Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

CADET I : Rules & Registration

Go down 
+9
Master Of Dizasterz
Dike
BEASTY
digit
ItIsMarc
Mr G W
-Stunt-
jork
RootRanger
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

CADET I : Rules & Registration Empty
PostSubject: CADET I : Rules & Registration   CADET I : Rules & Registration EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 1:21 am

CADET I : Rules & Registration Cadet

Welcome to CADET, Robot Rage's first double-elimination team tourney! In fact, the first double elimination tourney! This is something you don't want to miss!

Up to 8 teams can enter. A team is one wall and one fence. If you are a fence, you need to find a wall to team with. If you are a wall, you need to find a fence to team with. Your team needs a name, logo, and two people on it. Your logo can be any size, any appropriate picture, something that represents your team!!! If you do not have a logo or team name I will make one for you. However, you cannot enter without a wall and a fence on a team.

The tournament will be split into many rounds, each two weeks long. In those two weeks you have to play one opponent in three setups. It does not require much time to enter this tourney. I will give you more information when the tournaments starts. But trust me, it will be fun. There will be signatures for the winners, teams being picked off one by one, huge pages of statistics ranking the players and teams. The more people who sign up the more fun it is.

You can find your teammate by:

1.) Asking around in chat
2.) Private Messaging someone you want to team with
3.) Posting in this thread saying you are a free agent, and waiting for someone to team with you.

And lastly, you wonder, how does a double elimination bracket work? Well, here it is. Arrows are byes, or free wins.

CADET I : Rules & Registration Cadetbracket

Teams:

1.) ¤ƒëå®️¤ The Wolf
Fence: Wolfy
Wall: Marc/Fear

2.) RR Retards
Fence: Jork
Wall: IN GOD I TRUST

3.) Distructive Dizasterz
Fence: Master Of Dizasterz
Wall: Distroyer2 (Dike was replaced for inactivity)

4.) East And The Best
Fence: East123Eog
Wall: KING KONG

5) Mr RODD
Fence: Thunder Rodd
Wall: Mr G W

6.) The Nonchalant Enchiladas
Fence: Vortigon
Wall: Root

7.) Troops of Doom
Fence: LYCANTHROP
Wall: DJ Nik Gnashers

8.) Robo Bums
Fence: RobotRag3
Wall: Stunt

Last edited by RootRanger on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:24 pm; edited 31 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://rootranger@gmail.com
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: CADET I : Rules & Registration   CADET I : Rules & Registration EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 1:31 am

Okay, I am biggest noob on this game who want to team with me? I want to join Smile
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
-Stunt-
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: CADET I : Rules & Registration   CADET I : Rules & Registration EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:51 am

< Free Agent.

Edit: With root. Very Happy

Last edited by -Stunt- on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr G W
Sea Scumb
Mr G W

PostSubject: Re: CADET I : Rules & Registration   CADET I : Rules & Registration EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:39 pm

Im not sure if i can make it, im a wall tho
Back to top Go down
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

PostSubject: Re: CADET I : Rules & Registration   CADET I : Rules & Registration EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 7:07 pm

We have two teams so far! If you do not have a teammate but want to enter you can look for someone on the Free Agent list and see if they team with you.
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: CADET I : Rules & Registration   CADET I : Rules & Registration EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:50 pm

Hey, its great to be in this tourney. Well, lets see what I and the ol' wolf can do! Laughing
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: CADET I : Rules & Registration   CADET I : Rules & Registration EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:45 am

I would most likely want to join up with Jork. I don't mind if you find me unworthy. It's just that I don't know how good any of the other people play
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: CADET I : Rules & Registration   CADET I : Rules & Registration EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:58 am

I agree to be in team with you, how about "RR Retards"?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: CADET I : Rules & Registration   CADET I : Rules & Registration EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:05 am

That sounds great!
Back to top Go down
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

PostSubject: Re: CADET I : Rules & Registration   CADET I : Rules & Registration EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:09 am

Jork wrote:
I agree to be in team with you, how about "RR Retards"?

I'm assuming this is sarcasm. However if you seriously want that as your team name, I will put it as that.

