Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Should Coejoe follow the rules?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should coejoe follow the Rules?
yes
Should Coejoe follow the rules? Vbc1054%Should Coejoe follow the rules? Vbc11
 54% [ 7 ]
no
Should Coejoe follow the rules? Vbc1046%Should Coejoe follow the rules? Vbc11
 46% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
digit
Add mint
digit

Should Coejoe follow the rules? Empty
PostSubject: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:47 am

Should he? Post you answers here and explain why
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:31 am

No, he writes spam in SPAM and junk. No need to do anything!

IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
i wanna make coejoe feel sad today

Last edited by Coejoe on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:35 pm

IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
Should he? Post you answers here and explain why

Pfft! I will make this a forum! Nobody replied after you asked them to!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:49 pm

Wait follow rule like not spam? Or don't do fake quotes?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:01 pm

Follow the rules, figure it out. And BTW 5 people responded to this poll.

Last edited by IN GOD I TRUST on Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:30 pm

Coejoe you should follow the rules, not perfectly .. none of us are perfect but a little more perhaps?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:09 am

No, you told them to post reply Razz and sure thing 2D4 (master)
Back to top Go down
EASTER EGG HUNTER
Sea Scumb
EASTER EGG HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 3:06 pm

Pfffft rules
Back to top Go down
EASTER EGG HUNTER
Sea Scumb
EASTER EGG HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 3:08 pm

btw igit, I guess you follow rules... soooo

3. Flaming:
Do not flame or anything to annoy/abuse a member, this will consist as a no excuse IP ban.

IP ban? Smile
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:33 pm

Do you think that I am flaming? If so you are wrong. I am simply asking a question. And you just broke a rule. Do not double post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:52 pm

Pffft! I see you doing it all the time, I will catch you!!
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:53 pm

Uhm ... someone deleted the conversation I had with coejoe about who is the master.Why? and why do you leave coejoe's comment about me being the Master here and take my responses away? It should be the other way around ! Coejoe consistently spams this forum, just look and try to find a single topic he hasn't replied on ! He also doubleparks, curses, is off Tropic and bumps in uninvited.

I object ..

Do not delete my stuff again !

Please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:55 pm

I was correcting you because you thought I was talking about myself. Then you replying ok MASTER Coejoe had NO need at all. It was just a snappy, spammy comment.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:59 pm

So YOU deleted MY messages ?? ! How ? are you admitting you did this?

and no: what you are saying is just your own opinion, not fact.If someone adresses me with Master while I am clearly just another bloke I have a right to respond !Answer me: did you delete my messages? and how ? dont you know hacking the forum will probably result in banning !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:03 pm

What are you talking about? How would I do anything? You calling me MASTER is in the other forum, fool. Are you serious? Stop making a big fuss about your stupid posts. Nobody wants to see them anyway. Also, I guess this is my OPINION. I am sure some other people feel the same way but won't say that. So please... just stop making a big fuss.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:06 pm

You just stated that you corrected him, that is only possible if you are a Admin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:09 pm

Because I posted a correction. I said I was calling HIM master in a post.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:13 pm

still all my responses to you calling me master are missing .. Who deleted them if it wasn't you? I still want to know! and you should learn to speak for yourself coejoe, you cannot speak on behalf of anyone else here.You are an attention seeker and it seems to be working, we are all giving you attention, bah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:16 pm

If you are so crazy about me posting, lets move to chat so we don't spam forums with your problems. OK!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:20 pm

attention seeker, well you have my attention now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:21 pm

GO TO CHAT!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
EASTER EGG HUNTER
Sea Scumb
EASTER EGG HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:01 pm

Master hat here~
i like chocolate muffins
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 1:10 am

You know what ? The past isn't what it used to be so ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:22 pm

I don't get it. What do you mean "The past isn't what it used to be so?" It doesn't make any sense. Where did that come from?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: .   Should Coejoe follow the rules? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:24 pm

It was just something random like Hat was being random about his muffins, that was my POINT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Coejoe follow the rules?   Should Coejoe follow the rules? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should Coejoe follow the rules?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next