Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Should Coejoe follow the rules?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should coejoe follow the Rules?
yes
Should Coejoe follow the rules? - Page 2 Vbc1054%Should Coejoe follow the rules? - Page 2 Vbc11
 54% [ 7 ]
no
Should Coejoe follow the rules? - Page 2 Vbc1046%Should Coejoe follow the rules? - Page 2 Vbc11
 46% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

Should Coejoe follow the rules? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:26 pm

But it's true, the past is not what it used to be
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:28 pm

That makes sense, "to be so" did not. Also, good job on the randomness. You got that part down.
Back to top Go down
EASTER EGG HUNTER
Sea Scumb
EASTER EGG HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:34 pm

its NOT random. you see... if i like muffins... you will get of topic. See? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:41 pm

NO! That was random. It is imposible to get off topic to muffins. Above that post I said go to chat. Can you get I love muffins somewhere from that? No. It was random, accept it. Don't deny it. You'll only sink lower....
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:45 pm

You ! no you , no YOU ! no you , you , you you you, you you

You,

, you

Im going to bed ,

ok bye,

bye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:53 pm

What the? What was that? A poem? I'm not completely sure. Whatever it was though, it was a spam, or your love life or something that happened to you when you were in school.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:54 pm

no it was YOU .. duh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:58 pm

Obviously.... So, can we move this spam to chat, or maybe I should specify, http://rrlobbychat.tk/.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:37 am

Well, I asked. I don't know where you are, unless you leave your computer on 24/7. That is a waste of energy and money. I think its like 200 $ a year extra or something maybe it was 75$?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Should Coejoe follow the rules?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2