EDIT : Oh wow. Well OK.
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: CADET I : Rules & Registration   CADET I : Rules & Registration EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:04 pm

Ill team with Root. lol im in. but let us finish the other tourny before we start this one.
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: CADET I : Rules & Registration   CADET I : Rules & Registration EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:28 pm

Root is already with King Kong. You'll have to find someone else
Back to top Go down
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

PostSubject: Re: CADET I : Rules & Registration   CADET I : Rules & Registration EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:01 pm

IF YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING: GOD, JORK, EAST
DO NOT READ THIS

East123eog wrote:
Ill team with Root. lol im in. but let us finish the other tourny before we start this one.

The starting is still a while off, this is just registration. Jork is on 18 hours a day, but the rest of us...heh

How about 5:00 PM Central Time tomorrow, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Just get some quick credit games in. From this post on we shall discuss when to meet eachother in PM.

Last edited by RootRanger on Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dike
Sea Scumb
Dike

PostSubject: Re: CADET I : Rules & Registration   CADET I : Rules & Registration EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:01 am

im open for anyone Smile weapons of disaster: common- claw, nano bot regen/ armor regenerator, *random back no emps or kamis in it >Smile and it is true* i will want my team name of this: Warriors of RR/WOR

Last edited by Dike on Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to add team name)
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: CADET I : Rules & Registration   CADET I : Rules & Registration EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:22 am

Dike wrote:
im open for anyone Smile weapons of disaster: common- claw, nano bot regen/ armor regenerator, *random back no emps or kamis in it >Smile and it is true* i will want my team name of this: Warriors of RR/WOR
Nope I am not online 18 h per day and School is starting tomorrow for me so I won't be able to stay online so late...=(
Back to top Go down
Mr G W
Sea Scumb
Mr G W

PostSubject: Re: CADET I : Rules & Registration   CADET I : Rules & Registration EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:43 pm

5:00 PM Central Time? Unless u make it a bit early, i wont be able to make it...
Back to top Go down
Master Of Dizasterz
Sea Scumb
Master Of Dizasterz

PostSubject: Re: CADET I : Rules & Registration   CADET I : Rules & Registration EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:11 pm

dike i will join ya
Back to top Go down
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

PostSubject: Re: CADET I : Rules & Registration   CADET I : Rules & Registration EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:03 am

Mr G W wrote:
5:00 PM Central Time? Unless u make it a bit early, i wont be able to make it...

Last time I checked you were not either East, God, Jork, or myself.

Read the whole thread, not one post.
Back to top Go down
Dike
Sea Scumb
Dike

PostSubject: Re: CADET I : Rules & Registration   CADET I : Rules & Registration EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:32 am

deal M.O.D ill be ready for u
Back to top Go down
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

PostSubject: Re: CADET I : Rules & Registration   CADET I : Rules & Registration EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:49 am

Tell me what you would like your name to be.
Back to top Go down
Mr G W
Sea Scumb
Mr G W

PostSubject: Re: CADET I : Rules & Registration   CADET I : Rules & Registration EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:24 am

RootRanger wrote:
Mr G W wrote:

Last time I checked you were not either East, God, Jork, or myself.

Read the whole thread, not one post.

Smart move... editing your post and then telling that i didnt read it...
Back to top Go down
Master Of Dizasterz
Sea Scumb
Master Of Dizasterz

PostSubject: Re: CADET I : Rules & Registration   CADET I : Rules & Registration EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:08 pm

wat name do we want
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: CADET I : Rules & Registration   CADET I : Rules & Registration EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:49 am

Good to see new teams here! But i would like to see more! I am really exited for this tourney. Good job making it up Root!
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: CADET I : Rules & Registration   CADET I : Rules & Registration EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:02 am

DUKE AND MASTER OF D STOP DOING POSTES UNDER 10 WORDS LONG. IM GETTING PISSED AND WILL BANN
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
Master Of Dizasterz
Sea Scumb
Master Of Dizasterz

PostSubject: Re: CADET I : Rules & Registration   CADET I : Rules & Registration EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:34 pm

hi dudes this is thunder rodd speeking can i join with King kong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CADET I : Rules & Registration   CADET I : Rules & Registration Empty

Back to top Go down

CADET I : Rules & Registration
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next