Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

robotrage paint program?

Go down 
+6
2D4
RootRanger
digit
TheHat
jork
TRON
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TRON
RR Beginner

robotrage paint program? Empty
PostSubject: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:08 am

Does anyone know how to copy and paste images onto your robot in the paint workshop?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:20 pm

Yes, some people do know how to do that.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:28 pm

Could you tell me how?
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:15 pm

why would you bump a thread at the top, anyways i dont think jork knows how to...
Back to top Go down
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:53 pm

Does anyone? Cos I got this awesome pic but im shit at paint
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:18 pm

I don't know how exactly, but you have to encode that image into a hex or something and put on the bot through one nice prog, ask East, I believe he knows more about this since he was the one who told me this.
Back to top Go down
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:16 am

YO EAST CAN YOU TELL HIM ME HOW PLEASE?
Back to top Go down
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:45 pm

Bump anyone?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:25 pm

thats what she said
Back to top Go down
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:24 pm

Some tell me how please?
Back to top Go down
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:09 am

Dalmat knows.

This is one of the trickiest hacks in the game though. Your local point-glitcher probably isn't going to be able to figure this one out.
Back to top Go down
http://rootranger@gmail.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:31 pm

or if you have skills like me you dont even need to transfer a paint on XD
Back to top Go down
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:50 pm

Dan could someone tell me how?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:52 pm

robotrage paint program? Repain10
repaint pixel by pixel, like that, that screenshot is taken from my bot
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:42 am

shall i lock this since nobody seems to know how?
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:01 am

i know how!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:05 am

Can someone explain to me the purpose of locking any Topic ? If someone still wants to post, welcome and if not then no new message will be posted: same result as a lock down. No advantage ?
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:08 am

0 advantages
1 advantage
point of bumping = none
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:10 am

What is so bad about bumping threads ? I think it's funny.
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:17 am

^
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:33 pm

um... there is nothing humorous about bumping threads... the advantage of locking a thread is to prevent people from posting in a thread that no one seems to take interest in. Forums like these only have a limited amount of space. It is pretty big, but it is still good to take that into consideration.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:47 pm

Noted

but I wonder how you discern genuine interrest and bump when a message is posted after some time. O right now I get it, that's why you shut it down Smile so you can't go wrong
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:58 am

bump^
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:02 am

are you serious
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:18 am

what do you think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: robotrage paint program?   robotrage paint program? Empty

Back to top Go down

robotrage paint program?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next