmasher
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:15 pm

is'em grand pricks race?
Back to top Go down
hitech
RR Beginner
hitech

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:28 pm

seriously who is this retard above me -_-
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:12 am

Lol.

But you forget that wolfy destroyed AG (so I heard .. ) and jork is very capable of turning her truck into a red nosed raindeer, so I feel safe 4 the time being
Back to top Go down
hitech
RR Beginner
hitech

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:07 pm

you cannot destroy a person, but you can kill a person but i doubt wolfy killed AG. that would be freakishly sick. and jork is a mini-AG so he got a pink toy tractor LMAO!!!!
the game wont be like it used to be ever
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:39 pm

Anyhow, back 2 the subject: The Mark.After I Googled 4 myself that the mark suggested above is indeed used by the White Power Movement, I attempted 2 make a Mark myself (even tho I liked the mark above, it's simple and effective)
I drew some sketches I want 2 post them here but I have no clue how to attach a picture to this message (blush) I am more of an idea man and not very good with computers.But I will post the sketches gladly later if U guys are interrested in seeing the mark offcourse.
I tried to make something that is easy 2 make , looks good and is distinctive.
Jork saw the mark and I think I mailed it to kraddy aswell.

Greeting u all

2D4
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:22 am

I have a great idea. flip it 45° so it's a o with a x in it silent
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:17 am

Here is what 2D4 made:
About the RRS Sign/mark New_rr10
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:13 am

it's not simple enough. maybe without the letters
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:39 am

Guys i purposely had the symbol for the look of a target and if you guys think its some white people thing its not its just a fricken target. feel free to post ideas like jork. thanks lycan your word is wise
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:34 pm

how about one of these About the RRS Sign/mark Rrs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the RRS Sign/mark   About the RRS Sign/mark Empty

Back to top Go down

About the RRS Sign/mark
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next