Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition

Go down 
+2
digit
Carl
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition Empty
PostSubject: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:11 am

ROBOT RAGE SURVIVORS

Jork and 2D4 have agreed to join this competition (https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com/robot-rage-survivors-talk-f16/about-the-rrs-sign-mark-t176-50.htm) so I'm posting this here then. The instructions are listed below. Each half of the competition has a dealine, both for submission and for voting. NOTE: These are alternative and more elaborate marks we can use for the clan. It has already been agreed that the original clan mark will keep its place for now, so these are not replacements. You do not necessarily have to be a member of RRS to participate.

Create your own designs that could be used as new RRS clan marks, and post pictures of them here.
You can paint them directly on your robot, or you can use a tool such as Windows Paint instead.
If desired, participants can also describe what each of their designs mean and what they represent.
Make sure the images are of good quality and reasonable size (preferrably no larger than 500x500).
Do not copy anyone else's design, but I do understand that some designs could end up being similar.

The current submission deadline will be December 31st, though we may change this date later on if most people agree should.

Some time after that, I shall make a new thread listing each of the submissions and their respective authors.
Everyone can vote by making posts in that thread, stating which design submission they want to vote for.
You can only vote once, and cannot create new accounts to vote. You cannot vote for your own design either.

The deadline for voting will be February 28th, though we may also change this at a later time if requested.

Once the final deadline is past, we will count the votes for each submission. There will be first place, second place, and third place. Below I will attempt whenever possible to update the list of participants who have posted their submissions here. Just remember that, once you have joined, you should start making your designs and posting them here once you're finished. Good luck to everyone and have fun! Very Happy

LIST OF PARTICIPANTS

• Jork
  • 2D4
  • IGIT (https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img687/5851/rrsymbol.png)
  • RootRanger

The submission deadline has been extended to December 31st, and the voting deadline to February 28th. This is to allow more people a chance to participate in this event. Upon common agreement, we have also changed the rules to allow each participant to submit more than one design.

Last edited by Carl on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:57 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:17 pm

i'll try too!
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:52 pm

here is my idea, It's a little simple... Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition Rrsymbol
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:03 am

Nice IGIT! Very Happy I would suggest making the image perhaps a little brighter, but otherwise it's excellent as it is.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:13 pm

Thanks Carl. I really like this idea, I hope we all go crazy on the designs.

IGIT, that is so awasome man ! simply intimidating .. I do wonder if it is easy for the clan members to make on their robots, maybe it can be like a new RRS website logo? You work as a designer i think am I right?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:10 pm

Me? No... And I got a little sloppy at the end so I could make a better one if your serious about making it the new RRS website logo. I'll post a step by step thingy so you guys know how to make it on your bot.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:26 am

Well the contest is not over yet ! right? but it sure is nice, its an intelligent design

Ps.
May I make a suggestion ? I think we should push the deadline foreward by like 1 or 2 months, say, the end of this year? We now only have 10 days left, that is not a lot and it would be nice if a few other people noticed this contest and had a chance to participate.
Furthermore , can people that are not offcially in the contest also post their designs? The more the marrier i would say
Back to top Go down
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:51 am

I'm in, but I can't beat IGIT.
Back to top Go down
http://rootranger@gmail.com
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:18 am

2D4 wrote:
Well the contest is not over yet ! right? but it sure is nice, its an intelligent design

Ps.
May I make a suggestion ? I think we should push the deadline foreward by like 1 or 2 months, say, the end of this year? We now only have 10 days left, that is not a lot and it would be nice if a few other people noticed this contest and had a chance to participate.
Furthermore , can people that are not offcially in the contest also post their designs? The more the marrier i would say

Agreed. I think we can push the submission deadline to the end of December and the voting one to the end of February. We may even extend it further later on, if we want more people. Also you don't have to be "officially in the contest" to participate. Anyone can show their designs. Very Happy

I also have a question for you guys. Do you think we should allow participants to submit more than one design, just to give more space for imagination?

RootRanger wrote:
I'm in, but I can't beat IGIT.

It doesn't matter if you don't win first place. Wink It's about showing your design skills and having fun with the rest of the community.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:05 am

Yea I agree, it's all about the fun, Smile
Thanks for the additional timeframe, I can breathe easy now.I think it should not be a problem to submit several designs by one person but I think you should rule on that beacouse you are the one who has to be able to organize
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:06 pm

Carl wrote:
I also have a question for you guys. Do you think we should allow participants to submit more than one design, just to give more space for imagination?
Yes, I think that would be good
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:58 am

Great then. Smile I have changed the rules and placed a notice, allowing each participant to submit more than one design.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:32 pm

Wo.
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:18 pm

Coejoe wrote:
Wo.

Umm... are you joining? pirat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 3:44 pm

No, I am just astonished. This is a phenominal page, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:45 pm

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:34 pm

Im starting to like you more and more coejoe Smile

I had the feeling, the mark with the S (above) looked familiar to me and guess what I found:

Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition Logoserviceapotheek

I guess you took the logo from a local pharmacy in the east of Holland and tried to make it into a new RR mark, but I caught you redhanded now ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:08 pm

It does look a bit similar, but I think the design is pretty much original. Like the idea of the two Rs at each end of the S is quite good.

Anyone else ready to submit their own designs yet? Smile
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:48 am

I know man I was just pranking .. as usual Smile
I am working on working on it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:09 am

Lol...
Sorry carlos

Last edited by Noobface on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:44 pm

Coejoe wrote:
LOL...I am sorry Carl!

Umm... ok?

Last edited by Carl on Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Extremely long text from the quote flowed off the page.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:04 am

Thanks for the accept to my apology!
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:01 am

I'd almost forgotten about this. Razz So is anyone else planning to join and submit their own designs?

And Coejoe, can you edit your last message so that it's shorter? Because the text flows off the page and makes it extremely wide...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:31 am

Coejoe wrote:

Thanks for the accept to my apology!

this 1?
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:25 am

The one that says "LOL...I am sorry Carl!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition Empty

Back to top Go down

Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next