Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

robotrage paint program?

Go down 
+6
2D4
RootRanger
digit
TheHat
jork
TRON
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

robotrage paint program? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:44 am

I think you have an unhealthy obsession with

the word bump
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:43 pm

mumps
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:50 am

TheHat wrote:
why would you bump a thread at the top, anyways i dont think jork knows how to...

Wait, didn't jork put that skull thing on your bot? I think he knows, but wishes to remain silent for purposes of goodness.
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:09 pm

You can copy and paste a picture onto a box. You need to convert each pixel of the picture into a certain hex value correspondent to the hex values of each color in the Robot Rage palette. I have been trying to find what the correct hex values are for each color, and what order they should be inserted in.
Back to top Go down
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 8:25 am

Ok^^
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:12 pm

Noobface wrote:
TheHat wrote:
why would you bump a thread at the top, anyways i dont think jork knows how to...

Wait, didn't jork put that skull thing on your bot? I think he knows, but wishes to remain silent for purposes of goodness.
That was copied from other bot, which is easy.

In the pj coding (* = new line
idk the color codes either, when you try to copy a paint reading the code from .asp file it deletes some characters from the code and ends up messy.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:50 pm

anyone know how?
Back to top Go down
TRC
RR Beginner
TRC

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:43 pm

There's probably a determineable factor that can be used to predict what characters from the code shall go missing. That's probably the first step to prevention.
Back to top Go down
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:11 pm

BUMP CAN SOMONE DO ME IT?
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:08 pm

We have got similar thread going on over here: https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com/t680-robot-rage-color-codes

Still I have managed to transfer only simple images so far...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

robotrage paint program?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2